THE BROWNS BOARD

Presidential Debate 1 - Your Verdict

BrownIndian

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey there buddy, this time I didn't start it, and a challenge to a fistfight is not a threat of bodily harm. It's a consensual bout where both parties agree to settle their differences like gentlemen, not like, oh I don't know, 1st degree murder. Don't be dumb enough to lump those things into the same category."

Your threats were not for a sanctioned fight they were made from the fact that you got your ass handed to you many times in political discussion so you wanted to fist fight. You are very timid and weak minded.

My question to you is when did you start getting brave enough to challenge a man in a fight? Just because you can beat up your wife doesn't make you a man it makes you piece of shit.

beating-wife.jpg

Your threats were not for a sanctioned fight they were made from the fact that you got your ass handed to you many times in political discussion so you wanted to fist fight. You are very timid and weak minded.

My question to you is when did you start getting brave enough to challenge a man in a fight? Just because you can beat up your wife doesn't make you a man it makes you piece of shit.

beating-wife.jpg

Bunker (the pussy, the pussy)

You've never handed anyone their ass here or anywhere, bunker the pussy. You're the absolute laughingstock of this board. Everyone hates you. You're the only thing conservatives and liberals can agree on. Even cal, the closest thing you have to an ally, calls his most hated poster 'heckbunker'.

Why is Little Johnny Woodenpeckerhead allowed to still be on this board?

He apparently isn't here to look intelligent, or post anything of value.

Actually, I wouldn't keep remembering mz the pussy the pussy, except woodypeckerhead is

very much exactly like hm.

woodypeckerhead = mz the pussy the pussy

Why is Little Johnny Woodenpeckerhead allowed to still be on this board?

He apparently isn't here to look intelligent, or post anything of value.

Actually, I wouldn't keep remembering mz the pussy the pussy the pussy, except woodypeckerhead is

very much exactly like hm.

woodypeckerhead = mz the pussy the pussy the pussy

Cuz I have totally talked about shooting other members or said that they beat their wife...

god damn it you are stupid Cal

Or at the very least your bias is so fucking strong you act like a complete idiot to stay within the confines of you sheltered views

And what the hell is the obsessions with this mz the pussy the pussy guy? Dude it was some random guy from an internet board. The fact he made such an impression on you is sad...

You are completely worthless and stupidass as a poster in many other ways.

What you keep whining about didn't involve you, and it was really wrong and uncalled for.

But even that poster often has intelligent threads and points he makes, when he isn't

bringing in remarks that are outlandish and crude.

You just sick, woodypeckerhead mz the pussy the pussy.

And, you keep being exactly how mz the pussy the pussy was, and you keep

reminding me of mz the pussy the pussy, which is to say, that

profound ignorance, hate, and no redeeming value at all was mz the pussy the pussy,

and so are you.

So, congrats, woodpecker - you rate at the bottom of all posters,

side by side with mz the pussy the pussy.

That is a stand out place to be - the worst.

Yay, you tir with mz the pussy the pussy for zero on a scale of one to a hundred.

Archived