THE BROWNS BOARD

Hello again Browns Fans!

Jag4life00

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually I'd respond to your insults with even better insults of my own, but knowing how bubbles work I"m aware that would only prompt Hoorta to protect your soft infant-like head by locking the thread.

All I'll add is Jag week has passed and the NFL has to pleased to learn Brownie fans weren't observed throwing their pooh on the field again.

Not sure if that's a sign of you pinheads making real progress or more likely just another sign of your fanbase giving up.

All I know for certain is Clevelander's didn't use the opportunity to set another new low in fan behavior. So there's that.

Props.

This actually happened?!

Every post of yours that I've read is the same--no insight, no contribution to the subject at hand--just you being an asshole.

Isn't that exactly what you're guilty of?

Truth is, right now you've got my asshole on your lips and fingertips, and you're not contributing a thing to the subject at hand.

Instead, you call me an asshole precisely because you know a few homers like Mark O will give you a free stroke or two if you do.

I don't need protection against your minor league act.

Those that know you best think otherwise.

I remind you that on a messageboard filled to overflowing with tough guys your mods have already used their protective bubble twice...which seems like a lot on a board where you can actually say fuck and stuff.

Truth is your own mods are treating you as if you were someone who can't defend himself.

Isn't that exactly what you're guilty of?

Truth is, right now you've got my asshole on your lips and fingertips, and you're not contributing a thing to the subject at hand.

Instead, you call me an asshole precisely because you know a few homers like Mark O will give you a free stroke or two if you do.

He calls you an asshole because he doesn't have sufficient vocabulary to otherwise describe your felicitous fecundity of feculence.

972086_651245128219294_375185159_n.jpg

This is where you read from some marketing guide about how Paul Brown once designed the above logo using the olive drab color to honor AAF crewmen, red to honor the Tuskeegee airman, black to honor P-61 crews, and a pair of wings to honor the 101st Airborne.

Those that know you best think otherwise.

I remind you that on a messageboard filled to overflowing with tough guys your mods have already used their protective bubble twice...which seems like a lot on a board where you can actually say fuck and stuff.

Truth is your own mods are treating you as if you were someone who can't defend himself.

I don't control them. Perhaps they see it as purely an act of mercifullness toward you.

This is where you read from some marketing guide about how Paul Brown once designed the above logo using the olive drab color to honor AAF crewmen, red to honor the Tuskeegee airman, black to honor P-61 crews, and a pair of wings to honor the 101st Airborne.

No, I just found this photo on line. The olive drab is the boy scouts color. The A appears to be the same as that used by the Third Army under Patton.

If you read other things into it, congratulations. The more you identify with it, the more you can wear it with pride.

I don't control them.

No, but you post from the safety of the bubble they provide.

Truth be told, if the mods here were confident in your ability to respond to challenges they'd let you do so.

Instead, Hoorta repeatedly treats you as if you were a pinkie who wouldn't survive in the wild.

Well...no. After reading your posts I've simply come to the inescapable conclusion that you are truly an asshole.

Not necessarily. He may merely not be creatively eloquent.

Oh, I can spout creatively eloquent bullshit with the best of them. But in this particular case, I just

thought it would be simpler to call an asshole an asshole. No need to probe deeply into Uma's inner

psyche--his mommy didn't love him, his baby sitter forced him to do things he wasn't ready for, whatever.

The end result is the same. He comes off as an asshole. And now he blames us for his assholeness.

No, but you post from the safety of the bubble they provide.

Truth be told, if the mods here were confident in your ability to respond to challenges they'd let you do so.

Instead, Hoorta repeatedly treats you as if you were a pinkie who wouldn't survive in the wild.

I don't know about any bubble. It is not my bubble. When I see a challenge I will respond. Quite frankly since you are not in fact any kind of a challenge nor provide any amusement or entertainment perhaps you just bore Hoorta.

So you are just boring and Larry is putting you out of your misery.

(as in so many other matters you clearly have no insight to this fact)

Well...no. After reading your posts I've simply come to the inescapable conclusion that you are truly an asshole.

Sure, but if you truly don't care, as you claim, then the only reason for you to repeatedly post the same thing over and over is because you really enjoyed the free strokes you got from Mark O.

Well, it's obvious Ace can't spin shit into gold quite the way you attempt to do, but at least he's honest.

That's more than you can claim.

Everything I say is the honest truth. You just can't handle the truth...as the saying goes. Hell, I don't need to spin anything. I merely recitate facts and that apparently is far beyond your comprehension. No spin required.

I don't know about any bubble. It is not my bubble.

Of course it's your bubble. Hoorta has built it specifically for guys like you.

A safe place where marketing lies can be repeated endlessly until the reader is convinced that something brand new is actually old.

When I see a challenge I will respond.

No, what you'll do is claim you didn't read it and then make excuses about how it wasn't worthy of a response. Because that's what bubble boys do.

.....perhaps you just bore Hoorta.

