THE BROWNS BOARD

Presidential Debate 1 - Your Verdict

BrownIndian

I keep mentioning that Obamao has had more military deaths in Afghanistan in 3.7 years than Bush did in 8 years,

but Heck hasn't manned up and admitted that it's true.

Avoidance is his usual last resort defense....

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get how you see universal agreement among media pundits that Romney fared far better in the debate than President Obama, and yet not question your belief that many in the media actually take their jobs seriously and don't secretly scheme for their liberal candidate buddies?

Is it possible that you're, you know, wrong?

Nope.

I think you're smart enough to know that a story can be written with a slant without actually lying.

You probably know that better than any of us.

And let us not forget that the mainstream media is a business too.

I think they will all grudgingly report a story that doesn't show their candidate in a good light.

Still depending on ideology they may treat that story somewhere on the scale between the kid glove and the chainmail gauntlet.

WSS

They do care about that. I know I do. Among liberals I know, the war in Afghanistan is - easily - the number one complaint about the administration, followed by the continuation of Bush surveillance/anti-terror policies, and no movement at all in the war on drugs. Those would be the top three. If I had to go to four i'd say his lack of an effective policy to assist homeowners/stabilize the housing market.

Just to give you a little window into a world you clearly have little familiarity with.

Oh I have many friends among the left.

We should draw a line between the old guard party faithful and the true left wing idealogue.

Or right wing if you prefer.

Personally I thought afghanistan was a waste of time money and lives ever since we got involved.

but since you delight in pointing out the inconsistencies of your latest bogiemen the Tea Party, I feel it's only fair to underscore the hypocrisy of those who showed such abject hatred for George W Bush.

If there still is an anti war drum beat I can barely hear it.

We can take the drug laws and the housing crisis to another thread.

WSS

Nope.

I think you're smart enough to know that a story can be written with a slant without actually lying.

You probably know that better than any of us.

And let us not forget that the mainstream media is a business too.

I think they will all grudgingly report a story that doesn't show their candidate in a good light.

Still depending on ideology they may treat that story somewhere on the scale between the kid glove and the chainmail gauntlet.

WSS

Let's unpack this. Name me some of the mainstream journalists who you think are biased toward Obama.

I'd say every one of the networks, except perhaps Fox.

I'd say nearly every major newspaper except very few that are branded conservative.

What was that number when they asked journalists? 70 or 80 or even more percent are Democrats?

I'm pretty sure you know that's true, you're just tap dancing.

And just for the record people should take bias into account when reading news in the Washington Times or watching Fox as well. They just happen to be a tiny minority.

WSS

Name me some of the mainstream journalists who you think are biased toward Obama. Heckbunker

********************************************************************************

ROF,L !!!!!!!

Oh, God help us and deliver us from ignorant liberal evil !!!!!!

HEE HEE HOO HOO HAW HAW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"snicker"

LOL

Seriously, Steve. Name some.

I think you're way off. (I know you're way off.) Fox News is designed to be a partisan news outlet that forwards Republican causes, both online and on TV. You may quibble with the slant of the network news, or of NPR, or of major newspapers, but they're simply not designed or run as partisan news outlets. There's simply no comparison in the real world.

Fox News isn't simply "slanted" to the right. Go look at their website. It's a campaign outfit. Then go look at any of the other outlets you just mentioned. They don't look anything alike. Here's NPR, for instance.

Obama is sinking fast after the debate.

It was only a matter of time before many of those so called "the middle of the road voters" would be awakened to a lazy ass Obama .

I clearly don't understand how anyone can live in the middle of the road without getting ran over. I believe they say this so they will not have to man up to their beliefs.

You can put it like this, either you suck cock or you don't, and everyone knows that democrat supporters suck cock so they cant say they are bisexual they have to tag themselves as flamming faggots and register with the local sherriff as a sexual predator.

I love that he just hates, hates, hates gays and their awful gay sex so much that he just can't get gays and gay sex out of his head, and has to post about gay sex in every post. Just gay sex all the time with this guy. He can't stand it, those gays! And their cocksucking! I can't think of anything else! That's how much I hate gay cocksucking!

This guy is dressing up like a woman and tucking his dick between his legs in front of a full length mirror on a semi-regular basis. No doubt.

I love that he just hates, hates, hates gays and their awful gay sex so much that he just can't get gays and gay sex out of his head, and has to post about gay sex in every post. Just gay sex all the time with this guy. He can't stand it, those gays! And their cocksucking! I can't think of anything else! That's how much I hate gay cocksucking!

This guy is dressing up like a woman and tucking his dick between his legs in front of a full length mirror on a semi-regular basis. No doubt.

With a fat girl imprisoned in a pit.......

WSS

<br />I love that he just hates, hates, hates gays and their awful gay sex so much that he just can't get gays and gay sex out of his head, and has to post about gay sex in every post.  Just gay sex all the time with this guy. He can't stand it, those gays! And their cocksucking! I can't think of anything else! That's how much I hate gay cocksucking!<br /><br />This guy is dressing up like a woman and tucking his dick between his legs in front of a full length mirror on a semi-regular basis. No doubt.<br />

You are a seriously drippy piece of shit that somebody should have aborted with a rusty coat-hanger and a garden trowel.

Your self-justification of your own reprehensible behavior is exactly what is wrong with humanity, and I hope someone someday decides to rectify the problematic situation that you're stealing the rest of humanity's oxygen. On that day, I will be the first to make a special trip to dance and piss directly on your rancid, putrid corpse.

How's that you douchebag fuck?

You are a seriously drippy piece of shit that somebody should have aborted with a rusty coat-hanger and a garden trowel.

Your self-justification of your own reprehensible behavior is exactly what is wrong with humanity, and I hope someone someday decides to rectify the problematic situation that you're stealing the rest of humanity's oxygen. On that day, I will be the first to make a special trip to dance and piss directly on your rancid, putrid corpse.

How's that you douchebag fuck?

It's pretty gay, keep on trying.

<br />Ha. Usually Heck and Steve's dry, boring, back and forth dialogues about symantic crap would bore me to tears and make me leave the board until something more interesting comes along, but heck, your rant on Bunker T. Saint was pretty funny.<br />

You still don't understand.. let alone know much about anything. You're a waste of your father's sperm!

Bud don't even go there. I'm not going to make you the next skittles poster boy.

Just since you're such a pussy Douchebag I challenge you yet again, homosexual. Oh, sorry, you're way to much of a pussy for that, case in point you just threatened to shoot me, coward. Why don't you either take me up on it, or go back to reading playgirl, homo.

This is entirely unconvincing. "I looked at some campaign headlines on a certain day and they reported the news about the campaigns! How dare they!"

Steve, name names. Go ahead. Who is so biased you can't stand it?

Archived