THE BROWNS BOARD

Stupid Things Stupid Liberals Say

calfoxwc

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"If a young fella has an option of having a decent career or joining the army to fight in Iraq, you can bet your life that he would not be in Iraq."

Congressman Charlie Rangel

I thought this was supposed to be limited to crazy quotes. There's nothing crazy or off the wall there. No one I served with wanted anything to do with Iraq. You have to be there. If 90% of the guys I served with had had a job making even, like, 40,000 a year they'd never have been in the service in the first place. The people who WANT to go to Iraq are largely dumb and crazy.

Yeah, I have no intention of joining the military. I have a career in front of me. I have an education and I plan on using it.

I'm not really sure why that's considered a stupid quote. I think its pretty accurate. It seems like the people that I know that joined the army did it because it was their best option. Not because of some macho patriotism kick

So, someone who volunteers for the military is dumb and crazy? Because if you volunteer during a war, odds on you will end up there, unless you just want to suck the benefits without the hardship, which makes you a pussy.

Also, how exactly would you suck the benefits without the hardship when SERVING IN THE MILITARY? You make it sound like welfare. Serving in the military is serving in the military.

Then there's Heck and Shep's hero dingbat, Al Gore:

: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

Who is Rangel to broad stroke the desires and intentions of all young Americans? His statement is surprising to me considering that he

served time in Korea, obtaining a purple heart and other decorations. Volunteering for war is about selflessness, sacrifice and believing in

something bigger than your own self centered desires. It's about protecting our way of life and the freedoms we celebrate at the cost of over a

million lives lost in conflict over the past 237 years. No doubt. those in war zones are counting the days before the can get the hell out. And,

sure, you have your "crazies" and adrenalin junkies who thrive in those hellish environments. Rangel statement disrespects those who place

patriotism and love of country before anything else. Call it corny or misguided but those who answer the call to duty are the backbone of this

country. Interestingly, many of these crazy patriots come home and fully enjoy the "decent" civilian careers that Rangel so foolishly states they

are abandoning. But, what do you expect from a bleeding heart New York liberal?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."

- Albert Einstein

This is one of my favorites... he testified as to this, and was very, very serious: (just another exellent examply of a hard core lib

venting emotionally, but making so logical sense, and making an ass of himself:

I mean, you have to watch him say it - he really is serious...

***************************************************************************************************

Congressman Hank Johnson on Guam: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"

This typifies how liberals emotionally, and quietly, but histerically, try to act like they

think instead of feel, issues:

"Guam might tip over...

and this one, too - "m-word"

Wanda Sykes: "I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker but he was just so strung out on Oxycontin he missed his flight ... Rush Limbaugh -- I hope the country fails. I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a waterboarding, that's what he needs."

Bill Clinton on ordinary Americans: "African Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do."

Good old dingbat nasty pelosi on a stupid binge:

Nancy Pelosi on the economy: "every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs."

This is one of my very favorites: Obamao is a compulsive liar. Or, he isn't mentally all there...

Barack Obama on a tornado that killed twelve people: "In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed"

Mouth breathing liberals are the most dim witted idiots on the planet.

"Victory has been achieved. Today we have 2 Vietnams, living side by side, exchanging.-.liberal piece of garbage Sheila Jacson Lee.

"Imagine Mr. Speaker, a world without balloons" -Hank Johnson

There is nothing stupid a conservative ever said that comes even close to the imbiciles on the left.

You mean how Obamao "meant" to not say "my Muslim religion" ???

And "meant" to not say "12000" people died in that tornado?

No, Obamao slipped mentally and referred to the 57 Muslim states.

Please learn to read, I posted the links.

Yes all of those are more crazy than Michele Bachman suggesting Iraq should pay us for setting their civilization back thousands of years. Way crazier.

Oh the irony...accuse one of a crazy statement with a crazy statement of his own...setting their civilization back "thousands of years"???

... but thats how liberals debate...exaggerations, ad-homonym attacks and lies.

At least paying back America can be argued...to suggest today that there are 2 Vietnams, North and South, is sheer stupidity.

Oh the irony...accuse one of a crazy statement with a crazy statement of his own...setting their civilization back "thousands of years"???

... but thats how liberals debate...exaggerations, ad-homonym attacks and lies.

At least paying back America can be argued...to suggest today that there are 2 Vietnams, North and South, is sheer stupidity.

Yeah, bunker, thousands of years. Back to medieval religious fanaticism and chaos. Being stupid is one thing, but I know you're not stupid, so try not to be blind.

We fucked Iraq. Big time. And this reknob wants them to pay us reparations for it.

*big edit* I thought this was cal. Since its bunker I take it back. You ARE stupid.

Archived