THE BROWNS BOARD

Mascots

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this: you accused me of "Snyder-bashing." I don't know why disagreeing with Dan Snyder would constitute "Snyder-bashing", but as I've said, I didn't mention Dan Snyder and wasn't thinking of him.

So, since I'm the guy who never admits he's wrong and you're the guy who always plays it so straight, go back and find my "Snyder-bashing" and re-post it here.

And when you can't, maybe you'll get a sense why when you accused me of "Snyder-bashing" I wrote that I didn't know who you were talking about.

So go ahead and tell me where I "Snyder-bashed."

No, Heck, you really are the "The never admit you're wrong guy?"

I even started a new thread to call you out on the American Indians' plight due to liberalism.

You claimed "bullshit" on the subject, then you had no reasoning, references or logic to support your

claim. Or maybe it's more like you are the "run and hide from subjects and wrong opinions guy" ?

I'm actually working while I type to you guys, so no, I'm not going to debate you on whether liberalism caused the problems of the American Indian. No, I'm not. You can think this means I'm running from you. And in a way I am. I am running from you.

Because you're a moron. Who thinks things like, "Liberalism ruined the American Indian."

ah. So your "No" was typical avoiding admitting you are wrong on the subject.

I'll post a lot more links eventually showing you that you are very wrong.

And I was exactly correct, and Steve was too. You can run, and you can hide,

but you can't run from being wrong once in a while on this board. You just won't

admit it.

OH, btw, you are very, very wrong here, Heck.

Everybody else on the board can see it. All your posts, and NOW you claim

to have no time to ...admit you are wrong? Too bad. You lost cred here again.

"Moron" ? eh... since you are WRONG... you are the moron, and dishonest with your nonsense arguing.

Steve kicked your ass again !

lol indeed hey let's try this...

"damn sorry Steve I didn't know who owned the Redskins."

WSS

No way! You mean you didn't answer the question again?

I know who owns the Redskins. Just didn't occur to me when you accused me of Snyder-bashing, since I hadn't Snyder bashed.

So let's get beyond this. It's boring. Show me where I "Snyder-bashed", big man.

Now answer the question.

I'm actually working while I type to you guys, so no, I'm not going to debate you on whether liberalism caused the problems of the American Indian. No, I'm not. You can think this means I'm running from you. And in a way I am. I am running from you.

Because you're a moron. Who thinks things like, "Liberalism ruined the American Indian."

that's odd because it seems you have time to nitpick every other piece of minutae you can think of for hours at a time. This one were you suspect there's probably a plank of truth and all of a sudden you're on deadline... But like I said I will take that to another thread.

WSS

dan Snyder is the guy that owns the team. He has stated often he has no intention of changing the name. You I think it needs to be done immediately or at least pretty damn soon. He won't do it so there. He thinks people like you who are pissed off about it are full of shit the same as most of us do.but because you are a dimwit who doesn't know who owns the team that pisses you off and is responsible for what upset you... Come on dudedon't be such a clown. put some salve on your butt and move on

Are you saying that because I think the name Redskins is clearly derogatory and a relic from another era that means I'm indirectly bashing Dan Snyder?

I'm telling you: Andrew Sullivan had this conversation going on his site. I saw those hats. I brought it in over here.

You can stop imagining this is some plot. I'm trying to spark a discussion that's slightly more interesting than "Did liberalism ruin the Native Americans?"

more interesting, than where you are really WRONG, Heck?

How convenient for ya....

Heck translation:

"I'm never wrong, I just change the subject"........

What the fuck are any of you even talking about anymore?

Redskins is derogatory. It ought to be changed. Braves, Indians, Chiefs and Seminoles...not derogatory.

Wahoo- pretty racist looking caricature. Block C better.

Unless conservatives plan on giving the American Indians their traditional homelands back then they are every bit as complicit as liberals. That's it. Who gives a flying fuck who owns the redskins, Steve, that's really irrelevant.

Actually heck you delight in the old fake hahaha I'm laughing at you bit. Great. Here I actually AM.

You are so furious because you didn't know who the team owner was that I can almost see your head spinning and steam coming out of your ears like a 19 fifties cartoon.

So Cysko, do you think Dan Snyder should be censured in any way?

If not how should the government or the league handle the name Redskins?

And in what way?

WSS

Actually heck you delight in the old fake hahaha I'm laughing at you bit. Great. Here I actually AM.

You are so furious because you didn't know who the team owner was that I can almost see your head spinning and steam coming out of your ears like a 19 fifties cartoon.

WSS

Hahaha. Yes, hahaha.

You still don't get it. When I type that I'm laughing at you it's because I'm laughing at you. When I post that picture of Picard, or something similar, it's because I'm actually shaking my head. These are most two most common reactions to reading your posts. By far.

Now you think I'm "furious" that I didn't know who you were talking about when you said I was "snyder bashing"?

Imagine away. Hahaha.

And only a mother could love the face of her ugly child.

I like how you ingnored the scenerio I presented...so you think a logo fat lipped negro with a bone in his nose would be acceptable because YOU and a ton of people like it? Well it's not about you or a ton of people, you are irrelevent...its really about how the Indian feels about it. Your attitude reeks of selfishness.

No, I didn't ignore anything. You're ignoring my acknowledgement that it's offensive. Clearly, a team called the zulus with a sambo logo would not be received well, to say the least. I'm aware that my attitude is selfish, but I like the logo, and I'm not going to be guilted out of that.

I don't really get the attachment to ...a logo. I liked the old Pat Patriot better than Flying Elvis, and still do, but we all got over it.

Honestly, Vapor, if they changed it to something less "view of Indians circa 1950" how long would it take for you to get over it? I'm guessing not long.

I don't really get the attachment to ...a logo. I liked the old Pat Patriot better than Flying Elvis, and still do, but we all got over it.

Honestly, Vapor, if they changed it to something less "view of Indians circa 1950" how long would it take for you to get over it? I'm guessing not long.

Probably not, but that's what the logo was when I grew up with it. The script I and block C are just completely unimaginative and that's probably why I'm so against the change; the alternatives suck. If we changed it to a stylized warrior or a tomahawk, I think that'd be awesome.

No, I didn't ignore anything. You're ignoring my acknowledgement that it's offensive. Clearly, a team called the zulus with a sambo logo would not be received well, to say the least. I'm aware that my attitude is selfish, but I like the logo, and I'm not going to be guilted out of that.

I know I'm wrong, I know it's offensive, I know I'm selfish. Thats a good first step because coming to terms with your faults will help you cope should they choose to discontinue using the racist logo.

Archived