THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 11 Game Impressions: Steelers @ Browns

Tour2ma

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steelers getting away with murder god damn it.

Getting away with what? Gay didn't go for Campbell's head nor was it anything like the brees hit. One excuse after another. How about the steelers started finding their legs a couple weeks ago and they are no where near as bad as a lot of people have made them out to be...

Getting away with what? Gay didn't go for Campbell's head nor was it anything like the brees hit. One excuse after another. How about the steelers started finding their legs a couple weeks ago and they are no where near as bad as a lot of people have made them out to be...

He literally struck Campbell in the head. I don't think it was a malicious hit but what pisses me off is that a Brady or manning would get that call every time.

He literally struck Campbell in the head. I don't think it was a malicious hit but what pisses me off is that a Brady or manning would get that call every time.

I don't agree or disagree. I don't think the hit warranted a flag as the hit ton the head appeared to be secondary to the initial. Beyond that its no different in Pittsburgh. Ben doesn't get those calls either.

Why did Campbell leave the game with a head injury and have to leave his helmet on sideways sitting on the bench because they wouldn't touch his head or neck?

Watch the replay, first contact was a head swipe clocking him in the helmet.

Not saying I even care, need to stop putting skirts on the QB's, but when we see it get called throughout the whole league, and gets called on it in close games (see grooves hit on stafford that was a legit wrap up tackle) it pisses everybody off to not see it called when it happens to the Browns. So don't sit here and tell us it never happend and isn't the same thing.

Why did Campbell leave the game with a head injury and have to leave his helmet on sideways sitting on the bench because they wouldn't touch his head or neck?

Not saying I even care, need to stop putting skirts on the QB's, but when we see it get called throughout the whole league, and gets called on it in close games (see grooves hit on stafford that was a legit wrap up tackle) it pisses everybody off to not see it called when it happens to the Browns. So don't sit here and tell us it never happend and isn't the same thing.

Exactly how I feel. Good post.

He trolls for the Steelers though...they do no wrong, even when its blatant don't you know that?

I used to get upset about football, but I take it like it goes now. No use in having a stroke.

I'm about at the same stage diehard. I can't let it ruin my day. I just hate the trailer park dwelling, turncoat, Nazi sympathizer steeler fans in Ohio getting all uppity because they think they've won something

Archived