THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Tom Brady the greatest of all time?

jeffinwv

I can.....Peyton Manning.

Not even close. Manning had 2 hall of fame WR's Harrison and Wayne, for their enitre careers , Brady had Moss for 1year. Manning had an all pro RB, Edgerrin James, Brady had none.

Manning is a HOFer for sure, but Brady is better. 5 superbowl appearances, 3 wins, Manning 2 appearances and 1 win. Brady 18-7 in the playoffs. Manning 9-11

Interestingly enough, Patriots were a running team last night against the Colts. Did Brady even throw one touchdown pass last night?

I guess they figured they'd exploit Colts run defense, or lack thereof. It worked.

No he didn't throw a TD last night.

It sure would be a refreshing change for a Browns team exploit another teams weaknesses. But you need a REAL headcoach and QB to do that. SIGH!!!!!! :(

Best? No...

But as Bum Phillips once said about Earl Campbell:

"He may not be in a class by himself, but it does not take long to call the role."

Explain....

I think he is definitely one of the best, but find it hard to qualify 'best of all time'. Quarterbacks played in different era's, amount of games, less pussy rules then the quarterbacks have now. So I have favorites, but not any I would consider best.

I don't know, I think Billy has a lot to do with his success.

remember the year he went down and Matt Cassel stepped in and was a super star, and now he is a third string behind Ponder and Freeman.

Not saying Brady is a slub, but if he played for another team, I doubt he would be as successful.

Manning is the best I've ever seen, Brady hasn't passed Montana in my mind yet, but he is certainly in the same neighborhood.

I'm a stubborn Browns fan though, so ... Otto Graham is the greatest QB ever.

Zombo

I don't know, I think Billy has a lot to do with his success.

remember the year he went down and Matt Cassel stepped in and was a super star, and now he is a third string behind Ponder and Freeman.

Not saying Brady is a slub, but if he played for another team, I doubt he would be as successful.

So then are we saying the if you picked up brady and BB and dumped them on any other team they'd stand a chance of making the playoffs in 2 years? Because I'm close to thinking that's genuinely the case.

So then are we saying the if you picked up brady and BB and dumped them on any other team they'd stand a chance of making the playoffs in 2 years? Because I'm close to thinking that's genuinely the case.

Yep, you could say that.

But I also think you could take BB and he could do it with just about any QB in the league. Not so sure about Brady being able to do it with any other coach. I feel like Manning could do it with any other coach though.

Interestingly enough, Patriots were a running team last night against the Colts. Did Brady even throw one touchdown pass last night?

I guess they figured they'd exploit Colts run defense, or lack thereof. It worked.

But if Brady had to throw to win he would have done that

who knows...coulda been the plan was pass..then when they would run and it got a nice gain they said lets just do this till they stop it...If the Browns ever found something that worked I would suggest doing this same thing one day

Yes, that's what I assume was most likely too.

Cassell winning so many games with the Pats showed they are a very well built offense whoever is the QB.

I honestly think he is the most overrated QB in history and certainly isn't anywhere near Manning for me

Archived