THE BROWNS BOARD

Hello again Browns Fans!

Jag4life00

So after practicing against a hundred stupid fucks the best you can manage to do is duck the subject whenever it comes up?

BTW, did you ever stop to wonder why the subject comes up so often?

Might it have something to do with the very idea that, outside of meeting rooms filled with marketing hacks, something brand new can't be decades old at the same time?

Let's say I called them and they said the very reason you can continue to claim the shit you do is because none of it matters very much to anyone outside of your bubble. And they went on to say that everyone involved agreed that the Browns name and colors were tarnished beyond repair and without value of any kind outside of Cleveland. How everyone agreed the fanbase of Cleveland would be only too happy to accept a cloned team and would never question a marketing campaign that ignored logic in favor of some feel-good story about how uniforms and office chairs make up a franchise, not people. In short, they said you can continue claiming what you do because it sells uniforms and in NFL circles that's more important than the obvious truth.

Oh, but I do like that.

In fact I just did that very thing earlier in this thread.

Again, you're still two years away from being two years away.

Uma, get you're colostomy bag drained, and demential medication fool. You are really fucked up, lol.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you guys continuing to let a dingleberry little brother troll you? The fact of the matter is the toothless Kentucky hillbillies are little more than Cleveland's wannabe neighbor. They have no identity, Cincinnati is a nothing, un-noteworthy city firmly locked into the vast, boring wasteland that is the Midwest. People might talk shit about Cleveland but we have an identity. Nobody talks shit about Cincinnati because there is nothing to say. It's the most boring city on earth, there is not a single thing worth noting. Nobody and I mean nobody in the whole world cares. The Bengals are nothing but a pale copycat of a franchise and nobody in the NFL respects them at all, no matter what their current mediocre record is, because its well known the Cincinnati bungles are simply the poor man's knockoff of the browns. We should be laughing at umadogg and clapping him on the back as one claps a child on the back when he does something stupidly hilarious. After all, he's a fan of the only team in the league that is completely and totally an iidentity less knockoff. He roots for the football version of the fake Louis vuitton handbags street vendors in new york sell for five dollars. The bungles are a ridiculous football team founded by the browns' jilted lover as it were to try and spite us. You ,uberdouche, are the one that has to live with that in the pit of your stomach. Your team is nothing but the cheap browns.

Then every single time a team changes ownership...or coaches it becomes a brand new franchise. Exhibit A on the ignorance.

Seems to me your entire rant is built on ignorance as there's never been another example of an existing NFL franchise being awarded the perks of an expansion draft. And of course the only reason your team was allowed an expansion draft is because the franchise itself was an expansion franchise. It didn't exist previously.

Had the Browns been an existing franshise you would have been treated as an existing franchise by the NFL. But that didn't happen. Instead, the NFL consistently treated your team exactly like what it was, a new franchise. Only in matters that relate to marketing, not playing, did the NFL treat your team as if it were an existing franchise.

Your link to the past is little more than an advertising jingle or an ad campaign built around brand nostalgia.

The Browns are nothing but a pale copycat of a franchise and nobody in the NFL respects them at all, no matter what their current mediocre record is, because its well known the current Cleveland Browns are simply the poor man's knockoff of the real Cleveland browns.

Fixed it for ya.

Nice try, bud. But you know the truth.

It was a nice try, wasn't it?

Truth be told the history of your team makes it very easy to portray the current Browns as clones, knockoffs, or a cheap version of an earlier thing.

Because on the surface, and at your core, it's what you actually are.

As long as you admit the Bengals are a cheap, sad emulation of the browns in a way that, like, a jilted ex lover/stalker might try to emulate that prettier more awesome person that dumped them.

The current browns franchise is more like an untrained younger brother who steps into a fallen siblings shoes to avenge them.

So you root for the psycho stalker bitch of the NFL. Good for you.

Seems to me your entire rant is built on ignorance as there's never been another example of an existing NFL franchise being awarded the perks of an expansion draft. And of course the only reason your team was allowed an expansion draft is because the franchise itself was an expansion franchise. It didn't exist previously.

Well, that is where you are WRONG, dumbass. The franchise never went away. It was given an expansion style draft because it was inactive.

Again, this is not my opinion. It is a fact.

If you don't like that fact. Too bad.

Had the Browns been an existing franshise you would have been treated as an existing franchise by the NFL. But that didn't happen. Instead, the NFL consistently treated your team exactly like what it was, a new franchise. Only in matters that relate to marketing, not playing, did the NFL treat your team as if it were an existing franchise.

Hello, McFly, is anybody home? You just said it. The franchise did not play for 3 years. That is all. And it was not the first franchise to not play for a year or more. Both the Rams and the Steelers had both had inactive years....but those franchises didnt disappear any more than the Browns did.

Your link to the past is little more than an advertising jingle or an ad campaign built around brand nostalgia.

Again.....contact the NFL etc. to get confirmation in writing that what you say is correct. If they say you are right, I will accept your view.

Care to put money on the outcome?

The current browns franchise is more like an untrained younger brother who steps into a fallen siblings shoes to avenge them.

You admit the older brother, playing in a role that represents the old franchise, has fallen and must be avenged.

Sounds to me like he's dead....which is what I've been saying all along.

Also, to avenge something is to act in behalf of others.

So if older brother in the story represents the Browns franchise, he can be avenged, but by definition only by something different. Something other.

Which is what I've been saying all along.

• 5 weeks later...

U mad dog?

I has composed a song especially for Uma. To the tune of the Eagles...... (OK, it needs a little work)

They were foolin', with Andy-Dalton

High or low, passes were the same

faithless fanbase ugly women

Red-eye whiskey dulls the pain

Cut Andy Dalton, it must be God's will,

you don't know how to toss the pill

Two voices left in the stands say

Better get out of town

You're no damn good

And the fans went stir crazy 'cause nothing ever changed.

(edit)

I has composed a song especially for Uma. To the tune of the Eagles...... (OK, it needs a little work)

They were foolin', with Andy-Dalton

High or low, passes were the same

faithless fanbase ugly women

Red-eye whiskey dulls the pain

Cut Andy Dalton, it must be God's will,

you don't know how to toss the pill

Two voices left in the stands say

Better get out of town

You're no damn good

Just to refresh memories (mine particularly) of how the melody goes:

Archived