THE BROWNS BOARD

Does Hillary's Age Matter?

MLD Woody

Just wondering what everyone's opinion was. I was eating at a Baker's Square today and they had Fox News on the TV (shocker) and they were all making her age seem like a big deal. What does everyone here think? I believe she'll be 69 when she takes office if she is elected.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she does run it will give the Rep a better chance to win. She is very polarizing and she will probably turn off some diehard Dems.

nasty, wrinkled, stupid marxist prune,...

vs older, nastier, more wrinkled, stupid marxist prune....

she won't run. too nasty. Not much difference with age.

It sounds like Cal is concerned about her looks. I guess only attractive women can run. Is that Palin? Is that what attractive is when I'm 60? Fun.

I think her age will make her VP choice very important. Her health issues I'm not sure about. You'd have to sort through what's real and what's baseless speculation from the right.

Hillary’s Brain Damage: Fair Game?

Posted by Rodney Lee Conover on May 18, 2014 in Politics

rove1-300x125.jpgThe possibility that Hillary Clinton may have brain damage from a blood clot (suggested by Karl Rove) and that this might disqualify her to be President is quickly becoming a topic making the rounds. So of course they self-righteously are slamming back: “No fair!”

Enter to win the Family Gun Package Giveaway!

And the predictable: “That is so sexist!”

Some background: by Rodney Lee Conover –

Rove was quoted in the New York Post’s Page Six as saying that Hillary Clinton might be brain-damaged after her illness with a virus, a fall, concussion and blood clot between her brain and skull at the end of 2012.

Hah – don’t you love it? I don’t mean that she might have serious implications from a brain clot, I mean that Hillary Clinton is going to have her cranium called into question every time she stutters, stammers, trips, or just has pause to think for a moment over the next two years.

It’s going to be great.

hil2-300x168.jpgSexist?

Mark my words, if she were a man this would already be fodder for late-night monologues, so enough with the girlie defense, Ms. Rodham – you’re being treated gingerly because you’re a woman, trust me.

Before you start feeling sorry for her – remember Hillary deserves it for all the nastiness the Clinton’s and their mob have insidiously doled out over the past twenty-odd years. They had no problem saying McCain was old and Barack Obama was a black Muslim born in Kenya. These evil jerks invented the War on Women, so walk it off.

Over the next two years there will be eyebrows lifted, snarky comments on talk radio, slightly-veiled Retard jokes and snappy come-backs on political shows whenever Hillary Clinton is involved in the slightest misstep. Oh, the care she’ll have to take when being interviewed – but don’t stop and think too much, Ms. Clinton. Remember Rick Perry’s brain freeze: It’s over, baby.

“What difference does it make?” A bunch, my friend and as myself and everyone else piles on candidate Rodham Clinton; I think it can be expressed best in the words of Bricktop: “You are on thin frickin’ ice, my pedigree chum, and I shall be under it when it breaks.”

I’m one of the many conservatives that, let’s just say, don’t appreciate Karly Rove. Wait – what am I saying – I can’t stand him. When I see him on TV, which is every 35 seconds, I turn the channel. He was wrong on the Reagan Revolution, he was wrong in 2010, 2012 and he’s wrong now. Why anybody would trust him with money is beyond me.

But I gotta tell you this brain damage thing he got rolling about Hillary is pure genius and not only did he know exactly what he was doing – he was pretty much the only turd in Republican circles that could have pulled it off.

I’m watching The Five the other day and you could tell just from their body language that both Beckel and Gutfeld knew Rove nudged a future massive snowball downhill and this is the first of many segments they’ll be doing now that it’s coursing through the political bloodstream:

Next on THE FIVE: “Is Hillary Rodham Clinton’s Health an Issue?”.. Greg: “She’s biat-Shiite looney and here’s a 90-second monologue filled with more mixed metaphors on mental health than a Labor Day Weekend “House” marathon.. My banned phrase for today is “Bats in her Belfry” – can’t we just say she’s “Cuckoo-For Cankles” from now on? Bob: “She’s perfectly fine and will make a great President – I can’t believe you Republicans would stoop this low, but the strategy is working brilliantly – my hat’s off to Rove..”

This morning I can’t help but read all the usual suspects defending Hillary against these “dirty tricks” and “ugly attacks,” on the poor, helpless and innocent girl. Gee, I hope no one throws a bucket of water at her – it’ll be all over but the crying and flying monkeys. Believe me, even these main streamers will be into Hillary’s brain scan soon enough.

If you’re going to use falling on your head as an excuse to get out of testifying on your involvement in Benghazi, Ms. Secretary, don’t turn around and tell me through your lapdogs not to ask if you have a headache tonight.

