THE BROWNS BOARD

OFFICIAL 2014 UDFA Thread

Harry Buffalo

In his ability to catch the ball in traffic, and instincts... he reminds me

of my favorite sleeper wr in the draft, Abbredaris. Maybe Snead ran the 40 time faster for the

Browns than he ran at the combine. Or maybe, he isn't a track guy,...

The one player I regret the Browns not getting is Abbredaris. We'll see how he works out for the Packers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1xHrHJ0EZEo

He did. I think he ran a 4.5 or just above at his pro day. 4.6 was his combine number.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Browns just signed UDFA Elhadji Ndiaye DE. Some super freak athletic dude playing Div II. 6'5 255 pounds and ran a 4.48 at his pro day. Only has two years of football experience but was apparently very productive.

Athletic as hell, but watch his highlights....almost every tackle is an arm tackle. He definitely is a project.

Mike

Athletic as hell, but watch his highlights....almost every tackle is an arm tackle. He definitely is a project.

Mike

I noticed that when I watched it last night. Plus he plays high. However I think those are the two easier things to teach. But still a big project.

I noticed that when I watched it last night. Plus he plays high. However I think those are the two easier things to teach. But still a big project.

I'll say this. That kid has some LOOOONG arms! LOL

Mike

Archived