THE BROWNS BOARD

Coach Chud Fired

why cant we win

Tomlin hasn't had one losing season in his 7 season as Head Coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The Browns have had 6 losing seasons during the same 7 year period.

he was lucky to not have that streak broken this year, that is if you consider an 8-8 season a "winning" season. Sorry thats a losing season in my book. Oldest defense in the NFL will be one year older next season.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he was lucky to not have that streak broken this year, that is if you consider an 8-8 season a "winning" season. Sorry thats a losing season in my book. Oldest defense in the NFL will be one year older next season.

a losing season is 7-9 or worse. 8-8 is neither a winning season or a losing season

There is no light at either end of the tunnel for us right now. It is a dark day in Browns Country right now. Especially when the best players like Thomas, Ward, and Jackson were backing Chud. And I just saw an acticle on Ward saying that Chud's future whould help make his decision come FA time.

Ward can leave with chud we need a safety that can wrap and tackle not whiff half the time.

Well, I may be in the minority on this wrist cutting thread, but I am excited to see what is next. 4-12 is 4-12. You are what your record says you are. I'm not jumping in front of the next train like some of you.

Well, I may be in the minority on this wrist cutting thread, but I am excited to see what is next. 4-12 is 4-12. You are what your record says you are. I'm not jumping in front of the next train like some of you.

Next man up. I didn't want Chud gone, but he is so lets move on

Ward can leave with chud we need a safety that can wrap and tackle not whiff half the time.

omg seriously dude? ward is one of the best safeties in the NFL. If we had someone ready to step in there than fine, but we don't. Ward is one of the best run stopping safeties in the NFL. He's one of the league's best players. If he was playing on a better team he'd be getting way more cred.

No, they will be younger and hopefully with few smart offseason moves, better. But we shall see.

what makes you think our offense would have outscored our defense? I will give you the Rivers to Gordon argument but our def blew every lead they had this year.

If you're giving me the Rivers to Gordon argument, than you're pretty much giving me at least another 4 wins. At 8-8 we might have been contending for the division. I was so upset that this year was the North's rebuilding year but we couldn't capitalize on it cause we were in our own rebuild....now we've just pushed the ball further down road. Unbeleivable. The Steelers and Ravens will be at the top of the AFC again by the time we get this ship in order. Yet again...yet fucking again. I could just hop around outside naked yelling incoherent shit to make the neighbors call the cops. I'm practically pacing at this news. If I don't hear by wednesday that they had a ringer like Cowher on deck before they made this decision.....I don't know what I'm gonna do. If we're begging read option college hacks to come coach us this offseason.....I just don't know if I can take it.

His team had something to play for in week 17, I wish we had that.

omg seriously dude? ward is one of the best safeties in the NFL. If we had someone ready to step in there than fine, but we don't. Ward is one of the best run stopping safeties in the NFL. He's one of the league's best players. If he was playing on a better team he'd be getting way more cred.

hes not even top ten take the goggles off dude

His team had something to play for in week 17, I wish we had that.

only because they played us twice

He's top 10. Keeping him should be a priority.

show me where he is top ten I cant find it and I looked up the top ten. He was not on the list sorry but it's your opinion and not fact.

Ok. So what about Thomas? He said he would back Chud. And what about how Gordon feels about this? Seems he has worked his ass off and has really stepped up, how do we know Chud didn't play a part in that? Surely Haden isn't happy about this either. What about DQ, our defensive captain who we probably can't replace, at least not right away.

Ok. So what about Thomas? He said he would back Chud. And what about how Gordon feels about this? Seems he has worked his ass off and has really stepped up, how do we know Chud didn't play a part in that? Surely Haden isn't happy about this either. What about DQ, our defensive captain who we probably can't replace, at least not right away.

Wasn't this about ward? But since you asked Thomas under contract, Gordon under contract. They will support whoever is brought in. DQ has been the best LB we have had but I'm so tired of all his tackles that are 10 to 15 yards downfield has he ever had a tackle for loss?

No it won't. McDaniels realized how bad he fucked up. We all do.

Zombo

Do you really believe that? These are ego driven control freaks. Tebow was drafted in the first round by McDaniels. McDaniels then brought him to New England. If McDaniels comes to Cleveland, it's highly likely he brings Tebow with him or he doesn't come to Cleveland.

As for Mallet, Belichick won't give him up for anything other than a first. Banner won't give up a first for Mallet, no matter what Lombardi says.

Wasn't this about ward? But since you asked Thomas under contract, Gordon under contract. They will support whoever is brought in. DQ has been the best LB we have had but I'm so tired of all his tackles that are 10 to 15 yards downfield has he ever had a tackle for loss?

It's about all of our top players, including Ward. When the leaders of your team come out and back the HC, then you go ahead and fire him anyhow, that is a shitty thing to do to those players. Look at a guy like Thomas, who took a big contract extension to stay with us, because he believed the team was heading in the right direction. What kind of message does this send when the best players you have are against the firing of the HC but they just go ahead and do it anyhow. If I were those players, I would be demanding a trade.

Archived