THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoyer out for season

bigbaddawgjr

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Partial ACL tear could mean a wide range of things, and unfortunately it's mostly subjective to how Hoyer responds to it. It will cause a lack of stability in the knee. If you're an average joe, and you get one of these, no big deal. For an NFL quarterback, that's a different story. He may very well require reconstructive surgery.

Wow. Fuck all of you. Apparently the season is over and we're going 3-13. If you don't remember, Weeden still led 4 scoring drives last night (and that's coming off 3 weeks of no practice). This doom and gloom shit has to go.

Weeden sucks and if you watched last nights game you seen it yourself. Definitely have zero faith he can lead this team to the playoffs. We'll win just enough games not to get a top 5 pick. Cleveland is cursed.

Brown's fans are so fickle... Yea it sucks. Wwwwhhhhaaaaaa.

Weeden comes in and has a 95.4 passer rating after sitting bench because of injury and hoyer playing well.

Not to mention the bills picked off the super bowl mvp 5 times Sunday!!!

And weeden really played a clean game. Jesus fair weather fans get behind ur starter cause u can piss and moan that hoyer is the savior or no. He's DONE!! Period. Give a guy a chance. Maybe hoyer pushes weeden to be good. I doubt it but I'm rooting for the guy.

Random site, make of it what you will:

The prognosis for a partially torn ACL is often favorable, with the recovery and rehabilitation period usually at least three months. However, some patients with partial ACL tears may still have instability symptoms. Close clinical follow-up and a complete course of physical therapy helps identify those patients with unstable knees due to partial ACL tears.

Complete ACL ruptures have a much less favorable outcome. After a complete ACL tear, some patients are unable to participate in cutting or pivoting-type sports, while others have instability during even normal activities, such as walking. There are some rare individuals who can participate in sports without any symptoms of instability. This variability is related to the severity of the original knee injury, as well as the physical demands of the patient.

That's presumably for average Joe, not a superhuman like the guys playing professional sports. Even so, to get it fully healed, and then up to match speed you're look at end of december at the earliest, at which point there's no point playing him, unless it's just to see if he can still cut it in the NFL.

Wow. Fuck all of you. Apparently the season is over and we're going 3-13. If you don't remember, Weeden still led 4 scoring drives last night (and that's coming off 3 weeks of no practice). This doom and gloom shit has to go.

no shit, I am still very optimistic at taking a shot at the division. It's not like we're not in 1st place or anything. Weeden looked like Weeden yes, but he got the win. If he steps it up just a little and continues to play turnover free, we are still in the drivers seat

just woke up to the news. fucking A. we can never catch a fucking break. just sign freeman dammit. sometimes all a player needs is a change of scenery. he's already proven himself in this league. weeden is fucking clueless out there and the offense just stalls when he's at QB. no fluidity. and if we're serious about winning i suggest getting a running back before the deadline too

Brown's fans are so fickle... Yea it sucks. Wwwwhhhhaaaaaa.

Weeden comes in and has a 95.4 passer rating after sitting bench because of injury and hoyer playing well.

Not to mention the bills picked off the super bowl mvp 5 times Sunday!!!

And weeden really played a clean game. Jesus fair weather fans get behind ur starter cause u can piss and moan that hoyer is the savior or no. He's DONE!! Period. Give a guy a chance. Maybe hoyer pushes weeden to be good. I doubt it but I'm rooting for the guy.

I don't care what his stats say, Weeden sucks. He has the arm sure but he has a very low football IQ. As an NFL QB you have to be able to anticipate. You have to anticipate blitzes, pressure, coverage, and where your recievers are going to be. He can't do this right now. I'm definitely pulling for the guy and I hope he proves me wrong but I hate watching him play due to my frustration levels going through the roof.

Archived