THE BROWNS BOARD

Coach Chud Fired

why cant we win

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here is a list of 15 players that need packing and one way tickets on a greyhound.

1. Weeden

2. Skrine

3. Robertson

4. Cousins

5. Willis M.

6. Campbell

7. Little

8. Lava man

9. Cundiff

10. Barnidge

11. Kitchen

12. Carder

13.Pnkston

14. Groves

15. Heath

http://factoryofsadness.sportsblog.com/post/238921/browns_to_fire_rob_chudzinski.html

I don't have a problem with it. The offense had more than enough talent at key positions, yet still couldn't find a way to get things done. Unfortunately, I'm not sure McDaniels or O'Brien is much more of an improvement.

You truly believe we had that much talent in key positions? Outside of Thomas and Mack and Gordon who else would you rate as a key talent on offense? Maybe I am just missing something but I don't see it. Albeit brief this team ticked like a Rolex with Hoyer at the helm. Fluke? Maybe At the end of the day this team needs to draw a line in the sand, hire a coach, have the balls to stand by their supposedly well researched decision and let it roll a minimum of three years.

Maybe I am in the minority but I am tired of shuffling coaches and systems here. I believe I saw enough flashes of good football to stick with it. With 7 top tier draft picks and plenty to spend on FA's we should have stuck it out. This kind of knee jerk shit has me honestly wondering if keeping my season tickets is worth it and that's saying something as I waited a long time to get them. Someone should post a poll on the firing. I would love to see what the majority think.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000305247/article/rob-chudzinski-under-fire-with-cleveland-browns

It was assumed Chudzinski was safe despite a six-game skid, but NFL Media's Albert Breer also reported that team's brass are disappointed with the coach's lack of decisiveness in big moments. If the Browns pull the trigger, Breer reports that Penn State's Bill O'Brien and New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels would top Cleveland's wish list.

McDaniels is an egotistical fuckstick

Abso- fucking- lutley.

1 year out of football after being wrongly fired? I bet he has a huge chip on his shoulder and is itching to coach.

Why the fuck would Lovie Smith or any coach with any kind of name for himself want to coach under lombardi and banner? There are plenty of other vacancies. This team is fucking dysfunctional. JH3 is a fucking asshole and Banner is an asshole too. If we end up with McDaniels or O'Brien, I'm not even going to bother watching football next year. We're in the same exact position we were in when Holmgren was boss.

You truly believe we had that much talent in key positions? Outside of Thomas and Mack and Gordon who else would you rate as a key talent on offense? Maybe I am just missing something but I don't see it. Albeit brief this team ticked like a Rolex with Hoyer at the helm. Fluke? Maybe At the end of the day this team needs to draw a line in the sand, hire a coach, have the balls to stand by their supposedly well researched decision and let it roll a minimum of three years.

Maybe I am in the minority but I am tired of shuffling coaches and systems here. I believe I saw enough flashes of good football to stick with it. With 7 top tier draft picks and plenty to spend on FA's we should have stuck it out. This kind of knee jerk shit has me honestly wondering if keeping my season tickets is worth it and that's saying something as I waited a long time to get them. Someone should post a poll on the firing. I would love to see what the majority think.

I'd rate J. Cam, the guy your handle is named after, as a quality talent. Little and Bess are better as #2 and #3 receivers than about 10-12 teams in the league, whether or not you choose to agree. Ask the Jets if they'd like to have Little or Bess this season. To have a great LT, a great C, a great #1, a good TE, and solidly athletic #2/#3 is more than a lot of offenses have right now.

Continuity for the sake of continuity is not the way to go.

At the end of the day, we're firing a coach who lost 10 of 11 games and by many reports lost his team in the second half of the season. Don't believe me? Ask the players who just texted Michael Silver that Chud was a "douche" or a "joke" or that "nobody on the offense trusts him".

This doesn't ring as a knee jerk reaction. It rings as a CEO and Owner holding a coach accountable. Chud was never their guy. He was their fifth choice and he didn't pan out.

We have more Pro Bowlers than we do wins. That doesn't ring of a team devoid of talent.

