THE BROWNS BOARD

Presidential Debate 1 - Your Verdict

BrownIndian

This is entirely unconvincing. "I looked at some campaign headlines on a certain day and they reported the news about the campaigns! How dare they!"

Steve, name names. Go ahead. Who is so biased you can't stand it?

Look, and you know this, somebody is in charge of what stories make it to the pages of the New York Times.

That somebody is not a journalist whom I could name.

So I can't give you a big list of biased journalists by name.

But we are talking about the media which would be network television and newspapers.

So whoever it is that decides to run X amount of positive and X amount of negative stories about a candid it iswho I'm speaking of.

And so I can't quote chapter and verse I think we've all seen the surveys that expressed the fact that most journalists are liberals.

And I realize you can't see shades of gray so you want to know who is as wild I as say Chris Matthews.

Placement of the story the way you shape the story The amount of times you run the story, all those things matter.

And back to your previous misunderstanding of course I'm not talking about fox News.

Or even m s n b c.

We're talking about the networks and the newspapers.

But do you consider Andrea Mitchell Or Chuck Todd or David Gregory Or George Stephanopoulos actually journalists?

Wss

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And let me give you an example which you will understand but pretend not to okay?

I like to listen to Jim Donovan call the Browns games.

Jim Donovan, like Nev Chandler before him is definitely a homer.

They will still announce a Steeler touchdown.

But that doesn't mean they are not Browns fans.

WSS

Look, we need to leave the "ammo" jokes out of the forum, okay?

Remember, there are all sorts of ways to tease somebody in self-defense without that crap.:angry:

Saint take that little shit stain up on his offer, please!? And when he takes a swing at you how about 5 or 6 rounds to the face so he can't run his fuggin hole anymore and they give him a closed casket. Not that he's worth the cost of the ammo but it's for a good cause ya know?

man... your fall from grace really took you low...

And still, he ranks far, far higher than you, Little Non-Contributor of Any Intelligent Thought Johnny "Zero" Woodenpeckerhead.

Woodpecker, you are like gas that passes out of a rhino's butt - what's it good for? Nothin. But your posts reek so much,

they surely contribute to your "man made global warming".

In fact, woodpecker, on a scale of one to a hundred, mz the pussy the pussy is a one. You are a zero. That's really, really bad. You don't even get a ONE.

You got nothin.

Bunker T. Saint. You are such a worthless pussy that I laugh in your face. You are so far beneath me that I can't even believe I bother responding to you. Like I said once before you are a cowardly bitch. How long before your rage at your impotence and the fact that nobody loves you boils over and you end up shooting up a Batman movie? You're pathetic and you probably belong in jail you fucking worthless moron. I feel sorry for you, but you are the number one reason this country needs more gun control not less. Look at you, pathetic worm, threatening to kill me over an internet forum.

Mark my words, the rest of you here, one day this asshole will fail to be here and it will be because he shot a bunch of people in a gay bar or something. He's a mass murder waiting to happen because daddy didn't love him enough. Pathetic.

Look, we need to leave the "ammo" jokes out of the forum, okay?

Remember, there are all sorts of ways to tease somebody in self-defense without that crap.:angry:

You think that's a joke cal? Your buddy there...its only a matter of time before we hear about him on the news for killing innocent people: children, families because of how worthless he feels and knows he is. For attention. Look at what he's already revealed. He's such a pussy that he responds to a challenge of a fistfight with threats of murder. Let that sink into your thick skull. Cal, you're alright. Stop associating with this maniac.

Bunker T. Saint. You are such a worthless pussy that I laugh in your face. You are so far beneath me that I can't even believe I bother responding to you. Like I said once before you are a cowardly bitch. How long before your rage at your impotence and the fact that nobody loves you boils over and you end up shooting up a Batman movie? You're pathetic and you probably belong in jail you fucking worthless moron. I feel sorry for you, but you are the number one reason this country needs more gun control not less. Look at you, pathetic worm, threatening to kill me over an internet forum.

