THE BROWNS BOARD

Stupid Things Stupid Liberals Say

calfoxwc

Barbara Boxer: "Those who survived the San Francisco earthquake said, ‘Thank God, I'm still alive.' But, of course, those who died, their lives will never be the same again."

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re-one liner?

Jerry Brown, former governor of California, and current candidate for the same position: "The conventional viewpoint says we need a jobs program and we need to cut welfare. Just the opposite! We need more welfare and fewer jobs."

Well, I looked, and didn't see that I had posted it before.

So many really stupid things said by liberals... it's hard to keep track.

"Cal, book are lame" Woody

"AMEM !" Woody

oops. my bad. woodypeckerhead isn't even a prominent lib on this board.

Now, here's another ignorant prominent lib (but still smarter than woodypeckerhead) saying stupid stuff

Democratic Convention producer Don Mischer, overheard on CNN having an apoplectic seizure when the balloons failed to drop from the ceiling of the Fleet Center in Boston: "Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. We're getting more balloons. All balloons. All balloons should be going. Come on, guys! Let's move it. Jesus! We need more balloons. I want all balloons to go. Go, confetti. Go, confetti. Go, confetti. I want more balloons. What's happening to the balloons? We need more balloons. We need all of them coming down. Go, balloons. Balloons. What's happening balloons? There's not enough coming down. All balloons! Why the hell is nothing falling? What the f--- are you guys doing up there? We want more balloons coming down. More balloons. More balloons."

Well, I looked, and didn't see that I had posted it before.

So many really stupid things said by liberals... it's hard to keep track.

"Cal, book are lame" Woody

"AMEM !" Woody

oops. my bad. woodypeckerhead isn't even a prominent lib on this board.

I'm not a big fan of books, and a typo.

I hope I'm not a prominent liberal I don't really consider myself a liberal.

You wanna talk about dumb things said INTENTIONALLY on here, look at you and Bunker. My favorite was you kick about how this real neurosurgeon doesn't like Obama care, so its bad. And then we found out he was just some guy calling into a conservative radio show haha

haha, I just found something and posted it. I've posted several thousands of things. Surely some of them were mistakes.

"The only person who never makes a mistake, is the one who never does anything"

and

"The only person who is never wrong, is the one who never says or writes anything one way or another"

I had no idea. I just posted a link. You've made a lot of typos, and a lot of one liners that really didn't make sense at all,

especially not to the subject at hand. I've made typos and even noticed them after proofreading (ya, after I posted it).

I can't believe no one is upset over this quote. It belittles liberals and keeps on insulting liberals. It's mad about

the liberals not going, and really po'd about liberals not falling from the ceiling. and...

oh, wait. It's BALLOONS, not "Baboons". My bad. Never mind.

***********************************************************************************

Democratic Convention producer Don Mischer, overheard on CNN having an apoplectic seizure when the balloons failed to drop from the ceiling of the Fleet Center in Boston: "Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. We're getting more balloons. All balloons. All balloons should be going. Come on, guys! Let's move it. Jesus! We need more balloons. I want all balloons to go. Go, confetti. Go, confetti. Go, confetti. I want more balloons. What's happening to the balloons? We need more balloons. We need all of them coming down. Go, balloons. Balloons. What's happening balloons? There's not enough coming down. All balloons! Why the hell is nothing falling? What the f--- are you guys doing up there? We want more balloons coming down. More balloons. More balloons."

and the more arrogant libs try to sound superior.....you get a stupid quote:

Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, DC: "I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less."

Now, here's another ignorant prominent lib (but still smarter than woodypeckerhead) saying stuff stuff

Imagine Mr. Speaker, a world without balloons..-D. Hank Johnson

The ballons didn't fall at the Dem convention because they must have been filled with helium by stupid liberals.

Yeah it was posted before but this is about balloons...thats some serious shit man.

Nobody has posted a good one in quite some time. Really you guys are horrible at finding stupid crazy quotes. Cal was bitching about posting Dubyas mis-speaks than he posts zebras don't change their spots? Weak.

