THE BROWNS BOARD

Colts Days As A Starter Should Be Over.

Jibz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But... have any of the QB's we picked since 1999 gone on to have successful careers with other teams? No! They were all apparently bad QB's so...... what your is saying is a bad QB is good enough for the Browns... I don't understand the logic...

But... have any of the QB's we picked since 1999 gone on to have successful careers with other teams? No! They were all apparently bad QB's so...... what your is saying is a bad QB is good enough for the Browns... I don't understand the logic...

pot calling the kettle black?

Explain! I know the logic is ... since we had no OL that our QB's never had a chance to develop and got beat down... but... you would think that at least one of the many would have developed enough skill to be a starter somewhere... just one of them....

I really do like McCoy, wish he was going to be the one to return this team to relevance, but I don't see it. We have all watched him these last two years. McCoy has all the intangibles, but missing the measurables. Too small, and I don't only mean height, he is skinny, and with too small comes not strong enough. Please don't compare his size to Montana or Sipe. Sipe never actually won anything and Montana was a once in a generation player surrounded by great talent. Looking at the league all the best teams have their franchise qb, until we get ours we will be lost in the wilderness.

Doesn't it seem odd that Colt hasn't been on the sideline since the concussion? Is the injury so bad or have the Browns seen enough of Colt?

I was wondering the same thing. I have also considered that Colt's dad calling out the staff publicly might have rubbed the big fat guy the wrong way.

I was wondering the same thing. I have also considered that Colt's dad calling out the staff publicly might have rubbed the big fat guy the wrong way.

The Big Fat Guy should have been called out publicly. His coaching staff has proven incompetent and this incident showed that the medical staff...or whomever was responsible for noticing these things was also incompetent.

If Holmgren doesn't like being called incompetent...THEN FUCKING DON'T BE INCOMPETENT THE WAY YOU ARE NOW!!

The Big Fat Guy should have been called out publicly. His coaching staff has proven incompetent and this incident showed that the medical staff...or whomever was responsible for noticing these things was also incompetent.

If Holmgren doesn't like being called incompetent...THEN FUCKING DON'T BE INCOMPETENT THE WAY YOU ARE NOW!!

While I agree with you, I'm also not dumb. If my Dad came to my work to make a big scene and I was as unimpressive as McCoy was all year, I would be a complete dullard to think I could walk through the door and everything is cool. No matter what my boss did. Whether its right or not, his dad was probably the final nail.

He hasn't been on the sidelines because of the injury. Its an NFL safety issue for a player with a concussion.

Watson (before he was put on IR), MoMass, and Marecic were all on the sidelines during home games when they had to sit out do to concussions. Having said that I'm not reading too much into it since it was the last game of the season and I don't think either Norwood or Pashos were on the sideline yesterday either.

With the 4th pick overall you have to think the Browns will address QB straightaway.

lord i hope not. too many other positions to worry about.

Explain! I know the logic is ... since we had no OL that our QB's never had a chance to develop and got beat down... but... you would think that at least one of the many would have developed enough skill to be a starter somewhere... just one of them....

i think couch could've been great but his getting 'beat down' cost him his career.

this team hasn't had the right mixture of talent on the team at the same time since the 80's.

a decent qb, no receivers or oline. a good defense, bad offense. decent receiver and TE, no qb.

just a clusterfxxk overall.

I'm tired of this petite, noodle armed, 3rd round failed experiment named Colt McCoy.

If McCoy was the starter for the Colts, Rams, or Vikings, we'd all be assuming they'd be drafting a quarterback ahead of us.

baylen-1-1.jpg

I'm tired of this petite, noodle armed, 3rd round failed experiment named Colt McCoy.

If McCoy was the starter for the Colts, Rams, or Vikings, we'd all be assuming they'd be drafting a quarterback ahead of us.

baylen-1-1.jpg

Don't forget about the lack of accuracy or touch either. All third rounders are a project. Holmgren loves them though, I wouldn't be surprised he doesn't take another one this year to deepen his prospect pool.

baylen-1-1.jpg

I will take the 3rd round QB over the 7th round HC. Literally....if taking an HC were like taking players in the draft we would have taken our HC as a 7th round longshot.....and he certainly does NOT seem to be a Tom Brady like selection.

• 3 months later...

Archived