THE BROWNS BOARD

OFFICIAL 2014 UDFA Thread

Harry Buffalo

Please note this list isn't official until the Browns release a list of who signed, but all of these players (or schools, or agents) have at least claimed to be getting some sort of "chance" with the Browns. Some of those in the UDFA signing section are likely going to end up just being camp invites.

2014 UDFA Signings

FB Ray Agnew - Southern Illinois

WR Chandler Jones - San Jose St

WR Willie Snead - Ball State

WR Kenny Shaw - Flordia State

QB Connor Shaw - South Carolina

OT Anthony Dima - Massachusetts

DT Calvin Barnett - Oklahoma St

RB Isaiah Crowell - Alabama St

WR Jonathan Krause - Vanderbilt

SS Darwin Cook - West Virgina

OT Michael Philipp - Oklahoma State

Rookie Mini Camp Invites:

S Jacques Washington - Iowa St

OLB Alex Bazzier - Marshall

RB Jourdan Brooks (UDFA Two Years Ago, invited for tryout)

S Nickoe Whitley - Mississippi St

TE Zane Fakes - Ball State

QB Corey Robinson - Troy

ILB Carlo Calabrese - Notre Dame

TE Blake Jackson - Oklahoma St

WR Gerald Ford - Valdosta State

WR Taylor Gabriel - Abilene Christian

S Robert Nelson - Arizona St

DT Jaccobi McDaniel - Florida St

S Jason Hendricks - Pittsburgh

OG Michael Philipp - Oregon St. - 6-4, 316 lbs

DT Antonio Gillespie - Troy - 6-1, 297 lbs

ILB Greg Blair - Cincinnati - 6-1, 255 lbs

CB K'Waun Williams - Pittsburgh - 5-10

S Jason Hendricks - Pittsburgh - 6-0, 185 lbs

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn Mike Davis hasn't been picked. Unreal

Loucheiz Purifoy, Marcus Roberson, Shayne Skov, Anthony Johnson, Deandre Coleman, Christian Jones, Dion Bailey, Colt Lyerla, Antonio Richardson, Ahmad Dixon...

There's some good players

Holy shit! Skov and Christian Jones weren't drafted? I'm not surprised Colt Lyerla wasn't as cocaine is kinda bad.

Really hoping the Browns bring in a couple legit players. Was Gallon drafted?

I haven't been able to watch about any of the draft so no idea how it's going. I am definitely loving the Desir pick. Can he play nickel? That's some legit DBs.

Brandon Coleman and L'Damion Washington are still on the board. Cross your fingers.

Would love to cheer Coleman on, he's from my alma mater. I'm shocked about Christian Jones, too. Would love it if we got him too. I think he has character issues though.

hopefully farmer put out the feelers already to all agents of WRs who weren't drafted.

"Come one come all!"

Prospects who are #1 looking to make a roster, #2 want to produce, and #3 want a chance to play with JF are going to find it very attractive to play for Cleveland. Plus I don't think Farmer is going to mind throwing out a few extra thousand dollars for signing bonuses to get some good WR to jump to the Browns.

Holy shit! Skov and Christian Jones weren't drafted? I'm not surprised Colt Lyerla wasn't as cocaine is kinda bad.

Really hoping the Browns bring in a couple legit players. Was Gallon drafted?

I haven't been able to watch about any of the draft so no idea how it's going. I am definitely loving the Desir pick. Can he play nickel? That's some legit DBs.

I'm sure he can, but do we need him to? Skrine is a good interior nickle CB, just not a good outside CB. Desir looks more like an outside CB, and I'm sure they might try him out at FS as well during practices. He might not have fluid enough hips to stick with shiftier WR on the inside, but he could cover TEs that move into the slot.

Quick scan of the left-overs...

Guiton, Kenny QB - Homer invite

Smith, Brett QB 6'1" 205 Wyoming -

Wilson, Albert WR 5'9" 202 Georgia State - Fast, jumper, but a technique project

Larsen, Tyler C 6'4" 313 Utah St. - Don't know why he's a left-over

Groy, Ryan OG 6'5" 316 Wisconsin - but stiff for pass protect, but a run beast... worth a look in camp

Johnson, Anthony DT 6'2" 308 LSU - Longest fall in draft?; one of the piss fail 10?

Jones, Christian ILB 6'3" 240 Florida St. - just to keep TCO happy...

Loston, Craig SS 5'11" 217 LSU - tad slow, but a hitter and a half... Brodney Pool's cousin

Ladler, Kenny FS 6'0" 207 Vanderbilt - tad slow on run and to react, but a ball hawk deluxe

EDIT: Plus...

Boswell, Chris K 6'2" 185 Rice

Hornsey, Tom P 6'3" 221 Memphis

Can also find updates here periodically.

http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2014/5/10/5704136/cleveland-browns-list-of-undrafted-free-agents-reportedly-signed

They note on DBN that we only have 9 roster spots availible, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we cut a QB and the LB we brought in for tryouts if it means getting someone we like.

Kenny G, Christian Jones, Dion Bailey. Is Dakota Dozier still available?

Dozier went to the Jets in R4.

Archived