THE BROWNS BOARD

20 Obvious Truths That Will Shock Liberals

Mr. T

A lot of lib weenies have tried to shut us up in one fashion or another, and all of them have cried.

But do realize, that you libs keep proving me exactly right.

Put me down falsely for my age, farming, computer skills, intelligence, etc etc ...

and you are still wrong, and you keep proving that my statements about you are correct.

Like, those jabs have nothing to do with the issues at hand. It's just emotional

knee jerk reactions to being disagreed with, and not getting your message out there

unopposed. You can't rationally back up what you feel, because you do not, perhaps can not,

critically thnk through issues. You libs are locked into emotional reactions. It's who you are.

And Cysko, you are even more immature and more hateful emotionally than Woodpecker.

It's amazing. The more you personally attack and avoid making rational sense....and avoid

backing up what you "feel" with legit information.... you make me correct again.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of lib weenies have tried to shut us up in one fashion or another, and all of them have cried.

But do realize, that you libs keep proving me exactly right.

Put me down falsely for my age, farming, computer skills, intelligence, etc etc ...

and you are still wrong, and you keep proving that my statements about you are correct.

Like, those jabs have nothing to do with the issues at hand. It's just emotional

knee jerk reactions to being disagreed with, and not getting your message out there

unopposed. You can't rationally back up what you feel, because you do not, perhaps can not,

critically thnk through issues. You libs are locked into emotional reactions. It's who you are.

And Cysko, you are even more immature and more hateful emotionally than Woodpecker.

It's amazing. The more you personally attack and avoid making rational sense....and avoid

backing up what you "feel" with legit information.... you make me correct again.

For the 4th time Cal, show me that anything I said in the rebuttal to those 20 points was false

And, old timers around here will remember MosquitoZit's and Sheply calling those who disagree with them

as "Retards" and "riding the short bus"....

And back then, I called them out for their lack of reason, critical thinking, and emotionalism.

And, Cysko, Woodpecker, Heck and Vapor have done exactly what I said, back then, and now,

in this very thread.

Pretty amazing eh? the rest of us have their number, and they can't help themselves but to continue doing it.

Unprovoked personal attacks, and extended emotionalism in their posts.

I honestly don't think they can stop it. We'll see....

And, old timers around here will remember MosquitoZit's and Sheply calling those who disagree with them

as "Retards" and "riding the short bus"....

And back then, I called them out for their lack of reason, critical thinking, and emotionalism.

And, Cysko, Woodpecker, Heck and Vapor have done exactly what I said, back then, and now,

in this very thread.

Pretty amazing eh? the rest of us have their number, and they can't help themselves but to continue doing it.

Unprovoked personal attacks, and extended emotionalism in their posts.

I honestly don't think they can stop it. We'll see....

5th time, show me what I said that was false

2nd time I answer, the same way...

Your post was rife with drivel. Historically, I see that the points T posted, are very accurate.

Your points were for the most part, silly nonsense.

I don't want to "prove:" to you why, because you will just emote back at me and ignore it,

and I don't want to waste my time. Been there, done that, it always turns out the same way...

"haha" "you are a moron" "Cal is a dumbfook" and "haha again". Then you change the subject,

and launch an attack against whatever sources I refer to, and you run to another thread in

an emotional hell bent for CYA.

Most always happens with several of your lib type. It's boring, and it keeps happned.

You know? "deja vu all over again" @@

2nd time I answer, the same way...

Your post was rife with drivel. Historically, I see that the points T posted, are very accurate.

Your points were for the most part, silly nonsense.

I don't want to "prove:" to you why, because you will just emote back at me and ignore it,

and I don't want to waste my time. Been there, done that, it always turns out the same way...

"haha" "you are a moron" "Cal is a dumbfook" and "haha again". Then you change the subject,

and launch an attack against whatever sources I refer to, and you run to another thread in

an emotional hell bent for CYA.

Most always happens with several of your lib type. It's boring, and it keeps happned.

You know? "deja vu all over again" @@

So you can't take any point I said and prove to me it is wrong?

Sure I can. But I'm not going to bother. It never is worth the time spent. Go read my legit response to your other question,

that I answered in just a few minutes. Then we'll see how you respond.

Sure I can. But I'm not going to bother. It never is worth the time spent. Go read my legit response to your other question,

that I answered in just a few minutes. Then we'll see how you respond.

I did Cal, you rambled on and on about how Liberals ramble on and on. They emote and you like history... basic idea there

But again, you didn't answer my question and you refuse to be able to actually refute anything I said.

As far as all the threads I've been a part of that show you are just a crazy old man that just spouts dramatic and abusive statements about liberals and Obama without any factual basis (yeah yeah liberal language attacking you w/e) this thread has to be near the top. Up there with that neurosurgeon one.

No, read instead of emoting. I can, but it's not worth my time.

Just like the 92 year old farmer story.

You changed the subject, and posted a cartoon.

See? You did it freakin AGAIN !B)

No, read instead of emoting. I can, but it's not worth my time.

Just like the 92 year old farmer story.

You changed the subject, and posted a cartoon.

See? You did it freakin AGAIN !B)

ugh... Cal, just tell me where I lied. If you can't tell me where I lied I can only guess you are admitting you were wrong. That is why your other conservative buddies backed down.