^

Just found another.

That's actually fairly factually accurate compared to the real threats we face at home, namely Americans with guns that kill around 30,000 every year. How many Americans have been killed by terrorism in the last 25 years? 5000? 10,000? That's including Lockerbie, OK city khobar towers 9/11, the war in Iraq (although that really shouldn't count) how many killed by fellow Americans with guns? Approximately 750,000. Which is a bigger problem?

^^^^^

Just found another dumb thing said by a liberal, you're on a roll!

Nice deflection. It is not "fairly" accurate because Moore was making no comparisons..he said that there is no terrorist threat period. He uttered that nonsense back in 2003. Count how many killed worldwide since then.

Another thing you fail to take into account is the 50 terrorist attacks have been thwarted since 9/11 in America alone..."Our vigilance and good intelligence has thwarted at least 50 attacks since September 11, 2001. From the Shoe Bomber to an attack on Chicago’s Sears Tower, relatively few terror attacks have succeeded on U.S. soil."

That's because of something we call the Department Homeland Security, initiated by President Bush.

Making comparisons so as to minimize terrorism is all you're trying to do. Thats like saying that people that die from aids is no big deal because way more die from heart disease.

All around the world terrorism has been thwarted because countries have gotten better at stopping it.

Check out how many terrorist have been intercepted in Israel.

The threat of terrorism is still high no matter how hard you try to spin it.

Where's all those conservative stupid quotes? What, two? LOL ?

Here's a really stupid one, with a liberal vicious arrogant hatemonger streak:

Ted Rall: "Over time, however, the endless war in Iraq began to play a role in natural selection. Only idiots signed up; only idiots died. Back home, the average I.Q. soared."

^^^^^

Just found another dumb thing said by a liberal, you're on a roll!

Nice deflection. It is not "fairly" accurate because Moore was making no comparisons..he said that there is no terrorist threat period. He uttered that nonsense back in 2003. Count how many killed worldwide since then.

Another thing you fail to take into account is the 50 terrorist attacks have been thwarted since 9/11 in America alone..."Our vigilance and good intelligence has thwarted at least 50 attacks since September 11, 2001. From the Shoe Bomber to an attack on Chicagos Sears Tower, relatively few terror attacks have succeeded on U.S. soil."

That's because of something we call the Department Homeland Security, initiated by President Bush.

Making comparisons so as to minimize terrorism is all you're trying to do. Thats like saying that people that die from aids is no big deal because way more die from heart disease.

All around the world terrorism has been thwarted because countries have gotten better at stopping it.

Check out how many terrorist have been intercepted in Israel.

The threat of terrorism is still high no matter how hard you try to spin it.

Here's a stupid thing said by a stupid person, period. I'm not a liberal. I've made no bones that I hate abortion, and the welfare state and I've voted against Barry twice. Why would a liberal vote against him?

PROMINENT. PROMINENT liberal or conservative.

Rod Blagojevich, former governor of IL: "I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived. I saw it all growing up."

Here's a stupid thing said by a stupid person, period. I'm not a liberal. I've made no bones that I hate abortion, and the welfare state and I've voted against Barry twice. Why would a liberal vote against him?

Nice try at deflecting from my point... that you were minimizing the threat of terrorism. That is a self indictment of yourself...just once you should try and man up and admit your guilt.

See Michael Moores allegation below, the slob gotta back up his denial of Muslim terrorist threats. Things starting to make sense now for you?

Add these other clowns to the stupid things liberals say.

i6ffb5.jpg

And Debbie Wasserman Shultz? ROF, L !!!

She is a complete, sold out to dishonesty moron.

Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on the newly passed health care law: "We actually have not required in this law that you carry health insurance."

Here's a new one on Drudge, lol.

This idiot dem arrogantly declares that South Dakota borders Canada. LOL

Dems do this all the time. I'm going to keep posting them.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/13/Democrat-Senator-gaffes-while-attacking-border-security-South-Dakota-has-a-border-with-Canada

Archived