THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 11 Game Impressions: Steelers @ Browns

Tour2ma

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been on this board for quite a while but I still do not understand how stupid you have to be to come here as a troll and expose the garbage that fills your head to the whole Browns' world.

I don't troll and if you've been here a while you should know that I don't. I post when the steeler hate starts flying, otherwise I read. Beyond that I know its absolutely SHOCKING to have a rival fan on a rival board. I don't think that's ever happened before anywhere on the internet!

I thought you were tough?

I'm not going to post my address on a message board. I'm less than 6 blocks from downtown Delaware. You let me know and I will tell you what I'm wearing. I'm 6'3 218 pretty hard to miss. Make sure you wear your browns backer gear.

I don't troll and if you've been here a while you should know that I don't. I post when the steeler hate starts flying, otherwise I read. Beyond that I know its absolutely SHOCKING to have a rival fan on a rival board. I don't think that's ever happened before anywhere on the internet!

Good to see you've been touched by my comment. I think you must have something wrong in your head to come here during a Browns-Steelers game and post your crap. I find it absolutely SHOCKING that you don't have a link to a Steelers board to use.

Good to see you've been touched by my comment. I think you must have something wrong in your head to come here during a Browns-Steelers game and post your crap. I find it absolutely SHOCKING that you don't have a link to a Steelers board to use.

Soooooo you were kidding because me being here this week makes more sense than any other time I'm here.

Soooooo you were kidding because me being here this week makes more sense than any other time I'm here.

See you later in the week, in all the "maybe next year" threads... Can't wait for FA & draft talk... even though it seems like it will never change the outcome on Sundays...

Yep, this season is over. For the first time in years, two big games in November, both end in epic failures. We won't win another game this year. Campbell sucks, Weedone blows, the last five games will be painful to watch. In the 2014 NFL Draft, the 4-12 Cleveland Clowns select....insert name here.

Yep, this season is over. For the first time in years, two big games in November, both end in epic failures. We won't win another game this year. Campbell sucks, Weedone blows, the last five games will be painful to watch. In the 2014 NFL Draft, the 4-12 Cleveland Clowns select....insert name here.

A healthy Campbell doesn't suck. Still a solid backup. Weeden will be out of the league next year..

Archived