THE BROWNS BOARD

Empty Seats?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get ready to be told its all a lie and how the whole world is in a the conspiracy to cheat our way to every win...

Its common knowledge he just provided proof so you couldn't accuse him of lying.

The squealers won the AFC north and are playing in the AFC championship game and you idiots are posting in the BROWN'S Board looking for approval? My god you stooges have a huge inferiority complex. Shouldn't you be chatting about the upcoming game with fellow piss stain fans? You really don't need our approval.

The squealers won the AFC north and are playing in the AFC championship game and you idiots are posting in the BROWN'S Board looking for approval? My god you stooges have a huge inferiority complex. Shouldn't you be chatting about the upcoming game with fellow piss stain fans? You really don't need our approval.

We post here because you trolls roll around talking shit on our boards DURING THE OFFSEASON, predicting impending Steelers doom and Browns glory. You make assinine predictions then once the season starts and you girls are cellar dwellers yet again, POOF, you disappear. Well xxxx that, you talk shit with nothing to back it up in the offseason on OUR boards, so we come here to gloat when the shit is for real, we are kicking your candy asses again, and you stooges are nowhere to be found.

Sometime you have to climb under the rock to kick the bugs ass, ya dig?

Case in point, you clowns talk all sorts of shit after last season. I copied and pasted all of the nonsense you cats spewed preseason while trying to contain my laughter. I came back at the end of the regular season and posted quotes from you guys AND...... immediately deleted. Spineless shit talking cowards can't even live up to your own failed predictions....

Case in point ... I copied and pasted all of the nonsense

See, that's just it ... we OWN you.

Your team is in the AFC Championship and you are HERE.

You spent your offseason cutting and pasting like a little school boy, then we took a dump on it, booted you in the ass and laughed at you.

You want to be us.

It's like when the Grinch stole Christmas and he's up on the mountain and he sees all the Who's in the town square singing and celebrating, and he's like "what the xxxx?"

You swept us, you are in the AFC Championship against the city that stole our team, and you come bounding through the doors ready to find us all demoralized and crying ... and ... we're fine. In fact we're laughing at you because you're here. We've been through everything, man, and nothing will stop us from loving the Browns.

I actually feel sorry for you, because you don't get it & you don't appreciate it.

If we were in the AFC championship we would be happy as pigs in shit. You are in the championship and you are here cussing and yelling because you can't understand why we are still so damn happy to be Browns fans. Well ... this is why.

If you guys were 4-12 you'd be kicking your dogs and talking hockey.

We are fired up for next year. Because it's great being a Browns fan.

Zombo

You spent your offseason cutting and pasting like a little school boy, then we took a dump on it, booted you in the ass and laughed at you.

Zombo

Bravo Zombo......Bravo.

You took the words out of my mouth. Touting about cutting and pasting all the nonsense is nonsense in and of itself.

Unless, of course, you have no life that is....

Ya...Ok Sure your Right....: IN Case you've never been to a Game in Pittsburgh the AIR is Filled with Gold !!

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2778/050604bt6.jpg

The GOLD That you see ...are Called TERRIBLE TOWELS = Raised BIG $$$$ For Charity ! Steelers making reservations on US Air to Travel to the Super Bowl $499.99 ! Dumb Azzzz Hilarious Stupidity Of Cleveland Brown Backers ! Priceless....

Ya...Ok Sure your Right....: IN Case you've never been to a Game in Pittsburgh the AIR is Filled with Gold !!

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2778/050604bt6.jpg

The GOLD That you see ...are Called TERRIBLE TOWELS = Raised BIG $$$$ For Charity ! Steelers making reservations on US Air to Travel to the Super Bowl $499.99 ! Dumb Azzzz Hilarious Stupidity Of Cleveland Brown Backers ! Priceless....

you do realize you have more posts on another teams board then most Browns fans have on their own board, most people would call this creepy or even stalkerish.... do you have a problem that you need to discuss with someone? I guess talking to someone would mean leaving your house though. I swear I wish I could be a fly on the wall around all the loser Steelers fans houses that come on the board all the time. Absolutetly no life at all, its funny but becoming disturbing and sad

Guest ATENEARS

You want to be us.

It's like when the Grinch stole Christmas and he's up on the mountain and he sees all the Who's in the town square singing and celebrating, and he's like "what the xxxx?"

You swept us, you are in the AFC Championship against the city that stole our team, and you come bounding through the doors ready to find us all demoralized and crying ... and ... we're fine. In fact we're laughing at you because you're here. We've been through everything, man, and nothing will stop us from loving the Browns.

I actually feel sorry for you, because you don't get it & you don't appreciate it.

If we were in the AFC championship we would be happy as pigs in shit. You are in the championship and you are here cussing and yelling because you can't understand why we are still so damn happy to be Browns fans. Well ... this is why.

Zombo

Awesome post ... I laughed so hard, great analogy.

Hey Steeler fems, get me another beer while your up.

You want to be us.

Zombo

best post I have ever read on this board, because honestly its true

you do realize you have more posts on another teams board then most Browns fans have on their own board, most people would call this creepy or even stalkerish.... do you have a problem that you need to discuss with someone? I guess talking to someone would mean leaving your house though. I swear I wish I could be a fly on the wall around all the loser Steelers fans houses that come on the board all the time. Absolutetly no life at all, its funny but becoming disturbing and sad

My Posts are over 3 seasons.... and I have 4 times in the Pittsburgh Board. I have explained I have a Lotta friends ON this Board at Work. THATS what got me over here.... So quit being a whinny little girl .... and ha ha ha...creepy and stalker-like ?? lol....your an AZZZZZ dude its a Message Board.... that's it . Once I leave my Computer I don't think "Damn...those Idiot Cleveland fans" And If you guy s didn't ALWAYS have Three of four Big Threads about Pittsburgh here.... I wouldn't bother to stop by .....Obsession is Clearly on YOUR side these Ramirez !

