THE BROWNS BOARD

Armonty Bryant

BadNewsBrowns

Lombardi's plan is coming together nicely

Hire coach arrested for driving through fast food drive thru drunk and naked, check

Sign D-Lineman arrested for public intox and ripping some poor bastards door off its hinges, check

Sign cornerback who flipped out and destroyed girlfriends apartment and poored bleach all over her clothes, check

Sign Linebacker who likes his women to only charge 20 bucks for anal, check

draft d-lineman arrested for selling weed at practice, check

Sell team to billionaire that likes to rip his customers off, check

Hmm missing anyone?

except lombardi didn't sell the team to our new owner. the new owner bought it from the last owner. the new owner is jimmy haslam and he hired banner and banner hired lombardi.

other than that it seems pretty dead on.

Don't really care, I thought it was the important Desmond Bryant and I was about to be pissed. This guys a 7th round pick, if he wants to piss away his chance so he can work at Arby's the rest of his life then he can go right ahead. In all seriousness, he was more than likely going to come down with an "injury" during the preseason and end up on IR the rest of the season, aka get redshirted.

I'm waiting for the same people who defended Tyrann Mathieu to come to this guy's defense.

I think this Bryant does have potential -- but I'd cut him if he does this even one more time. I don't think he understands how thin the line is between making it and busting.

I'm waiting for the same people who defended Tyrann Mathieu to come to this guy's defense.

I think this Bryant does have potential -- but I'd cut him if he does this even one more time. I don't think he understands how thin the line is between making it and busting.

Difference between Mathieu and Bruant is that Bryants guanteed money is basically none existant anyway.

I love our team full of shenanigans. Minus the dude with the bleach, that's shitty, but these guys sound like they can hang with the best of um. As long as they can win on Sunday, and as long as they don't hurt other people,I say do whatever the fuck you want.

you can't win on Sunday when you are suspended by Goodell for doing stupid shit

If he is on probation for selling chronic then couldn't a dui (or any other conviction) violate his community control restrictions resulting in him going to jail?

What say u Gipper?

I think your right, I just read an article that he was on probation till 2017. He is likely going to big boy jail since he sold weed within 2000 feet of a school and was charged with a felony.

I think your right, I just read an article that he was on probation till 2017. He is likely going to big boy jail since he sold weed within 2000 feet of a school and was charged with a felony.

He's not going to go to prison. Courts care about $$$$ first and they aren't going to get it from him in prison.

Difference between Mathieu and Bruant is that Bryants guaranteed money is basically none existant anyway.

Right- seventh round (or UFA) is where you take flyers on character risks- not the third. How many seventh round picks make it in the NFL for any length of time? I'd guess less than 5%.

why should they.... That's ur best attempt to troll lol u must be kidding me. Selling weed at practice and dui is way worse than anything the honey badger has done. Last I checked his only neg so far has been demanding more money. What's going to happen when this bryant get a few thousand dollars in his pocket.

This embarrases me as a browns fan and if the stick with this franchise cancer I will never give Lombardi a fair shake. BUSINESS AS USUAL IN CLEVELAND

It'se been reported that he pleaded guilty/no contest. He recieve a deferered sentence, fined $1,100 plus court fees, and must listen to a group speak about the dangers of drunk driving. This will also not affect his probation and he will not see jail time. Now it remains to be seen if the Browns even let his guy report to rookie mini camp and sign his contract.

... and here's the other 7th rounder...

Both guys look pretty decent, let's see if they can continue it at the NFL level...

.09? My morning shit has a higher BAC. Id be dissapointed if a 7th rounder didn't have character concerns, otherwise he would just be a poor physical prospect.

I'm buying this dude's jersey.

Z

Both guys look pretty decent, let's see if they can continue it at the NFL level...

Exactly. Thanks for digging those up, PG. You had darn well better be dominate at that level to have a chance stepping up to the NFL. At least it looks like the scouts did their job.

Didn't watch the O-Line vid, its too late for that.

But I really like Bryant's vision, instincts, and reactions. Hope he has the work ethic and wakes up from this experience

.09? My morning shit has a higher BAC. Id be dissapointed if a 7th rounder didn't have character concerns, otherwise he would just be a poor physical prospect.

Z

hilarious!!

Lombardi's plan is coming together nicely

Hire coach arrested for driving through fast food drive thru drunk and naked, check

Sign D-Lineman arrested for public intox and ripping some poor bastards door off its hinges, check

Sign cornerback who flipped out and destroyed girlfriends apartment and poored bleach all over her clothes, check

Sign Linebacker who likes his women to only charge 20 bucks for anal, check

draft d-lineman arrested for selling weed at practice, check

Sell team to billionaire that likes to rip his customers off, check

Hmm missing anyone?

I can't believe out of like 24 comments so far, there hasn't been one measure of thanks to Haslam for showing the Browns how to conduct business the Steeler's way. Training camps in two months and you guys have really been slipping up here in the off-season.

Z

.08 is the legal limit. I expect that I myself may have exceeded .09 on Cinco de Mayo.

Nevertheless....the guy knew he was skating on thin ice. And though, sure, perhaps this was a celebration of being drafted.....but, his judgment does come into question as to why he couldn't have someone else driving him.

His intellect is now at issue.

Archived