Chudzinski isn't going anywhere. This isn't the knee-jerk reaction laden FO of yesteryear. I have faith that they will continue with the coaching staff that is in place and trust what their eyes saw numerous times this year. This team was in some games. They are a Franchise QB away from winning this division on a yearly basis. They played competitive and are only a few pieces away from contention. Coach Chud helped to put 5/6 Browns in the Probowl this year. We are going in the right direction. HOLD.... HOOOLD!!!!!

Chudzinski isn't going anywhere. This isn't the knee-jerk reaction laden FO of yesteryear. I have faith that they will continue with the coaching staff that is in place and trust what their eyes saw numerous times this year. This team was in some games. They are a Franchise QB away from winning this division on a yearly basis. They played competitive and are only a few pieces away from contention. Coach Chud helped to put 5/6 Browns in the Probowl this year. We are going in the right direction. HOLD.... HOOOLD!!!!!

Well, now you can put Chud's poster next to Trent's above your bed

I'd rate J. Cam, the guy your handle is named after, as a quality talent. Little and Bess are better as #2 and #3 receivers than about 10-12 teams in the league, whether or not you choose to agree. Ask the Jets if they'd like to have Little or Bess this season. To have a great LT, a great C, a great #1, a good TE, and solidly athletic #2/#3 is more than a lot of offenses have right now.

Usually on your side man but I couldn't disagree more with that statement. I'm not arguing we had enough weapons to compete, but Little is an inconsistent #3 at best and Bess really had a down year with drops and the like. I'd like to see Bess back though I think he can bring it back, but I'd love to see the Browns draft a guy to replace Little.

Hard to believe Chud is going to be fired. The browns suffered through 3 QB's who started this year. It's hard to see if the offensive scheme is working when you have captain check down throwing to RB's 20 times a game, or having dumb ass Weeden throwing laser beams 10 yards too high. Doing this coaching carrousel shit year after year is a losing proposition.

Shit, you all still talking about Trent? Shiiiit, C'mon dog. Wait till next year that man is going to beast out in the Colts offense. Just wait and see. He's a weapon and he needs time to adjust, that's all. Coach ain't going nowhere and we're drafting a QB with our first pick. Unless it's Clowney. Then it's for sure a QB... :)

Shit, you all still talking about Trent? Shiiiit, C'mon dog. Wait till next year that man is going to beast out in the Colts offense. Just wait and see. He's a weapon and he needs time to adjust, that's all. Coach ain't going nowhere and we're drafting a QB with our first pick. Unless it's Clowney. Then it's for sure a QB... :)

Coach is gone by tomorrow morning

chud and staff should be fired because of their performance and their ways of making up ways to lose 50% of the games we had the lead at at the half, if for no other reason.

yeah come back at me with the QB discussion and i'll say it doesn't matter. we have the QB wizard in norv turner correct? couldn't he turn a load of shit into an nfl caliber arm-slinging QB? well that's what everyone on this board said before the hiring, and chud was the next up and comer and horotn and his scheme would garnish us a playoff spot. GTFO>

they sucked donkey ballz since day one.

fuck 'em. haslam should physically kick them in their anus on the way out the door with steel toed cowboy boots.

Usually on your side man but I couldn't disagree more with that statement. I'm not arguing we had enough weapons to compete, but Little is an inconsistent #3 at best and Bess really had a down year with drops and the like. I'd like to see Bess back though I think he can bring it back, but I'd love to see the Browns draft a guy to replace Little.

Hard to believe Chud is going to be fired. The browns suffered through 3 QB's who started this year. It's hard to see if the offensive scheme is working when you have captain check down throwing to RB's 20 times a game, or having dumb ass Weeden throwing laser beams 10 yards too high. Doing this coaching carrousel shit year after year is a losing proposition.

I'd say the Jets, the Panthers, the Jags, the Raiders, the Rams, and the Vikings would all take Little as their #2 this season. Little is inconsistent and frustrating, but he's still very athletically talented and performed better than or as well as nearly all of the #2's from the teams listed above. Little struggled as a #1. It's not where he should have been. However, opposite Gordon, with the pressure taken off him, Little has shown the ability to be a solid #2.

With a better QB and a running game, Little could very well blossom.

People like to bitch about the lack of talent on the Browns, but we still have the best LT in the league, one the the best #1 WR's in the league, one of the best centers in the league and a very good, young TE and our WR's aren't as bad as many other teams', both statistically and in potential.

A good QB turns these WR's into a good crop of pass catchers.

Archived