THE BROWNS BOARD

Trayvon Martin

If it was a white kid that got murdered by a black kid....

Obamao and the left media would be silent. Because it doesn't fit

in their emotional desire to gain political benefit, helping their leftist ideology.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it was a white kid that got murdered by a black kid....

Obamao and the left media would be silent. Because it doesn't fit

in their emotional desire to gain political benefit, helping their leftist ideology.

But Fox News tells are the news in a fair and balanced manner and has no agenda at all, right?

Yes. Both sides are all over Fox. Unless they refuse to go on Fox.

Elsewhere, CNN and MSNBC..fire people for not following the leftist/liberal line.

So, there ya go.

lol at the bickering about balanced news. American cable television news is shit. NBC, ABC, FOX, CNN, MSNBC. All shit. Listen to NPR or BBC for news that's actually balanced. Hell, al-Jazeera is less skewed than any of the Americans and one of the guys in charge of it resigned in the last year because he felt that the American government had too much influence on the stories they showed.

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

Updated: Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 6:19 PM EDT

Published : Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 5:47 PM EDT

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

Source

I might attack someone if I was chased and cornered by a bigot with a gun.

Was he cornered though? I mean, that's that fight or flight response and I could see him trying to attack if he was cornered. Even then, I'm not sure how he would've gotten on top of the bigger, older Zimmerman and beat the shit out of him.

I guess if all this is true, is it still self defense if you caused the person to become violent to begin with? If Martin was originally acting in self defense from Zimmerman and his gun, can Zimmerman claim self defense from Martins self defense?

First a link from a white power site, and now deadspook.jpg.

This is one hell of a way to prove that racism is a thing of the past, and the only racists are the people suggesting there's still racism.

Not really. There's also the racists that treat black people super extra nice and hold them to a different standard, racism will only be gone when everyone is actually treated equally.

Not really. There's also the racists that treat black people super extra nice and hold them to a different standard, racism will only be gone when everyone is actually treated equally.

That doesn't mean we should treat black people awful to cancel out the "super nice" people or w/e you call it

First a link from a white power site, and now deadspook.jpg.

This is one hell of a way to prove that racism is a thing of the past, and the only racists are the people suggesting there's still racism.

Looks like you and Obama are the racists and you dont have any proof of your claims.

You are practicing the politics of hate and deciet. You should be ashamed of what you are doing. Almost every post on this subject has been lies and has polarized hatred towards hispanics.

I don't see how white, conservative Christians can try to play the victim as much as they have been recently...

First I was an ungodly gun hating liberal now a conservative Christian? The point is they're not treated equally. Sometimes its to their benefit, sometimes not

Isn't that what people are asking for here? That this kid shouldn't have been held to a different standard because of his race?

First I was an ungodly gun hating liberal now a conservative Christian? The point is they're not treated equally. Sometimes its to their benefit, sometimes not

lol I'm not talking about you

If I was I would have referred to you or quoted your post

Isn't that what people are asking for here? That this kid shouldn't have been held to a different standard because of his race?

Yeah partially, including me BTW heck, but I'm actually talking more about things like the united Negro college fund, the naacp and affirmative action. How are those things holding them to the same standard. They seem to say, hey, just being black is a good enough qualification.

You're upset about the United Negro College Fund and the NAACP? Really? That organizations exist to create college scholarships for underprivileged black students? To fight for the rights of black people in general?

I'm not.

We're also getting quite a ways away from why a black kid in a hoodie is automatically suspicious.

You're upset about the United Negro College Fund and the NAACP? Really? That organizations exist to create college scholarships for underprivileged black students? To fight for the rights of black people in general?

I'm not.

We're also getting quite a ways away from why a black kid in a hoodie is automatically suspicious.

I'm not upset, you clearly are, but I'm not. When they get no more and no less than any other race, racism will be dead. Then, and only then.

I'm not suggesting that you aren't. But as impediments to racial equality you listed the United Negro College Fund and the NAACP. And then when I said I didn't think those were problems, and wondered why you did, you said they made me mad, not you. I believe the kids call this the "I know you are but what am I?" defense.

Does Steve want to get back to proving this? "there is a huge disparity with black on white and white on black crime. that means there are many many more white people murdered by blacks every year. In the hundreds or even the thousands. And knowing the justice system it's a safe bet that a good percentage of the perpetrators got off scot free."

And perhaps without using videos from white power groups.

And what if what you're saying doesn't turn out to be true?

I think it's outrageous this guy has not been arrested.

The DOJ going after this as a civil rights infringement is garbage.

The shooter should be charged regardless of anybody's race.WSS

Ditto. End of story. Obama and the New Black Panthers should shut up.

This was one - probably - deranged person. Supposedly a nice kid. Horrible story.

This isn't and entire group of people shooting people because of the color of their skin.

It is an election year, though

Does Steve want to get back to proving this? "there is a huge disparity with black on white and white on black crime. that means there are many many more white people murdered by blacks every year. In the hundreds or even the thousands. And knowing the justice system it's a safe bet that a good percentage of the perpetrators got off scot free."

And perhaps without using videos from white power groups.

And what if what you're saying doesn't turn out to be true?

Proof?

You want me to prove that black on white crime is more prevalent?

Is that what you're asking?

Or do you want to just change the subject to something else?

WSS

Yes, God forbid you say something like you said and then have to back it up with facts. And you can stop trying to accuse me of changing the subject when this is something you already tried to change it to and I'm responding to you. I'm happy to discuss any aspect of this case.

Like I said, the FBI keeps statistics on racially and politically motivated crime - crimes motivated by hatred of gays, or straights, or Muslims, or blacks, or whites, etc.

Do you want to look at those?

I'm just wondering what you're going to think when you find out that blacks mostly kill other blacks, and whites mostly kill other whites, and that racially motivated crimes between the races don't even come close to showing "a huge disparity with black on white and white on black crime. that means there are many many more white people murdered by blacks every year. In the hundreds or even the thousands."

And I'm interested to see what you're going to say once presented with new information that runs counter to your prejudices.

Also, you should probably address posting a video from a White Power organization.

Archived