THE BROWNS BOARD

Empty Seats?

I notice some of you guys saying our stadium was empty. That is a completely false statement.

Where exactly are these empty seats you speak of?

Look at pictures #1, 27, 50 and 37. Show me an empty seat. You guys are fricken idiots who want to fight the most pointless arguments becuase their team sucks.

I enjoy how none of you guys are acknowledging having seen the pictures and just blurt stupidity.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys are fricken idiots who want to fight the most pointless arguments becuase their team sucks.

This argument wouldn't even be happening of you weren't trolling a Browns message board during your team's game. That's pretty weird, bro.

The amount of class and intelligence on those boards become boring. Thats why I always come to Brown's boards.

We understand we don't like hanging with classless stupid people either.

Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.

you set'm up we will knock'm down.

And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.

Guest ATENEARS

All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

Actually I did understand what you were trying to say, you however were not quick enough to close the door so i used it.

you set'm up we will knock'm down.

And guess you don't realize that not all Browns fans are in Cleveland or from Cleveland.

I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.

I know stupid people are everywhere but they are mostly isolated to Cleveland.

I did not know your family was in Cleveland! You should meet others.

All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

It the start if the third quarter msot people are still buying beer, food, or peeing. Apparently you didn't look at the pictures showing the stadium COMPLETELY filled.

Hilarious Anteater.... when was this at HAlf time ? or Pre -Game ? You are a Serious loser !

anyone notice the empty trophey case at Browns HQ? It has dust all over it and no Lombardi tropheys.

I hear that after a couple of more piss-poor seasons like this one they're going to turn it into a wet bar.

I notice some of you guys saying our stadium was empty. That is a completely false statement.

No, I also noticed that there were quite a few yellow chairs visible in the 2nd half. I always see those with Steeler games though. Either the people don't like the cold or maybe the yellow just makes them stand out more than other places.

Archived