THE BROWNS BOARD

Views On Randy Lerner From A Villa Fan

praymondo

Hi All

I am an Aston Villa fan and recently we have noticed that Randy Lerner has seemed to have lost interest in our club and seems unwilling to invest further.

Obviously Browns fans have a greater knowledge and understading of Randy but I wonder if you have any comments about his general leadership etc??

Cheers!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All

I am an Aston Villa fan and recently we have noticed that Randy Lerner has seemed to have lost interest in our club and seems unwilling to invest further.

Obviously Browns fans have a greater knowledge and understading of Randy but I wonder if you have any comments about his general leadership etc??

Cheers!!

Not sure but this might be a good thing for our team, less time there and more here.

I came on your board hoping for a pleasant exchange of views about our joint team's owner and i got thinly veiled homophobia. Thanks very much.

There was nothing veiled about it.

Soccer = Gay

Although, it is a good sport for young ladies so they keep their butts nice and shapely for their men.

Zombo

Yet, the majority of the World embrace soccer... Sometimes people are so shortsighted.

If you wanna go live in Belgium and watch soccer, go ahead.

If you want to come on the Browns Board and start a soccer thread, you better sack up.

Zombo

Praymondo, I will say this. Lerner is that, an owner. People here in Cleveland wanted a "Hands off" owner, and we got that with the hiring of Holmgren. I think Randy cares about the Browns and Aston Villa, but time will only tell if he chooses to sell either team.

You apparently haven't been out of Ohio. Grow the fuck up.

I've been everywhere, man.

I know there are a lot gay bars in the outer banks for example. Why did you move there again?

Zombo

If you wanna go live in Belgium and watch soccer, go ahead.

If you want to come on the Browns Board and start a soccer thread, you better sack up.

Zombo

I don't have to go to Belgium, there is this thing called TV. And that TV receives what they call Channels. And there are several channels that carry Soccer/Futbol, even ESPN, Imagine that. I love both sports, doesn't make me gay at all. And who started a soccer thread, no one did. Someone came on here asking about Lerner, but YOU turned it into a soccer thread, and than immediately started insulting people.

Gay bars on the the Outer Banks? News to me hombo.

Look around you next time you belly up to the bar to watch "Leeds" in you soccer shorts with your sweater tied around your neck.

Zombo

So they do have "care in the community" over there, but why would they choose a Retard to admin a forum? Yes Zombo you prick, I'm talking about you, you are everything that is wrong with your country, I bet you're a morbidly obese couch potato with a tiny pecker as well.

See, we can be abusive cocks too, you arsehole.

It's a sad day when a fan of any sport can not have a serious conversation with other fans about a shared owner, without an administrator of that site resorting to homophobic name calling and completely inappropriate behaviour, thankfully someone like you would never hold such a post over here, we have a code of conduct and standards of behaviour, something your parents obviously failed to instill in you, you must make them so proud as they sit on the porch of their trailer chewing tobacco.

Well, actually, I like Football, Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, Baseball (is okay), Hockey. I like all sports, except for maybe curling...

Love football,baseball and basketball. Hockey is manly. Volleyball serves its purpose (women bouncing with very little clothes on). Curling is up there with bowling ... you don't know why you are watching, but it is still cool. Soccer, my friend, is a great sport for girls and Euopeans who never evolved from kicking a ball with their hands behind their back. They've invented new manly games, lads, leave the soccer to the women.

Zombo

Archived