THE BROWNS BOARD

What Would Piss You Off Most?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Richardson is taken at 3, then the pick is Kalil at 4 - he's by far BPA and at a position of need.

Kalil / Hill or Wright / D Martin would be a good draft also. Kalil is not a once-in-5-years prospect, he's a once-a-decade T, rated the highest tackle in the draft since Joe Thomas. If Richardson is the third-best prospect, Kalil is 3A.

I will be pissed off if we take a QB at 37.

"I have a sick feeling in my gut that tells me that some FO is going to pull up a trade to get ahead of us to draft Trent Richardson. Trent Richardson is the best player in this draft outside Andrew Luck. Richardson is a beast, Trent can do it all! Richardson will likely be the rookie of the year. Can you guys just imagine the boost that Trent Richardson will bring to our offense. If you thought Peyton Hillis was gold then Richardson is enriched Plutonium locked, loaded and ready to be unleashed on the AFCN! Richardson could put Alex Mack on one shoulder and Joe Thomas on the other and still pick up 3-4 yards easy. Trent Richardson is one-of-a-kind. Trent Richardson is a unique specimen that has all the tools to break records and be the piece that the Browns need to finally break into the playoffs. Richardson this, Richardson that, Richardson, Richardson, Richardson...TRENT RICHARDSON!"

***It was a joke Dick, go take a cold shower.***

I meant no offense, but it gets annoying that everywhere I go that I see more T-Rich love.

None taken ;) I think I've gotten used to it... sorta. :D

None taken ;) I think I've gotten used to it... sorta. :D

I've gotten to the point that I hope they draft T-Rich because I miss Lumbergh.

One-Trick-Ponies are lightning rods, they make things fun around here.

Zombo

Oh-Snap! <_<

:)

Oh-Snap! dry.gif

:)

I am here again and do understand again once more Browns fans just do not get what makes winning,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep roorting for a linebacker and no OFFENSE

I am here again and do understand again once more Browns fans just do not get what makes winning,,,,,,,,,,,,,keep roorting for a linebacker and no OFFENSE

Good to see you back here Rich. You're a little behind the times. Those advocating taking ANY defensive player with the first three picks are few and far between.

Now don't get too honked off if the Browns are forced to take Kalil. We will have such a studly offensive line- YOU could run for 4 YPC behind it. So chill out- we're going WR- RB with the first two picks, the order is interchangeable.

Actually, we all certainly do know what makes winning: Good offensive line, good defensive line, good offensive skill players, good linebackers, good defensive backs, good special teams.

It takes a Village to make the Village people. You need the Cop, the Indian, the Construction worker, the Army guy, the Cowboy and the Motorcycle guy. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

Archived