THE BROWNS BOARD

Homo Stuff

Zombo

Yeahyeah, I really don't care, look at how strong your reaction is, anytime someone says something that doesn't agree with something homosexual related, the other person screams BIGOT! HOMOPHOBE! without even going to logic.

You're just brainwashed into the overly liberal "everyone is equal" agenda like most college kids are(I am a college kid too btw), I am not saying I refuse to interact with a homosexual(I dislike how they took the word gay and also took the rainbow, both positive things), I am simply saying keep that bs to yourself, because we don't wanna hear it.

People are born gay, animals are born gay, the figure is around 10%, they can't help it, maybe theres a small minority where they "try" to be gay, but the majority are born that way.

I get that, and so what? If someone is born with a condition that makes them have spastic movements, should we allow them to become a pilot in the message of equality? It's unfair but it's more unfair to everyone else on that plane.

The 49ers guy who said he wouldn't want a gay on his team said it candidly and people reacted as if he said he'd go out and kill every gay person he sees, who really cares?

Put it to you this way, if I were in an orphanage and two homosexual dads or two homosexual moms wanted to adopt me, I would rather stay in the orphanage 100%. They should be allowed to be as couples, but absolutely not allowed to adopt. Yeah lets confuse a kid their whole life and make them wonder why they have two dads or two moms and why kids make fun of him, and why they have to be ashamed.

So like I said I'm tired of accommodating them, and I'm not gonna apologize at all for anything I said.

It's like forcing a round peg into a square hole, this is not what civilization and the family unit was meant for, and historically, no successful ancient society has ever taken part in that other than homo sex activities, but not to go so far as to marry.

wow. you are one fucking tool.

tim tebow must be your idol.

i hope campus security has their eye on you and checks under your bed for any missing persons or the cache of weapons you might have stashed.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rofl. Actually I'm not religious. You just proved my point even further that you can't reason to logic and have to resort to attacks.

Too busy smoking cock miktoxic? awww did I offend you and your boyfriend?

well if it's not religion that has you all out of whack it must be something in your childhood that has you festering all this hate. what's the matter uncle jed took you behind the shed?

yeah i'd hate gay people too if i was forced to suck cock by some brown dicked (from shit) animal fuckin family member who smells like moonshine and kept dropping ashes off his lucky strikes into my curly blond hair.

it must suck (literally)to be you,little boy.

didn't the browns have a gay player in the early 80's in tom cousineau?

i don't know if it was a rumor or not but i heard (hEAaaay beefjerkey) that he came out years after retiring.

Married with children ... unlike Denard.

http://espn.go.com/abcsports/bcs/s/where/tomcousineau.html

well if it's not religion that has you all out of whack it must be something in your childhood that has you festering all this hate. what's the matter uncle jed took you behind the shed?

yeah i'd hate gay people too if i was forced to suck cock by some brown dicked (from shit) animal fuckin family member who smells like moonshine and kept dropping ashes off his lucky strikes into my curly blond hair.

it must suck (literally)to be you,little boy.

Yeah you definitely didn't read my post idiot, otherwise you'd see I don't hate gay people but rather hate the accommodating of them and being forced on the idea that "we're all equal" which is nonsense.

Rofl, I grew up in the city, so no sheds, you fuckin mook. obviously I must have rustled your feathers cause you got a bf you suck off every day.

Stop posting and go give the gloryhole a visit.

Yeah you definitely didn't read my post idiot, otherwise you'd see I don't hate gay people but rather hate the accommodating of them and being forced on the idea that "we're all equal" which is nonsense.

Rofl, I grew up in the city, so no sheds, you fuckin mook. obviously I must have rustled your feathers cause you got a bf you suck off every day.

Stop posting and go give the gloryhole a visit.

homo says what?

go back to jerking off in your dirty sock while you think of all the gash i've banged in my life.

hey i don't like the accommodating of gay people, minorities and women BUT then i woke up and realized it's the 21st century. who gives a fuck about what people do in the privacy of their own homes, of course unless they're skinning people to build a body suit, but really, what's the matter you think it'll rub off (get it)? you afraid some guy is gonna talk you into lettin him stick it in your ass or of all things blow you?

just think of him as keira knightley but with a mustache while his head bobs up and down and take it like a man.

HA!!

I stand corrected. I remember watching a Michigan basketball game, Denard was there and the commentators were talking about how he has a wife. Either they were misinformed or i misheard

His ex-gf got into Hus twitter and posted some shit. That was a thing for like 3 days

Yeahyeah, I really don't care, look at how strong your reaction is, anytime someone says something that doesn't agree with something homosexual related, the other person screams BIGOT! HOMOPHOBE! without even going to logic.

