THE BROWNS BOARD

Empty Seats?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why the Hell would a Stooler fan care what we think of their 75% filled stadium? I could care less what they think of us; have NEVER posted on one of their boards. So the question remains....why??

Repeattting the same lie over and over doesn't make it true. If you would click on the link and look at the pictures I bet you can't find ONE empty seat in the three pictures! For all you guys know the picture could be of empty seats because you refuse to look at them. I know what you Browns dumbasses are going to do. Once they take the link down you will say you tried to look at the picture but the link doesn't exisist!

Why the Hell would a Stooler fan care what we think of their 75% filled stadium? I could care less what they think of us; have NEVER posted on one of their boards. So the question remains....why??

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha You are an AZZZZZ.... Stadium FULL ...has been for like 20 YEARS !!! The Gold you see...?? Its called 50,000 Terrible Towels Waving in the AIR like we just dont Care !!! !!! You DumbAzzz.... One after another Dumb Dumb Posts by Dumb Dumb Brownie Fans ...Amazing !

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha You are an AZZZZZ.... Stadium FULL ...has been for like 20 YEARS !!! The Gold you see...?? Its called 50,000 Terrible Towels Waving in the AIR like we just dont Care !!! !!! You DumbAzzz.... One after another Dumb Dumb Posts by Dumb Dumb Brownie Fans ...Amazing !

I am an azz? Quite an interesting post little friend

I am an azz? Quite an interesting post little friend

umm...ya... your an AZZZZ , you like to spout stupid Sh*t...that qualifies you.

EXAMPLE:

Why the Hell would a Stooler fan care what we think of their 75% filled stadium?{ Due to the Gold Terrible Towels ?} I could care less what they think of us; have NEVER posted on one of their boards. So the question remains....why??

So , I can say... hmmm "Half the Fans in Cleveland Stadium were wearing Steeler Gear under their Jackets the last 3 Home games" It is based on the Same BS Made up eveidence that YOU are spouting in your Dumb post.

I ran this theory by 6 of my freinds who are Browns fans this morning. They ALL Laughed ! Said we have some "Bitter folks out there".... STILL WAITING to see an Nice Picture of this "Occurrence" ... Hilarious being I watched the Whole game along with Half the Nation . Not a WORD by the Media.... just a handful of "Browns Fans"... Go Figure !!!

Archived