THE BROWNS BOARD

Stupid Things Stupid Liberals Say

calfoxwc

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's stupid about Obamao's quote?

He is the "president" of our country, and he quickly injected his opinion of sympathy and support for

prosecution of Zimmerman, by taking the side of Martin, on racial grounds, without knowing the facts.

In doing so, he prejudiced any trial, right off the bat. He did the same stupid thing about that black professor

and the police. He took the side of the BLACK professor automatically. That is stupid.

Why exactly, though, is that stupid? It would be more stupid if he said "If I had a son he'd look like...Yao Ming"

No it really wouldn't. A black kid gets killed. Whoever his son looks like is irrelevant. Who knows, maybe he fucked a Chinese woman once and she aborted the freak.

This fraud is so full of himself that he spontaneously blurted out this stupid comment without giving it thought...as if to say "see there everyone, that could happen to your great leaders son if I had one"...

After all, he is the son of Barak Hussein Obama, therefore, his life has a slightly higer value than anyone elses.

Just curious, are you even getting a clue to what this president is about?

No it really wouldn't. A black kid gets killed. Whoever his son looks like is irrelevant. Who knows, maybe he fucked a Chinese woman once and she aborted the freak.

This fraud is so full of himself that he spontaneously blurted out this stupid comment without giving it thought...as if to say "see there everyone, that could happen to your great leaders son if I had one"...

After all, he is the son of Barak Hussein Obama, therefore, his life has a slightly higer value than anyone elses.

Just curious, are you even getting a clue to what this president is about?

It's clear you think you know a lot more than you actually know about him. You think because I don't agree with your utter fear and contempt of him that I couldn't have any other opinion than to love him. Wrong and wrong. You couldn't possibly be more wrong and you couldn't possibly know less about me and what my politics are.

He would know your politics, if you'd stop emotionally venting like a Manson family member on LSD about everything. GGG

It's clear you think you know a lot more than you actually know about him. You think because I don't agree with your utter fear and contempt of him that I couldn't have any other opinion than to love him. Wrong and wrong. You couldn't possibly be more wrong and you couldn't possibly know less about me and what my politics are.

Umm...this is political discussion board. Stop being a pussy and take a stand on your politics or take a hike....what are you afraid of?

What I know about him is no more than what you know about him, the difference is that you peoples heads are so deep in the sand, and are in so much denial that you refuse to connect the dots that are in plain view.

Yet another stupid liberal quote below is from this self centered moron Obama...this ass wipe actually credits the protest march in Selma Alabama for his existence...

"What happened in Selma, Alabama and Birmingham also stirred the conscience of the nation...This young man named Barack Obama...came over to this country. He met this woman...(who) had a good idea there was some craziness going on because they looked at each other and they decided...it might...be possible for us to get together and have a child. There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Alabama... So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Alabama. Don't tell me I'm not coming home to Selma, Alabama..."

Your hero Obama was born in 1961, the Selma civil rights march occurred in 1965!

Convinced yet?

Christ can you even read? He's not my hero, bunker. I'm a registered republican.

"somebody is all wet in Egypt....."

You just emoted in rage again.

You libs just can't get away from it. It's like a shadow. Too bad. Kinda tough

to have fun screwing with people, then getting all in a rage because you are disagreed with.

"I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares [sic] of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required.'" ~ Sheryl Crow

"There is no terrorist threat. Yes, there have been horrific acts of terrorism and, yes, there will be acts of terrorism again. But that doesn't mean that there's some kind of massive terrorist threat." ~ Michael Moore

Some I repeated because you keep trashing the thread with the same giant pic, which has nothing to do with the subject

of the thread.

Yep. Typical lib full of crap.

Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL), remembering that, six months ago, conservative Allen West brought Chick-fil-A food in for the Congressional Black Caucus to eat: "We have fried chicken. And we have catfish and BBQ. We do not have watermelon, although sometimes people will have fruit. We serve a full course meal with collard greens. We have Jamaican beans and rice...[but West] sent Chick-fil-Awith biscuits. Ok? That was an `in your face.' Every member of the Congressional Black Caucus that was there was offended." 6 months ago. He’s still offended and talking about it.

Moochelle Obama: “All of us know that one person in our lives, that one knucklehead nephew who’s not registered to vote; that one neighbor who’s not really payin’ attention; or that one person in your office that’s confused about how Barack’s tax plan will benefit that individual.”

Moochelle ObaMao:

DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz: “The Republicans have fully embraced extremism and they have brought in two years almost no jobs legislation to this floor and not worked with the president on any legislation to help make sure that we can move the economy forward because their number one goal is political and that's to defeat Barack Obama.”

Except for those 30 bills which Harry Reid will not allow to be brought to the Senate floor.

Those last two quotes are both repeats cal. Sure this thread can go on for months. IF YOU REPEAT ALL THE QUOTES OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

That's my cal

But shouldn't we post on this forum before we find out what's in it Nancy?

Actually, this is Biden saying something intelligent. He wants Obamao to keep his hands and laws off his Baretta's.

Yep. Biden was stumping..... it's all manipulative lies. Politically covenient flip flopping because he and the rest of the sick libs

won't get principle, and honesty.

Archived