More likely Larry knows how predictable your response will be and he's bored to tears listening to you repeat some rant about an ancient expansion team dreamed up by a marketing hack.

BTW, exactly what is the subject at hand on a board filled with little more than draft related or cheerleader threads?

You only see what you want to see. The rest you are incapable of discussing. Fully half the threads on this board are about the Browns despicable QB situation....which leads to the early draft discussions...about the Quarterback. In case you haven't figured it out, the NFL is a QB driven league. So what more important discussions is there?.

What discussions would you want? More debate about the last game? Its over rover, we've moved on. The playoffs? That is done for the Browns.

I suppose you want us to be sychophants and talk about how the Bengals are so great? Hell, you have 2 more games against the Rats and the Squibs. You could still lose this division. We will talk about those games some...when they come up on the schedule.

I suspect you are welcome to start your own thread and discuss whatever you want. See how much interest you garner.

Of course it's your bubble. Hoorta has built it specifically for guys like you.

A safe place where marketing lies can be repeated endlessly until the reader is convinced that something brand new is actually old.

Yea, that is your dodge eh? Any fact, any bit of truth is just a "marketing lie". I guess we could say that the entire existance of the Bengals is just a big marketing lie". It is as foolish an argument as I think I have ever seen here.

No, what you'll do is claim you didn't read it and then make excuses about how it wasn't worthy of a response. Because that's what bubble boys do.

I didn't read it because I had already read it ad nauseum from you. I mean, you may be a dog and eat your own regurgitation. I am not.

More likely Larry knows how predictable your response will be and he's bored to tears listening to you repeat some rant about an ancient expansion team dreamed up by a marketing hack.

Maybe you should ask Larry what he thinks of your opinion...and mine. Though I am sure he probably is bored to tears listening to one of us.

(Ancient expansion team dreamed up by a marketing hack....the Bengals and Pete Rozelle?)

Right.

Instead, just say you didn't read something, refuse to comment, and then wait for a protective mod to close the thread.

Its not a refusal to comment....its a desire not to have to repeat myself ad infinitum to people whose intellects have clearly landed on Uranus, or who are only taking disingenuous views merely out of fear and loathing of themselves.

You only see what you want to see. The rest you are incapable of discussing.

Weeden sucks and needs to be replaced.

Pretty sure I'm all caught up now.

What discussions would you want?

How about the one you keep ducking?

More debate about the last game? Its over rover, we've moved on. The playoffs? That is done for the Browns.

That's what sucks so much about guys who root for 4-win football teams. They're always in a hurry to discuss next season when this seasons playoffs haven't even begun.

I suspect you are welcome to start your own thread and discuss whatever you want.

Bubble Master Hoorta would just suspend me for awhile or lock the thread the moment you started ducking the topic.

Its not a refusal to comment....its a desire not to have to repeat myself ad infinitum to people whose intellects have clearly landed on Uranus, or who are only taking disingenuous views merely out of fear and loathing of themselves.

Your history is that of a person who loves to repeat yourself ad infinitum if doing so allows you to claim some portion of an ancient feat accomplished by someone else. Simply addressing the FACT that all player, coaching, and ownership links were either severed completely or transferred to Baltimore doesn't allow you to do that. So instead you weave a tale built around how the Browns never moved the furniture out of their old offices and how they still play in uniforms that look like what the other team wore before they moved.

In a bubble that's enough.

Weeden sucks and needs to be replaced.

Pretty sure I'm all caught up now.

But he was replaced by Campbell. And is Campbell healthy. If neither can play who does? Etc. etc. Yes, it is a little monotoneish

How about the one you keep ducking?

What? The one where you claim the Browns aren't the Browns, that they moved to Mars or Venus or somewhere that your brain can't follow.

I have had this issue with a hundred stupid fucks like you....all of whom are wrong.

Here is my reply: You want to argue about it: Call the NFL first and get their approval that your position is correct. Argue with them as all I am doing is stating their position, not mine. Then we can talk.

That's what sucks so much about guys who root for 4-win football teams. They're always in a hurry to discuss next season when this seasons playoffs haven't even begun.

No shit Sherlock. This is the Cleveland Browns Board. If the Cleveland Browns are not in the playoff, then we don't care as much about what the other teams are doing. There will obviously be some mention of it. (most of those threads being started by me).

Explain why most here should care about who wins or loses in the playoffs? I have my own interests, but that is not the general consensus around here. They want to talk about the Browns and their future. Don't like that? You can turn the channel.

Bubble Master Hoorta would just suspend me for awhile or lock the thread the moment you started ducking the topic.

Well, if you want to be a chickenass no one can stop you. Or you can try it and see what happens.

But seriously, you can't chat with people on the Bengals boards? Gotta creep here?

No more than I post here you'd think you guys could handle it better.

For example, if not for my presence here how many of you would bother posting in this thread?

None, right?

