THE BROWNS BOARD

Question for the Board

Solon16

Guest Masters
Get over it dude...I mentioned off handed we should steal some of pittsbughs STAFF. Quit being a Retard. point is was and shall be people's opinions differ. IF You want to argue that...your stupid!

LMFAO....You are the one that changed the subject to complaining about CLE keeping the current scouts 2 months away from the draft. You are the one that can't keep track of what you have posted. Like complaining about people not posting in a thread you start, then complaining when someone responds. Yet I am the Retard? Classic!

I've tried over and over to give you the benifit of the doubt, but Russ has had you pegged right.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LMFAO....You are the one that changed the subject to complaining about CLE keeping the current scouts 2 months away from the draft. You are the one that can't keep track of what you have posted. Like complaining about people not posting in a thread you start, then complaining when someone responds. Yet I am the Retard? Classic!

I've tried over and over to give you the benifit of the doubt, but Russ has had you pegged right.

I you can't see the sarcasm I'm sorry for you.... "We should steal some of there talent evaluators(scouts)....Kokinis said he's staying with our scouts....How freakin stupid is that??? Go get steeler scouts or NE scouts or Indy scouts.....hey hijack Parcells and water board his ass for how to evaluate 3-4 talent"

Whatever dude...I have you pegged

Evaluating talent, scouting, judging the talent is Hugelly varied...for proof Look at our board...hell look no further that MM saying Andra Davis is as good as Patrick willis.....Couldn't Disagree more. so to telling me that evaluating talent is the same is xxxxingggg nonsense

Guest Masters
to say if you line up 20 different scouts and 18 are going to have the same opinions is insane!

Look at anyone of the threads on Rey or Curry, where you'll see scouting reports posted from various sources. Each says almost the exact same thing.

Simple... Colbert doesn't want to leave. He works for one of the most stable fanchises in the NFL. He and the head coach have 50/50 say in personnel. The only two higher in the organization are Dan and Art jr.

He was also born and raised in Pittsburgh. His brother coaches St. Vincent's football team where the Steelers training camp is held. He loves being a Steeler, like most.

Tom Donahue would still be here if he could get along with Cowher.

Guest Masters
I you can't see the sarcasm I'm sorry for you.... "We should steal some of there talent evaluators(scouts)....Kokinis said he's staying with our scouts....How freakin stupid is that??? Go get steeler scouts or NE scouts or Indy scouts.....hey hijack Parcells and water board his ass for how to evaluate 3-4 talent"

Whatever dude...I have you pegged

I you see can't put together a sentence (how's that for sarcasm) :P

Yep, you have me pegged. Pegged as someone you now have to start polls about a comment I made, got so worked up over you can't type out a sentence, and go looking for other people for back up. Classic! I never would have thought my two cents carried so much weight.

Shouldn't you be starting another thread about Rey M or something

Let's try again............Is the process in Pitt different as to decision making? Is it Kevin Colbert making the decisions?
Simple... Colbert doesn't want to leave. He works for one of the most stable fanchises in the NFL. He and the head coach have 50/50 say in personnel. The only two higher in the organization are Dan and Art jr.

He was also born and raised in Pittsburgh. His brother coaches St. Vincent's football team where the Steelers training camp is held. He loves being a Steeler, like most.

Well...I know you are a Pittsburgh fan but what the hell does that have to do with the two questions?

He and the head coach have 50/50 say in personnel...that's all you got?

Archived