I posted that cartoon because it was funny.

and please tell me where I was "emoting" (you know, the same thing you say every post about everything, cuz disagreeing with you means that person must be on an emotion filled rant)

-- unless humor counts, I totally did humor

Two cars were involved in a car crash, both drivers bleeding profusely from what looked like head trauma. One driver appeared to be a Middle Eastern male that looked pretty sketchy. The other was female and obviously was an illegal immigrant so I notified the authorities right away for assistance.

Did I just waste a stamp?

If you think that than you are just a horrible person...

I invite you to tell me where I lied when refuting those truths though. It seems like none of you can, so I can only assume you agree with me.

My post didn't say you lied, Woodpecker.

What the hell is wrong with you? @@

NOW you are playing the victim. Typical liberal college

kid ploy.

My post didn't say you lied, Woodpecker.

What the hell is wrong with you? @@

NOW you are playing the victim. Typical liberal college

kid ploy.

Ok then Cal, this thread started with a post that said 20 things were facts. I responded by saying each post was a lie, or just an opinion. At no point in my points did I lie or say anything false. T responded by saying it was idiocy, you said it was nonsense.

I am asking why you think that. What did I say that was nonsense?

T hasn't responded to me yet and you have just gone on mini rants about liberals emoting.

Why should we? It's obvious to most posters here - your foolishness isn't worth the time invested -

all we would get is another posted cartoon video.

You watch the Simpsons a lot, I guess?

Ok then Cal, this thread started with a post that said 20 things were facts. I responded by saying each post was a lie, or just an opinion. At no point in my points did I lie or say anything false. T responded by saying it was idiocy, you said it was nonsense.

I am asking why you think that. What did I say that was nonsense?

T hasn't responded to me yet and you have just gone on mini rants about liberals emoting.

You are boring me Woody, please show us something that is a little more entertaining.

freedom.jpg

More obvious truth, from Sen. James Inhofe:

"Well actually the Genesis 8:22 that I use in there is that “as long as the earth remains there will be springtime and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, day and night.” My point is, God’s still up there. The arrogance of people to think that we, human beings, would be able to change what He is doing in the climate is to me outrageous."

And yes, I just posted this to make you crazy, Vapor.

Or try this one. Will also shock liberals.

Asked whether Obama is Christian or Muslim, some 45 percent of Alabama Republican respondents picked Muslim; 14 percent correctly identified him as Christian. Another 41 percent said they were unsure. In Mississippi, a majority of Republicans, 52 percent, identified Obama as Muslim; 12 percent said he was Christian and 36 percent were undecided.

Also, among Mississippi Republicans, 66 percent say they do not believe in evolution; only 22 percent do. In Alabama, that number is 60-26.

Or try this one. Will also shock liberals.

Asked whether Obama is Christian or Muslim, some 45 percent of Alabama Republican respondents picked Muslim; 14 percent correctly identified him as Christian. Another 41 percent said they were unsure. In Mississippi, a majority of Republicans, 52 percent, identified Obama as Muslim; 12 percent said he was Christian and 36 percent were undecided.

Also, among Mississippi Republicans, 66 percent say they do not believe in evolution; only 22 percent do. In Alabama, that number is 60-26.

So ask yourself how stupid or misinformed are the American people? Obama's actions speak louder than words.

Obama is nothing more than a political whore.

obama-muslim.jpg

watch the video now

And only the ignorant people from up north in Michigan and Chicago believe his lies.

A lot of Americans are stupid

Especially the south

The beginning of that debate is sad. The fact our politicians need to go around and prove how Christian they are is ridiculous. The fact people vote based on how much the candidate believes in your fairy tale book vs the other guys book is stupid.

Not everything that loud ass back pastor said was false too. I'm sure you just heard him say "old white men" and then "control too much" and your brain went "Wait a sec, I'm an old white dude, I don't like change and I don't like this!"

All politicians have to whore it up at some point. You are the naive kid if you think otherwise.

Well, Obamao did say he's die with the Muslims if he had to take sides.

AND, he quite openly referred to his "Muslim faith".

And, he bowed to a Muslim king.

And, he's a dirtbag who has little use for Israel.

I went back and read T's intitial post , and it rocks.

In my experiences, and having read a lot of history...

it's on the money.

Well, Obamao did say he's die with the Muslims if he had to take sides.

AND, he quite openly referred to his "Muslim faith".

And, he bowed to a Muslim king.

And, he's a dirtbag who has little use for Israel.

I went back and read T's intitial post , and it rocks.

In my experiences, and having read a lot of history...

it's on the money.

Cal you are confusing something you like and something that is a fact. Just because you like it doesn't make it a fact...

and IDK what history books you are reading, but I hope you didn't pay too much for them

Also, prove those first two statements. Please

Big deal. What I like isn't fact.

But what I see, and relating what I see to history,

lends tremendous legitimacy to what I saw.

Therefore, you can see yourself out the door of reason,

because you emote like a frightened do-do bird.

It's okay, Cal. No one imagined you weren't one of that solid minority of Republicans - or in Mississippi and Alabama's case, a majority - who thinks Obama is a Muslim. Or don't believe in evolution.

That's the whole point. There are some terribly misinformed Republicans, and it's a little frightening to the rest of us.

Big deal. What I like isn't fact.

But what I see, and relating what I see to history,

lends tremendous legitimacy to what I saw.

Therefore, you can see yourself out the door of reason,

because you emote like a frightened do-do bird.

Thank you for proving my point(s).

Archived