THE BROWNS BOARD

Homo Stuff

Zombo

I like the assumption that just because a guy his gay he will instantly be attracted to you and it would make situations awkward.

Right. Cuz every female just throws themselves at you, huh?

so if you were in the shower with 50 other women you wouldn't look? Not even slightly chub up?

yeah thats what i thought...

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the assumption that just because a guy his gay he will instantly be attracted to you and it would make situations awkward.

Right. Cuz every female just throws themselves at you, huh?

Well listen woody, many females will tell you that you literally can't be nice to anyone because there's a large segment of the population that equates a female bring nice to them as that female wants them. So I'd imagine yes, many guys think that any female being pleasant around them means that they want them. Naturally that foolish notion will carry over to them thinking that if a homosexual is being nice to them he also wants them. It's more than a bit stupid but its true.

Do you have a problem showering with fags? Yes or no?

We group showered in basic and I'm fairly certain some of the guys in my flight were gays. I really couldn't have cared less. It's not like they were grab-assing the straight guys. The straight guys were doing all the grab-assing and frankly, it was gayer than anything any homo has ever done that I've seen.

Not really. I don't care. Do you stare at people on the shower? The only place I public shower is at the gym and then I'm not looking at shit except myself and my soaps and shit. If some guy was sitting there working himself over I'd go put some clothes on them come back and kick his ass, but contrary to what you may believe being gay doesn't make you a sexual predator.

fairly certain? none of this don't ask don't tell shit. if a straight up openly gay guy has to shower with you... you are comfortable with it?

You make showering "with you" sound like there are two gay guys shoved into the bathroom shower with him at his home. LOL.

Not really. I don't care. Do you stare at people on the shower? The only place I public shower is at the gym and then I'm not looking at shit except myself and my soaps and shit. If some guy was sitting there working himself over I'd go put some clothes on them come back and kick his ass, but contrary to what you may believe being gay doesn't make you a sexual predator.

But it can, and will, disrupt a locker room. Blacks and football players tend to be more homophobic than the norm. All I gotta say is that I'd hate to be the Jackie Robinson of gay athletes. Once the first guy does it, then it'll be considered "normal" soon enough.

Do you have a problem showering with fags? Yes or no?

No. Because I'm not trying to suck his dick. I'm taking a shower.

Some of the "gayest" behavior you'll ever see takes place in a football locker room.

In my experience, it's only the guys who aren't comfortable with themselves that get weirded out by homosexuality.

But it can, and will, disrupt a locker room. Blacks and football players tend to be more homophobic than the norm. All I gotta say is that I'd hate to be the Jackie Robinson of gay athletes. Once the first guy does it, then it'll be considered "normal" soon enough.

The absolute worst reasoning I've ever heard. It's completely unfounded.

Show me the stats to back up that dumb fucking claim.

I think that is changing among players- take Scott Fujita for instance

Vikings punter Kris Kluwe is another outspoken player for gays....

LB dude for the ratbirds pro - while Matt Birk -con

I think they are being PC for the most part....

(not enough Matt Birks with the guts to risk being impuned as a bigot)

didnt say a word on being a predator.

so by your own words above there is no reason that a male and female shower cant be combined. like you said " hey im not looking at shit except my soap".

whats the difference?

no not at all. it must be a disruption or this would have not even been a topic posted in the first place.

why were the "don't ask don't tell" rules put in place in the first place? because it was a disruption or a problem in the military. There's the stat.

doubt it, it will be like racism. some accept races others will refuse to.

didnt say a word on being a predator.

so by your own words above there is no reason that a male and female shower cant be combined. like you said " hey im not looking at shit except my soap".

whats the difference?

The difference is one is a female and one is a male.

The difference is one is a female and one is a male.

so. dont mean shit right.like you say just because a guy likes pounding puss, dont necessarily mean he is attracted to her. so how is it any different if a gay guy in the mens shower. genatalia aside its what is going on upstairs.

No. Because I'm not trying to suck his dick. I'm taking a shower.

Some of the "gayest" behavior you'll ever see takes place in a football locker room.

In my experience, it's only the guys who aren't comfortable with themselves that get weirded out by homosexuality.

so what if he wants to blow you? still feel all warm and cozy?

The football players comment is anecdotal, so I'll give you that. You want stats on blacks and homophobia, then take a look at the demographics of voting for California's Prop 8 a year or two ago.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2008/11/70-of-african-a.html

70% of black voters supported the gay marriage ban.

What these guys are doing takes guts and it's definitely a good thing. More Browns are on that legal brief that supports gay marriage than any other team. That's something that makes me proud to be a Browns fan.

Anyways, TCPO, I want to clarify that I'm not defending locker room drama. All I'm saying is that it's going to happen when active athletes start coming out. Hell, it's happened already with Tank Carder.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/tank-carder-cleveland-browns-linebacker-gay-faggot-tweets_n_2194367.html

All Tank Carder did was call a guy a fag on twitter, he didn't use it as a slander to homos.

Once the media got ahold of it then it became this big thing and he didn't handle it well.

Well....fags killed my mother. Its true. That is what people from England or Ireland called their cigarettes.

(but yes, just the use of the word in that context is a slander)

so if you were in the shower with 50 other women you wouldn't look? Not even slightly chub up?

yeah thats what i thought...

chub up? someone would be gettin some personalized lather on their backside in a timely manner.

so. dont mean shit right.like you say just because a guy likes pounding puss, dont necessarily mean he is attracted to her. so how is it any different if a gay guy in the mens shower. genatalia aside its what is going on upstairs.

What do you want? A gay locker room? Males shower with males and females with females. If you can't see the difference between male and female there's no talking to you. Should lesbians not shower with females? Should they have to shower with the men? It's crazy. Take your shower and get dressed and stop worrying about it. If they can control themselves and act professional you ought to be able to do the same.

so what if he wants to blow you? still feel all warm and cozy?

I want to tifuck Gemma Arterton in space. It doesn't mean shit unless I actually do it.

You can't control another person's desires just like you can't control the weather. Are you going to tell the sky it can't rain? No, you put on a coat and you fucking deal with it.

If a guy wants to blow me, I'm flattered. He'll never get the opportunity.

What happens if a guy wants to blow you?

Archived