You want to be us.

Zombo

If we wanted to make fun of demoralized people we would got to the lions board. We think its rediculous that you make fun of our players are injured and golat worse then the Pats when they though they were 19-0. You idiots are obnoxious despite losing. You think you are the victims of big, bad Steeler fan making fun of the weak. You are the victims of an ass whoopin after talking trash to a team in the AFC Championship game while you it at home and ask me for beer. THERE HAS NOT BEEN A SINGLE TIME WHERE I TRASHED TALKED OR SAID ANYTHING FOR A MATTER OF FACT THAT WASN'T IN RESPONSE TO ANOTHER POSTER'S PREVIOUS POST! I have started threads, but that was becuase it was much easier then addressing a bunch of people idividually.

If we wanted to make fun of demoralized people we would got to the lions board. We think its rediculous that you make fun of our players are injured and golat worse then the Pats when they though they were 19-0. You idiots are obnoxious despite losing. You think you are the victims of big, bad Steeler fan making fun of the weak. You are the victims of an ass whoopin after talking trash to a team in the AFC Championship game while you it at home and ask me for beer. THERE HAS NOT BEEN A SINGLE TIME WHERE I TRASHED TALKED OR SAID ANYTHING FOR A MATTER OF FACT THAT WASN'T IN RESPONSE TO ANOTHER POSTER'S PRVIOUS POST! I have started threads, but that was becuase it was much easier then addressing a bunch of people idividually.

I really don't think you're going to get the approval you are looking for here.

You might have more luck at a gay and transvestite site.

I really don't think you're going to get the approval you are looking for here.

You might have more luck at a gay and transvestite site.

All the Browns fans here said they are very respectful to visitors and welcome them until they start trolling. I proved that I was attacked by the Browns fans first. Atleast you admitt Browns fan don't welcome everyone here as some keep claiming.

All the Browns fans here said they are very respectful to visitors and welcome them until they start trolling. I proved that I was attacked by the Browns fans first. Atleast you admitt Browns fan don't welcome everyone here as some keep claiming.

Thats NOT true, Some Of them are Greast...Others Azzzwipes ! Hmmm SAME thing on our Board tho...

This thread is about BS about the Steelers Not supporting tier team...Hilarious !

By the way More Support evidence :

The Steelers-San Diego Chargers game, which began at 4:45 p.m., was the top-rated show for the week of Jan. 5-11, according to Nielsen Media Research. It also more than doubled all competition Sunday night.

The Steelers-Chargers game drew 34.1 million viewers on CBS. In second was the Philadelphia Eagles-New York Giants playoff game, which drew 31.4 million. Five football games topped the charts -- four NFL playoffs and the Bowl Championship Series title game.

The Golden Globe Awards finished third Sunday night with 14.9 million.

................................................................................

................................................................................

Loved Nationally ... ADD to that , the Ravens -Steelers Match-up is in the LATE Time slot Sunday , EVEN THOUGH Phoenix is the Home Team in the Other game. Even the League and TV Knows WHO Will draw the Viewers. Hence ESPN`s No. #1 Fans !

All I know is that someone in my house said, "Man, I can't believe all the empty seats in pittsburgh!" I then looked for it the next time the camera's panned the stands and I was surprised that about a third of the seats were vacant in the uppers bowls.

Ghoolie tells me that Steelers fans are great ... I've always known them to be fair-weather, and from the looks of things today, i'd say that I was right all along.

It's ok bro, every other team outside of Cleveland have luke-warm fans ... don't feel bad.

The temperature in Pittsburgh is currently -2 degrees yet over 1,000 people showed up to an outdoor pep rally at the city hall. You and others sound completely assinine when you say Steelers fans are mostly fairweather fans. If you are so sure the stadium was empty look at all four of those pictures I gave you a link to and point out just one empty seat. I know for a fact you want even try becuase behind you thick head you know there was not a single empty seat.

The temperature in Pittsburgh is currently -2 degrees yet over 1,000 people showed up to an outdoor pep rally at the city hall. You and others sound completely assinine when you say Steelers fans are mostly fairweather fans. If you are so sure the stadium was empty look at all four of those pictures I gave you a link to and point out just one empty seat. I know for a fact you want even try becuase behind you thick head you know there was not a single empty seat.

How many people do you think would be outside of Cleveland City hall if the Browns were playing in the AFC Championship? I guarantee you it would utterly dwarf 1,000.

an outdoor pep rally at the city hall.

LMAO. You guys have to have a "pep rally" to generate interest when you are hosting the freaking AFC Championship?

Cleveland would be so pumped we'd all been tailgaiting since Monday waiting for the game to start, we wouldn't need some gay "pep rally" to get everyone fired up.

Zombo

--Did the players dress up like cheerleaders and do skits and everybody laughed and then went to their social studies class?

How many people do you think would be outside of Cleveland City hall if the Browns were playing in the AFC Championship? I guarantee you it would utterly dwarf 1,000.

Just like does a tree make noise when it falls in the woods when no one is around, the question of how many Browns fans would come to a pep rally if their team made it that far is a question that will never be answered.

Just like does a tree make noise when it falls in the woods when no one is around, the question of how many Browns fans would come to a pep rally if their team made it that far is a question that will never be answered.

It's been answered. Just not for 20 years >_<

Archived