You're just brainwashed into the overly liberal "everyone is equal" agenda like most college kids are(I am a college kid too btw), I am not saying I refuse to interact with a homosexual(I dislike how they took the word gay and also took the rainbow, both positive things), I am simply saying keep that bs to yourself, because we don't wanna hear it.

People are born gay, animals are born gay, the figure is around 10%, they can't help it, maybe theres a small minority where they "try" to be gay, but the majority are born that way.

I get that, and so what? If someone is born with a condition that makes them have spastic movements, should we allow them to become a pilot in the message of equality? It's unfair but it's more unfair to everyone else on that plane.

The 49ers guy who said he wouldn't want a gay on his team said it candidly and people reacted as if he said he'd go out and kill every gay person he sees, who really cares?

Put it to you this way, if I were in an orphanage and two homosexual dads or two homosexual moms wanted to adopt me, I would rather stay in the orphanage 100%. They should be allowed to be as couples, but absolutely not allowed to adopt. Yeah lets confuse a kid their whole life and make them wonder why they have two dads or two moms and why kids make fun of him, and why they have to be ashamed.

So like I said I'm tired of accommodating them, and I'm not gonna apologize at all for anything I said.

It's like forcing a round peg into a square hole, this is not what civilization and the family unit was meant for, and historically, no successful ancient society has ever taken part in that other than homo sex activities, but not to go so far as to marry.

So uh... where do you go to school?

homo says what?

go back to jerking off in your dirty sock while you think of all the gash i've banged in my life.

hey i don't like the accommodating of gay people, minorities and women BUT then i woke up and realized it's the 21st century. who gives a fuck about what people do in the privacy of their own homes, of course unless they're skinning people to build a body suit, but really, what's the matter you think it'll rub off (get it)? you afraid some guy is gonna talk you into lettin him stick it in your ass or of all things blow you?

just think of him as keira knightley but with a mustache while his head bobs up and down and take it like a man.

HA!!

It's funny because I don't support accommodating minorities either, in the sense that they push to help those people faster just because of their birthright.

I'm a minority myself, and I want a job because I was the most qualified, not because of "affirmative action".

It's funny because I don't support accommodating minorities either, in the sense that they push to help those people faster just because of their birthright.

I'm a minority myself, and I want a job because I was the most qualified, not because of "affirmative action".

Being a right wing backwards conservative isn't considered a minority...yet.

Being a right wing backwards conservative isn't considered a minority...yet.

Lol. You think everyone who is "right wing" is some old white guy?

I am Polynesian or "Pacific Islander". And I don't consider myself "right wing" but I'm definitely not a libtard, so I'd say I'm in the middle closer to that.

Libtards are destroying this country.

I am Polynesian or "Pacific Islander". And I don't consider myself "right wing" but I'm definitely not a libtard, so I'd say I'm in the middle closer to that.

People who replace suffixes with "tard" are destroying this country.

personally i don't care what side of politics you stand on, we've all got to fix this shit.

i personally blame 2 specific entities: lawyers and pharmaceutical co's. our over litigious society bankrupts us not only financially but culturally. when we allow fear of lawsuits to justify non-action (like care givers in senior homes not giving CPR or people afraid of helping someone) goes against the grain of everything our society is built upon. the drug companies have made doctors their pawns and make billions and billions of dollars anesthetizing our society from the day you are born until the day you die while not coming up with a cure for shit.

we are the walking dead.

"EAT THE RICH!!"

So? You are not a libtard. But just your ordinary common variety tard?

personally i don't care what side of politics you stand on, we've all got to fix this shit.

i personally blame 2 specific entities: lawyers and pharmaceutical co's. our over litigious society bankrupts us not only financially but culturally. when we allow fear of lawsuits to justify non-action (like care givers in senior homes not giving CPR or people afraid of helping someone) goes against the grain of everything our society is built upon. the drug companies have made doctors their pawns and make billions and billions of dollars anesthetizing our society from the day you are born until the day you die while not coming up with a cure for shit.

we are the walking dead.

"EAT THE RICH!!"

Let me give you a clue: It is far, far more frequent that it is the lawyers who have to suppress the client's unrealistic expectations of what they are entitled to in some potentially torious situation. Lots and lots of people think they can get hundreds of thousands of dollars for what amounts to a hangnail. For every 10 people that come in thinking they are going to get rich off of some litigation, at least 9 are turned away...by the plaintiffs lawyers and told they have no case, or that if they do have a case it would be at most for minor sums.

You want something to blame: look in the mirror.