Mark my words, the rest of you here, one day this asshole will fail to be here and it will be because he shot a bunch of people in a gay bar or something. He's a mass murder waiting to happen because daddy didn't love him enough. Pathetic.

Actually think he's just a loudmouth ass hole.

Pathetic for sure but hard to tell if there's any real danger.

Like I've said before I hope it isn't T just because he seemed like a fairly decent guy what I've spoken with him.

But who knows?

WSS

I don't condone Saints crap any more than I condone Heck's or yours.

I have spoken every once in a long while with

T, and he's a solid guy.

He can't be Saint - it's a troll, leave "T" out of it, I think.

And yes, Cysko, most anything on here as far as bickering goes, is a joke.

But "ammo" and other stuff garbage.... is garbage.

And still, he ranks far, far higher than you, Little Non-Contributor of Any Intelligent Thought Johnny "Zero" Woodenpeckerhead.

Woodpecker, you are like gas that passes out of a rhino's butt - what's it good for? Nothin. But your posts reek so much,

they surely contribute to your "man made global warming".

In fact, woodpecker, on a scale of one to a hundred, mz the pussy the pussy the pussy is a one. You are a zero. That's really, really bad. You don't even get a ONE.

You got nothin.

So I'm below the guy that just threatened to kill another poster

and your post was totally on topic and full of relevant info....

You are obsessed with that mz the pussy the pussy guy. That fact am Internet forum had affected you and T so much is sad.

<br />Bunker T. Saint. You are such a worthless pussy that I laugh in your face. You are so far beneath me that I can't even believe I bother responding to you. Like I said once before you are a cowardly bitch. How long before your rage at your impotence and the fact that nobody loves you boils over and you end up shooting up a Batman movie? You're pathetic and you probably belong in jail you fucking worthless moron. I feel sorry for you, but you are the number one reason this country needs more gun control not less. Look at you, pathetic worm, threatening to kill me over an internet forum. <br /><br />Mark my words, the rest of you here, one day this asshole will fail to be here and it will be because he shot a bunch of people in a gay bar or something. He's a mass murder waiting to happen because daddy didn't love him enough. Pathetic.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

You can pull the needle out of your arm now, everything is going to be okay. You might want to stop abusing drugs also you should stop licking Woodys crab infested dwarf balls.

<br />So I'm below the guy that just threatened to kill another poster<br /><br />and your post was totally on topic and full of relevant info.... You are obsessed with that mz the pussy the pussy the pussy guy. That fact am Internet forum had affected you and T so much is sad.

You are lower than Zomblows crack whore girlfriend.

Actually think he's just a loudmouth ass hole. Pathetic for sure but hard to tell if there's any real danger. Like I've said before I hope it isn't T just because he seemed like a fairly decent guy what I've spoken with him.<br /> But who knows?<br />WSS </b><br />

I am suprised you havent pulled the asshole mod card and deleted some of this shit, you allow posters to make threats on this forum and do not know how you can be held accountable. I just stated the obvious and have more than enough proof that if cysko ever tried to pull any of his crazed lunatic stalking shit and assault me that I am within my rights to use force.

I know you have never had to chase down some of these crack heads since you spend most of your time entertaining at club ramrod, but when these crackheads are on their benders being all doped up we have to taze em so they dont do any harm to themselves or others.

I am suprised you havent pulled the asshole mod card and deleted some of this shit, you allow posters to make threats on this forum and do not know how you can be held accountable. I just stated the obvious and have more than enough proof that if cysko ever tried to pull any of his crazed lunatic stalking shit and assault me that I am within my rights to use force.

I know you have never had to chase down some of these crack heads since you spend most of your time entertaining at club ramrod, but when these crackheads are on their benders being all doped up we have to taze em so they dont do any harm to themselves or others.