You want to clear the decks? Release your medical records and full details of the whole incident from 2012. But of course that’s not going to happen because you’ve already given out so many different accounts of when and what happened in the first place, conflicting the Benghazi story even further.

But that’s not surprising, coming from a woman who doesn’t know how to tell the truth. There is no truth in Hillary Clinton’s world.

There’s only the version of the truth which is best for her political future. Well, brace yourself dear heart.

That’s what I used to call my grandmother when she started getting feeble. Made her wink and smile.

-30-

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/05/hillarys-brain-damage-fair-game/#4ybBYvc4SxJScp93.99

But Cal is concerned she's a marxist pig. But I changed it to "prune"

to keep up with the idea that she's an old marxist pig with nothing

American to offer.

Read other's posts before you cherry pick a few words to try

to have a legit point.

Baseless?

Her husband says she had a severe concussion and was hospitalized for 6 weeks or something. Think of that NFL terms. That player would be suing the league for billions.

Unless he went off book for that spin it sounds like a pretty serious injury.

WSS

I believe it was only 3 days in the hospital. Can you find somewhere that says 6 weeks?

I mean, if she is chosen as the candidate and the best the other side can do is reach for this "brain damage", then it might be another long 4 years for Republicans.

She got a concussion, but how exactly does that mean she has "brain damage"? A lot of people get concussions, they don't all have serious medical issues. It sounds like they are just using the term 'brain damage" because it sounds really bad. I mean hell, who would want to vote for someone with brain damage?

JoeForAmerica? That's not that plumber is it? Do people still actually give a shit about him?

I'm not defending Hillary because she is a poor, defenseless woman. She shouldn't be treated any different than any male candidate. But I just don't see how anyone could jump to 'brain damage" legitimately. It is just some really bad political ploy by the right it looks like. I'm not sure this helps them at all in the long run.

I do not know how long it takes to normally get over a concussion, or how long it might take an older person too. That also was 6 months to get over, but no mention of hospital stay time, which is what I was asking about. (Also, the link doesn't work for me, I just see the URL)

Asking questions about her health, sure. It would matter if she was gonna be president. Making pretty baseless claims using the strong term "'brain damage", that's just politics.

not to mention the normal spectre of the Clinton style of dodging controversy -

after all, Hillary had a head cold that made her fall on her noggen - a concussion that required hospitalization , thus the perfect stall tactic in place

when it came to the Bengahzi testimony.

I do not know how long it takes to normally get over a concussion, or how long it might take an older person too. That also was 6 months to get over, but no mention of hospital stay time, which is what I was asking about. (Also, the link doesn't work for me, I just see the URL)

Asking questions about her health, sure. It would matter if she was gonna be president. Making pretty baseless claims using the strong term "'brain damage", that's just politics.

A concussion actually is brain damage professor. ....

WSS

A concussion actually is brain damage professor. ....

WSS

He is using the term "brain damaged" for a reason and it is obvious. It is supposed to make people think a certain way. Unless we see any actual evidence to the contrary, this hasn't impeded her mental abilities in any way.

It's a legitimate concern, and it will draw scrutiny to her VP choice. McCain was 71 in 2008, and I think had at least an outside chance at the presidency if he didn't pick Palin as his #2.

I agree. If she picks a shit VP then it will hurt her chances more than it would a younger candidate.

Palin did fuck McCain over though. The thought of her as president was too much for many people...

... I hope she runs though

I think Sarah Palin was just an excuse. People wanted the free shit that Obama promised and he was such a polarized candidates that the left was energized. Cest la vie.

(also John McCain's health is still so she meant nothing. And Joe Biden is easily as big an idiot)

As far as Hillary's problems, Karl Rove was incorrect about the hospital stay. On the other hand her own husband said she battled the concussion for 6 months. Yes, kids, she did suffer a traumatic brain injury. That's what a concussion is. And yes the glasses she was wearing were for double vision which is a symptom of a traumatic brain injury. No need to spin that is there?

But feel free to keep up the outrage.

WSS

I think Sarah Palin was just an excuse. People wanted the free shit that Obama promised and he was such a polarized candidates that the left was energized. Cest la vie.

(also John McCain's health is still so she meant nothing. And Joe Biden is easily as big an idiot)

As far as Hillary's problems, Karl Rove was incorrect about the hospital stay. On the other hand her own husband said she battled the concussion for 6 months. Yes, kids, she did suffer a traumatic brain injury. That's what a concussion is. And yes the glasses she was wearing were for double vision which is a symptom of a traumatic brain injury. No need to spin that is there?

But feel free to keep up the outrage.

WSS

I'd say it's a legitimate concern, if you think that the concussion is going to impair her cognitive facilities, or that she's going to be unable to fulfil her term(s). On the other hand, if there's no rep candidate worth voting for then she'll win.

Archived