Your history is that of a person who loves to repeat yourself ad infinitum if doing so allows you to claim some portion of an ancient feat accomplished by someone else. Simply addressing the FACT that all player, coaching, and ownership links were either severed completely or transferred to Baltimore doesn't allow you to do that. So instead you weave a tale built around how the Browns never moved the furniture out of their old offices and how they still play in uniforms that look like what the other team wore before they moved.

In a bubble that's enough.

See, this is where your ignorance shows through. ALL player/coaching/ownership links have been severed by many, many different franchises. numerous times.

Do you stupidly think that the New England Patriots franchise is no longer the same franchise because now it is not owned by Victor Kiam, coached by Ron Meyer, and quarterbacked by Tony Eason?

Owners/coaches/players are fungible. Franchise rights are not. They are only specifically granted by the controlling entity...and that is the National Football League.

(Besides, idiot.....the Lerner family had been a minority owner of the Browns for decades....until they became the majority owners). So even that part of your argument is specious.

By your way of thinking then.....the Cincinnati Bengals franchise is only What? 3-4 years old? Mike Brown didn't own the team....that guy from Columbus, the architect did.

So the Bengals franchise is actually younger than the Browns, by your idiotic way of thinking.

Sorry, but I should be charging you my hourly rate for my legal counseling to you on this matter.

I mean, I have had to respond to so much stupidity and ignorance concerning these issues over the last 15 years

by garbage brains such as you it is pathetic.

You see why I don't bother to respond to ignorance ad infinitum.

Here is the phone Number of the offices of the National Football League: 1-212-450-2000

Here is the phone Number of the offices of the Cleveland Browns: 1-440-824-3434

Here is the phone Number of the offices of the Baltimore Ravens: 1-410-701-4000

Here is the phone Number of the Mayor's office of the City of Cleveland 1-216-420-7606

Here is the phone Number of the Mayor's office of the City of Baltimore 1-410-396-4900

You talk directly to each of these entities. Tell THEM what you want. Give THEM your opinion. Have THEM provide you with their written position on the nature of the Cleveland Browns and the Baltimore Ravens franchise.

Show me in writing where THEY have backed up your position.

When and only when you have gotten them all to agree with your position will we have another conversation on the subject.

Let THEM have the final word.

I have had this issue with a hundred stupid fucks like you....all of whom are wrong.

So after practicing against a hundred stupid fucks the best you can manage to do is duck the subject whenever it comes up?

BTW, did you ever stop to wonder why the subject comes up so often?

Might it have something to do with the very idea that, outside of meeting rooms filled with marketing hacks, something brand new can't be decades old at the same time?

Here is my reply: You want to argue about it: Call the NFL first and get their approval that your position is correct. Argue with them as all I am doing is stating their position, not mine. Then we can talk.

Let's say I called them and they said the very reason you can continue to claim the shit you do is because none of it matters very much to anyone outside of your bubble. And they went on to say that everyone involved agreed that the Browns name and colors were tarnished beyond repair and without value of any kind outside of Cleveland. How everyone agreed the fanbase of Cleveland would be only too happy to accept a cloned team and would never question a marketing campaign that ignored logic in favor of some feel-good story about how uniforms and office chairs make up a franchise, not people. In short, they said you can continue claiming what you do because it sells uniforms and in NFL circles that's more important than the obvious truth.

I have my own interests, but that is not the general consensus around here. They want to talk about the Browns and their future. Don't like that? You can turn the channel.

Oh, but I do like that.

In fact I just did that very thing earlier in this thread.

Again, you're still two years away from being two years away.

So after practicing against a hundred stupid fucks the best you can manage to do is duck the subject whenever it comes up?

BTW, did you ever stop to wonder why the subject comes up so often?

NO, I don't wonder. I know. It is pure and simple ignorance.

Might it have something to do with the very idea that, outside of meeting rooms filled with marketing hacks, something brand new can't be decades old at the same time?

Then every single time a team changes ownership...or coaches it becomes a brand new franchise. Exhibit A on the ignorance.

Let's say I called them and they said the very reason you can continue to claim the shit you do is because none of it matters very much to anyone outside of your bubble. And they went on to say that everyone involved agreed that the Browns name and colors were tarnished beyond repair and without value of any kind outside of Cleveland. How everyone agreed the fanbase of Cleveland would be only too happy to accept a cloned team and would never question a marketing campaign that ignored logic in favor of some feel-good story about how uniforms and office chairs make up a franchise, not people. In short, they said you can continue claiming what you do because it sells uniforms and in NFL circles that's more important than the obvious truth.

I will not entertain speculation on what they might say. YOU call them and report what they ACTUALLY say.

Oh, but I do like that.

In fact I just did that very thing earlier in this thread.

Again, you're still two years away from being two years away.

Well, that is just speculation (though it is their track record) I would say that if the Browns could get a Russell Wilson like QB, they may be just 1 year away. He is in his second year. Bernie Kosar came in and took this team to the AFC title game in his second year. Tom Brady won it in his second year. If they could by chance get that kind of franchise QB, they could possibly be contenders of that ilk in that QBs second year.

Archived