THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 3 Game Impressions: Browns @ Vikings

Tour2ma

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Vikes were definitely the weakest team talent wise(and as much as I hate to say it, including the Ravens) on defense. You can't let this team score 31 points on you. They were fake punted, fg, blew coverages and went into a lame prevent after destroying the offense the whole 2nd half.

QB made little difference today. We just found our talent level.

A win is a win... even only against the Vikes... and remember folks it was only against the Vikes.

I am elated because I got to see what this O might do with a heady QB rather than a thrower at QB... and I liked what I saw. I hope everyone who fell in love with Wheezy's arm was paying attention.

horta... love you man, but Hoyer's arm is good enough. He zipped several balls today... It's good enough to compete in this league.

But the BIG question is, "Is Hoyer the one? The one to take to the mountain top?"

Actually I still doubt it, but we'll see. The task may now be to find a heady QB with a better arm.

Also for all you TR lovers... did you happen to notice how early AP fell to the wayside once MN was down to us in the first half. Watch for the same in the Indy game.

The Vikes were definitely the weakest team talent wise(and as much as I hate to say it, including the Ravens) on defense. You can't let this team score 31 points on you. They were fake punted, fg, blew coverages and went into a lame prevent after destroying the offense the whole 2nd half.

QB made little difference today. We just found our talent level.

Thanks for that, buzz Killington, but ill worry about that next week.

Loved our defense. Mingo is a beast. Skrine actually impressed me for the most part. Better than weeks past. Impressed by Hoyer, two of the picks were his fault and the third one was just a fluke. I didn't notice any passes that were straight dropped, correct me if I am wrong though. Loved the playcalling, the fake punt and the fake field goal.

What happened to Sheard? I haven't heard anything.

The only thing that can piss me off now is if the Browns go back to Weeden next week.

A win is a win... even only against the Vikes... and remember folks it was only against the Vikes.

I am elated because I got to see what this O might do with a heady QB rather than a thrower at QB... and I liked what I saw. I hope everyone who fell in love with Wheezy's arm was paying attention.

horta... love you man, but Hoyer's arm is good enough. He zipped several balls today... It's good enough to compete in this league.

But the BIG question is, "Is Hoyer the one? The one to take to the mountain top?"

Actually I still doubt it, but we'll see. The task may now be to find a heady QB with a better arm.

Also for all you TR lovers... did you happen to notice how early AP fell to the wayside once MN was down to us in the first half. Watch for the same in the Indy game.

Hoyer wasn't anything good. He was a one read, checkdown QB with Gordon back. You can't tell me Weeden would not have put up big numbers today. The Vikes will be lucky to win 5 games.

The vikes were a playoff team last season. I'll take the win without the "its only the vikes" admonishment

Loved our defense. Mingo is a beast. Skrine actually impressed me for the most part. Better than weeks past. Impressed by Hoyer, two of the picks were his fault and the third one was just a fluke. I didn't notice any passes that were straight dropped, correct me if I am wrong though. Loved the playcalling, the fake punt and the fake field goal.

What happened to Sheard? I haven't heard anything.

The only thing that can piss me off now is if the Browns go back to Weeden next week.

Weeden is done as our starter

The Vikes are not a playoff team this year. Our future QB is in the draft. We all know that hopefully. Weeden imo, is a better QB than Hoyer. He played pretty well against the Ravens. But both are backup first QB's imo.

lol literally

Archived