THE BROWNS BOARD

Stupid Things Stupid Liberals Say

calfoxwc

But Wait ! There's MORE !

Radio personality Ed Schultz on elections: "If I lived in Massachusetts, I'd try to vote ten times ... Yeah that's right, I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. Because that's exactly what they are."

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it's about 50 prominent liberal stupid quotes, to only 2 prominent conservative quotes.

What a buttkicking.

John Kerry on health care: "I'm going to be honest with you -- I don't know a lot about Cuba's healthcare system. Is it a government-run system?"

You're such a moron. No one cares anymore except you and bunker. If you want to crow about that you're even more of an idiot than I thought. I could just quote everything either of you say and post it but I just...don't...care...anymore. And neither does anyone else. You're fighting a one man war against nobody. Does that get through your thick head?

BUT WAIT !!!!!!!!! THERE's MORE !!!!!

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on national security, after a man attempted to blow up a commercial airplane with a bomb in his panties: "The system worked."

Lest we forget the famous quote by the first asshole black president Clinton....

"Depends on what the definition of "is" is.

Then there is the more recent quote from a top IRS official by the name of Lois Lerner...

"i'm not good at math".

And before you wiz kids come to her defense, I realize she is an IRS attorney.

Regardless, she is a representative of the IRS, and that was a stupid thing to say.

She's no doubt a libtard.

Cysko Translation:

"Let's repeat stuff on purpose, I'll go first"

Oh, boy !

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on national security, after a man attempted to blow up a commercial airplane with a bomb in his panties: "The system worked."

He looks like a butthurt Yao Ming.

Having a tough time dealing with this thread there Crisco?

Better o ff to just ignore it, it's crystal clear you're butthurt.

Two points for you. It is Yao Ming. The two of you dingbats couldn't rile me for the lives of you though, so keep trying.

Not a bit, not a bit. I took the boys to see monsters university today and then had a nice delmonaco with a tall Guinness for dinner. Couldn't be less annoyed.

Well good for you..getting away from the computer for a while is probably the best way of getting over it.

Chris Matthews: Berlin Sun "Ruined" Obama's Use Of Teleprompters, Speech

CHRIS MATTHEWS: I think a lot of the problem he had today was the late afternoon sun in Berlin, I think ruined his use of the teleprompters, and so his usual dramatic windup was ruined. I think he was really struggling with the text there.

ROF,L !

Really. Seriously? Good thing I have to go water the rest of the garden. And spray the garden, stake tomatoes and get the

soybean field ready... not ready quite yet. Work work work all day long. Threw 83 bales of hay yesterday on a sale, from the kicker

wagon to their trailer and pickup. I think I'm getting too old to do that in 90 degree heat. blech.

And STILL, I can keep posting stupid liberal quotes ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! "sigh"

Well I asked you guys politely to stop that thread, and you complied, whether you did it intentionally or not. Some of these guys are not as aware, shall we say, that this thread has run what little course it ever had, so I will have to help them realize it.

Don't flatter yourself amigo. Heck just took his usual summertime hiatus. The way I see it if you don't like a thread, feel free to not read it.

But I wouldn't deign to ask you to curtail your crusade.

but in our defense we at least tried to post different inane horse shit each post and not copy the yow ming picture over and over and over...

xxoo

WSS

Yep. Libs always decide that THEY get to decide everything. They like a thread? It goes on and on and on.

They don't like a thread? They try to shut it down by not saying anything, or changing the subject, or

complaining. Libs want to write all the laws, be the prosecuting attorney, be the jury and the judge and the bailiff,

and want to be charge of anything else they come across.

Failure to be in charge, for libs...is "not fair"

Real people know how to avoid a thread they find tedious.

Remember, what goes around, comes around, and Cysko, Heck and Woody won't be happy about it.

Why, then they will demand the culprit be kicked on the forum, by golly !!!

CHRIS MATTHEWS: I think a lot of the problem he had today was the late afternoon sun in Berlin, I think ruined his use of the teleprompters, and so his usual dramatic windup was ruined. I think he was really struggling with the text there.

ROF,L !

Really. Seriously? Good thing I have to go water the rest of the garden. And spray the garden, stake tomatoes and get the

soybean field ready... not ready quite yet. Work work work all day long. Threw 83 bales of hay yesterday on a sale, from the kicker

wagon to their trailer and pickup. I think I'm getting too old to do that in 90 degree heat. blech.

And STILL, I can keep posting stupid liberal quotes ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ! "sigh"

Don't flatter yourself amigo. Heck just took his usual summertime hiatus. The way I see it if you don't like a thread, feel free to not read it.

But I wouldn't deign to ask you to curtail your crusade.

but in our defense we at least tried to post different inane horse shit each post and not copy the yow ming picture over and over and over...

xxoo

WSS

Xxoo? Aw, Steve that's cute. Of course I'm already married but the right one for you is out there, buddy! Plenty of fish in the sea.

Yep. Libs always decide that THEY get to decide everything. They like a thread? It goes on and on and on.

They don't like a thread? They try to shut it down by not saying anything, or changing the subject, or

complaining. Libs want to write all the laws, be the prosecuting attorney, be the jury and the judge and the bailiff,

and want to be charge of anything else they come across.

Failure to be in charge, for libs...is "not fair"

Real people know how to avoid a thread they find tedious.

Remember, what goes around, comes around, and Cysko, Heck and Woody won't be happy about it.

Why, then they will demand the culprit be kicked on the forum, by golly !!!

ROF,L !

Damn. See how I've been breathing new life into this thread when I was meant to be busily trying to destroy it? You really got me this time, you rascals.

Archived