Look I don't really care much of an ass hole you are.

If you want to run your mouth about killing people here I'll delete it.

I don't expect it to happen too many more times before the administrator just boots your ass.

And that's fine with me if that's all you have to offer.

It looks to me as if Cysko challenge you to a fair bout of fisticuffs.

So take your pick put on the gloves or the brassiere.

As far as the rest of it I honestly think you spend too much time thinking of everyones dicks to be as completely straight as you claim to be.

WSS

<br /><b><br /> Look I don't really care much of an ass hole you are.<br /> If you want to run your mouth about killing people here I'll delete it.<br /> I don't expect it to happen too many more times before the administrator just boots your ass.<br /> And that's fine with me if that's all you have to offer. It looks to me as if Cysko challenge you to a fair bout of fisticuffs.<br /> So take your pick put on the gloves or the brassiere. <br /><br /> As far as the rest of it I honestly think you spend too much time thinking of everyones dicks to be as completely straight as you claim to be.<br />WSS

I believe that you do not understand the dynamics of this blue line and how deep it runs. We will just say that I have friends who have friends and they have friends.

This is not some sophomoric gym class in some silly high school, like I stated earlier that I have taken what you call a challenge from Cysko as a threat and if he as much as touches one hair on me or one of my friends they will use what force that is available to deal with that crackhead.

Man alive don't you have a terribly empty feeling ---- in your skull?

The simple truth to the matter is that people like Cysko and woody represent how most liberals are very childish in their behavior. These punks are nothing more than a bunch of spoiled welfare brats. It is a shame that their freedom of speech is protected let alone their childish behavior is adorned and supported by this boards moderators and the administration. But as they say birds of a feather flock together. Which makes me along with others assume that you are in that same class as these children.

I believe that you do not understand the dynamics of this blue line and how deep it runs. We will just say that I have friends who have friends and they have friends.

This is not some sophomoric gym class in some silly high school, like I stated earlier that I have taken what you call a challenge from Cysko as a threat and if he as much as touches one hair on me or one of my friends they will use what force that is available to deal with that crackhead.

Man alive don't you have a terribly empty feeling ---- in your skull?

The simple truth to the matter is that people like Cysko and woody represent how most liberals are very childish in their behavior. These punks are nothing more than a bunch of spoiled welfare brats. It is a shame that their freedom of speech is protected let alone their childish behavior is adorned and supported by this boards moderators and the administration. But as they say birds of a feather flock together. Which makes me along with others assume that you are in that same class as these children.

Pussy.

So you have brothers in arms that would come take revenge if Cysko were to whip your ass in a fair fight?

Seriously?

You will call up these rough tough hombres you know and tell them through the blood and tears that a faggot polesmoking crackhead just beat your ass one on one in public square?

Well if I were you, and that happened, I might want to rephrase that.

;)

WSS

I would cease with all threats of bodily harm, whether by an ass kicking or by shooting someone. Don't you all have families, children, etc? Is it really worth going to jail over some nimrod that pissed you off in an internet football forum? Think about it.

Hey there buddy, this time I didn't start it, and a challenge to a fistfight is not a threat of bodily harm. It's a consensual bout where both parties agree to settle their differences like gentlemen, not like, oh I don't know, 1st degree murder. Don't be dumb enough to lump those things into the same category.

boxing.jpg

On a side note if Mitt Romney and Barack Obama engaged in fisticuffs I'd vote for the winner.

Hey there buddy, this time I didn't start it, and a challenge to a fistfight is not a threat of bodily harm. It's a consensual bout where both parties agree to settle their differences like gentlemen, not like, oh I don't know, 1st degree murder. Don't be dumb enough to lump those things into the same category.

boxing.jpg

On a side note if Mitt Romney and Barack Obama engaged in fisticuffs I'd vote for the winner.

I'd put my money on Obama

But Ryan would kick the shit out of Biden lol

Archived