(I don't know about the drug companies....I just know that I think it is absurd that they spend so much time advertising for prescription drugs on TV. Its not like they are over the counter drugs that you can just buy. You have to have a prescription written by a doctor. Maybe do direct ads to doctors, not to the general public. That just tells me they do have a lot of money to waste)

You want something to blame: look in the mirror.

as soon as i typed the post i realized i'd probably be gettin it from you considering your record of public service and years in law. by no means it was a reflection of everyone in that field.

but no. i can't blame myself when i look in the mirror because i've never sued anyone in my life. sure there were instances where i could have, but that's not me. if i fell inside your establishment i blame it on my own awkwardness, not on the fact that i didn't see the saddle going across the floor between tile and carpet. DUH, try looking where you're walking. BUT I HAVE been on the receiving end of a lawsuit which opened my eyes to the corruption and good old boy network between the judge DA and defense, the closed door 'have a scotch and let's decide someone's fate while i ask you about your wife betty and the kids' and let's get as much money out of this person as possible while we take 3 months out of their lives because of continuous no shows by lawyers or witnesses etc. the whole system is hogwash. do you want to go on trial as an innocent man in this country when you have 12 dolts sitting in the jury? i know i'd be scared to death. or on the other hand a guilty as hell person getting away with murder because you have 2 csi fans questioning the validity of the DAs case because there is no DNA.

like i said i know this isn't a reflection on anyone in that field, but you have to admit it is flawed, maybe not as much as i over exaggerated but if i had it my way the whole thing should be flushed out to sea and rethunk.

you couldn't swing a dead cat in a room of lawyers politicians or public figures and no hit someone who hasn't fleeced their pocket in some way fucking the little guy.

but just soyou mods don't move this post: denard robinson IS gay.

Ya, it's getting political, but we'll let it run its course ... it's the offseason.

This thread has actually inspired me, I have a new word to use on the whiners ... homotards.

Zombo

--staying classy

as soon as i typed the post i realized i'd probably be gettin it from you considering your record of public service and years in law. by no means it was a reflection of everyone in that field.

but no. i can't blame myself when i look in the mirror because i've never sued anyone in my life. sure there were instances where i could have, but that's not me. if i fell inside your establishment i blame it on my own awkwardness, not on the fact that i didn't see the saddle going across the floor between tile and carpet. DUH, try looking where you're walking. BUT I HAVE been on the receiving end of a lawsuit which opened my eyes to the corruption and good old boy network between the judge DA and defense, the closed door 'have a scotch and let's decide someone's fate while i ask you about your wife betty and the kids' and let's get as much money out of this person as possible while we take 3 months out of their lives because of continuous no shows by lawyers or witnesses etc. the whole system is hogwash. do you want to go on trial as an innocent man in this country when you have 12 dolts sitting in the jury? i know i'd be scared to death. or on the other hand a guilty as hell person getting away with murder because you have 2 csi fans questioning the validity of the DAs case because there is no DNA.

like i said i know this isn't a reflection on anyone in that field, but you have to admit it is flawed, maybe not as much as i over exaggerated but if i had it my way the whole thing should be flushed out to sea and rethunk.

you couldn't swing a dead cat in a room of lawyers politicians or public figures and no hit someone who hasn't fleeced their pocket in some way fucking the little guy.

but just soyou mods don't move this post: denard robinson IS gay.

The system may be flawed, but it is still the best ever invented. Except perhaps in the Star Trek universe.

The problem in our society is ignorance. Thats the main reason that so many people get taken advantage of in the first place. If everyone knew the law and how it could be upheld or broken than many lawsuits couldn't even get off the ground to begin with. The other big problem being displayed on this thread is fear of that which you don't understand. Because of that fear people have a tendency to lash out and criticize simply as a defense mechanism. I know because I myself am Bisexual and in a sense havent come out publicly because of the mass hate and criticism. It is a choice I have made simply to make my own life easier. Calling out names is only making that person look that much more like the uneducated backwater idiot than the offending "gay" person. BTW just saying...gay does translate to happy. So does that mean straight translates to bitter and confused?

In the end what difference is this making on whether a person can perform on the football field?? Trust me, just because you are a guy doesn't mean a "gay" guy wants to fuck you any more than Cristina Aguilera would. Fear is a very powerful emotion which naturally turns into hate, and of course then you try and destroy that which you fear. If you are so confident in your sexuality what exactly do you have to fear in the first place? A lot more of the male population has tendencies than you could imagine. Take how openly girls are so close and like to hold hands and touch at such a young age. Its the same thing, but since we are a male dominated society we accept that as natural but the same can't be said for two boys acting the exact same way.

Ask yourself this, would you be afraid of a female that could handle a jackhammer or run a forklift? Does her sexuality come into question and determine whether she is capable of showing up for and doing her job every day?

Fear and Ignorance

Archived