THE BROWNS BOARD

Bench Mccoy.....

lodilobo

Mccoy is going to get killed. I would put Wallace in....just for Colt's safety. He looks totally lost...no confidence....missing throws. He isn't the same guy who played last season. I think he's severely damaged psychologically. I've never seen such stupid, inept play calling....even when Daboll was here. Some will say it's because Mccoy is limited.....B.S.! Shurmer is an idiot....why do you put a man in motion, to the right, get the defense to go that way, then run to the right? Is that just being courteous....just to let the opponent know where the play is headed? Keep running Hardesty up the middle....I'm sure we will catch them off guard sooner or later....IDIOT!! Mccoy may not be the answer at qb, but Shurmer sure as Hell is not the answer, either....unless the question is..."who's the worst coach in the history of the NFL?"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God damn there some effing idiots on this board. Bench McCoy lol. Good lord, have you ever done anything other than fantasy football? This isn't Madden.

Pat Shurmer's offense turned our franchise QB into Jimmy Clausen.

all that matters is the W. Browns can still pull out this win. very winnable right now. knock on wood.

"Vickers on Hillis-"If you don't want to run into that truck, move out the way. Mama says if you play in the streets, you will get hit by a car, or a truck"

Mangini on Hillis- ""Peyton's a load. I mean, I avoid him in the hallway."

Shurmer on Hillis - "Who?"

If they win it'll have been stolen from seattles special teams

fah sho but itll still go in the win column. W's a W.

This is just awful football. Hell, the Fox announcer said "This looks like a High School game"...............Never ever heard an announcer say anything like that before in my 44yrs of life.

God damn there some effing idiots on this board. Bench McCoy lol. Good lord, have you ever done anything other than fantasy football? This isn't Madden.

Like I said...they should bench him before he gets killed....I'm sure I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know....loser.

Like I said...they should bench him before he gets killed....I'm sure I've forgotten more about football than you'll ever know....loser.

Im pretty sure I have a little cousin who can bench more than you and she lifts at 105.

In 1981, I played what was then called Strong Side Backer. Different name for it now though.

you played in Ohio, what scheme? Old school designations

you played in Ohio, what scheme? Old school designations

No, SoCal. We played a very basic 4-3, but we were still very good. Not much passing in those days. lol

No, SoCal. We played a very basic 4-3, but we were still very good. Not much passing in those days. lol

yeah ive played out of 4-3 too. i dont know man but i would be a little nervous playing across Moore at Strong Side haha.

yeah ive played out of 4-3 too. i dont know man but i would be a little nervous playing across Moore at Strong Side haha.

Yea, no shit......I'm too old and small........... But I'm slow!

Ah...isn't that sweet. The noodles bff came by today to support his secret crush.

dude if you were in the room right now id bitchslap you but seeing as how youre an internet toughguy ill just scratch my balls and go on with life. nice avatar there brah. not.

Lmao...don't be so sensitive. Ur bff doesn't like crybabies.

lol why do you always have to make me cry? so mean. Browns win lil bitch.

Some of you people are so xxxxing stupid. Know nothing about football. Thats the problem with a lot of Cleveland fans. Guy hasnt even started a full season and people are screaming for his head. He has shown more promise and poise then any recent Cleveland QB. He is young, he is not going to be Tom Brady in his first few seasons. Actually WATCH him play, and pay attention to why he does not have better stats. You have to look at what he has, or rather DOESNT have. Please, remove your head from your ass, or shut up.

It just means no one really cares about ur biased cgeerleading opinion on a marginal/bad quarterback that makes u dreamy eyed

I wasnt even really talking about McCoy when you jumped online to get into it with me. In fact, I had been chatting about football with a couple of the other posters. Honestly you get a boner for arguing with me about McCoy and thats hilarious but im not changing my opinion on him. Hes a good QB and yall are lucky to have him. Good win today.

It just means no one really cares about ur biased cgeerleading opinion on a marginal/bad quarterback that makes u dreamy eyed

and let me get this straight. . .im an asshole because I back up McCoy at QB? I'm not even a huge Browns fan. You're a Browns fan and all you do is shit on him. Maybe I'm wrong but you might be a fairweather fan.

Archived