THE BROWNS BOARD

Radical Muslims on the March

Hannity Sneak Preview: 'Radical Muslims on the March'

hannityspecial_insider_0.jpg

BY FOX NEWS INSIDER //

JUN 20 2014 // 9:58AM

AS SEEN ON HANNITY

Tune in tonight at 10p/1a ET for a special edition ofHannity, as Sean and a panel of national security experts and commentators take a look at the rise of radical Islam.

As ISIS militants threaten to overrun Baghdad, Hannity discusses the dangerous situation in the Middle East with a panel that includes former Navy SEALs Jonathan Gilliam and Carl Higbie, as well as Fox News contributors Todd Starnes, K.T. McFarland, Judith Miller and many more.

They'll examine growing violence against Christians around the world, the options for Iraq, and the threat to the U.S. homeland.

Plus, we'll see the second part of a debate between Brigitte Gabriel of Act for America and Muslim lobbyist Saba Ahmed. Is Islam a religion of peace?

Watch a sneak peek clip above, and don't miss the eye-opening Hannity special, "Radical Muslims on the March: The Worldwide Jihad Against Christians & the West,"tonight at 10p/1a ET.

You can also check out the first part of the debate between Gabriel and Ahmed from Thursday night's show:

062014_Hannity.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reality is, the muslim extemists are all over the world,

and they can intimidate other muslims with their insane violence.

If the president is republican, they would be

TERRIFIED of terrorism, rail against Bush because

they fear terrorism hittiing us at home again......

But it isn't politically expedient to admit that

Obamao has screwed up the whole war on terror

in Iraq and Afghanistan.

and Libya. So they act like they don't give a frickin.

a little clarity for the braindead leftys here....

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/heritage-foundation-panelist-radical-islam

There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals. The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15-25% according to all intelligence services around the world.

"That leaves 75% of [Muslims being] peaceful people. But when you look at 15-25% of the world's Muslim population, you're looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization. That is as big as the United States," said Gabriel.

"So why should we worry about the radical 15-25%? Because it is the radicals that kill. Because it is the radicals that behead and massacre," Gabriel said.

"Can you tell me the head of the Muslim peace movement?"

a little clarity for the braindead leftys here....

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/heritage-foundation-panelist-radical-islam

There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course not all of them are radicals. The majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15-25% according to all intelligence services around the world.

"That leaves 75% of [Muslims being] peaceful people. But when you look at 15-25% of the world's Muslim population, you're looking at 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization. That is as big as the United States," said Gabriel.

"So why should we worry about the radical 15-25%? Because it is the radicals that kill. Because it is the radicals that behead and massacre," Gabriel said.

"Can you tell me the head of the Muslim peace movement?"

Would love to see these reports from these intelligence services.

I know personally dozens of Muslims and not one of them holds radical views. It isn't a surprise that joke of a statistic posted is from a conservative foundation. Out of the 1.57 billion Muslims on this planet (the 1.2 billion number is incorrect), 2.5 million that live in the USA, only 20 per year are charged for terror plots. Meanwhile, twice as many terror plots have been brewed by non-Muslims. Meanwhile, 14,000 people were murdered in 2013, none which were motivated by Islamic extremism, about 8775 at the hands of firearms. Where is your rage against that? Oh wait, that's right, the same people who love to stereotype Muslims also love guns. Those guns that killed more people in Newtown than the Boston Marathon bomb did.

"Since 9/11, Muslim-American terrorism has claimed 37 lives in the United States, out of more than 190,000 murders during this period."

But that's okay. Boogiemen are great for justifying wars and getting civilians to agree to having their rights and freedoms stripped from them.

Sources:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/08/us/radical-muslim-americans-pose-little-threat-study-says.html?_r=0

http://kurzman.unc.edu/muslim-american-terrorism/

I know personally dozens of Muslims and not one of them holds radical views. It isn't a surprise that joke of a statistic posted is from a conservative foundation. Out of the 1.57 billion Muslims on this planet (the 1.2 billion number is incorrect), 2.5 million that live in the USA, only 20 per year are charged for terror plots. Meanwhile, twice as many terror plots have been brewed by non-Muslims. Meanwhile, 14,000 people were murdered in 2013, none which were motivated by Islamic extremism, about 8775 at the hands of firearms. Where is your rage against that? Oh wait, that's right, the same people who love to stereotype Muslims also love guns. Those guns that killed more people in Newtown than the Boston Marathon bomb did.

"Since 9/11, Muslim-American terrorism has claimed 37 lives in the United States, out of more than 190,000 murders during this period."

But that's okay. Boogiemen are great for justifying wars and getting civilians to agree to having their rights and freedoms stripped from them.

Sources:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/08/us/radical-muslim-americans-pose-little-threat-study-says.html?_r=0

http://kurzman.unc.edu/muslim-american-terrorism/

oh great - justify the least effect of collateral damage perpetrated by the Boston marathon bomber against the lunatic lone gunman in Newton?

yeaaaa riighht....

perhaps you would rather sweep the whole terror thing under the rug like Barry does and disregard the rule of law?

Oh wait - the DOJ is waiting for such a reason to act! right? nothing to see here, just move along....

I suggest you check your "rage" against plain speaking people like Gabriel who BTW absolutely nailed it

on the current state of muslim / radical islamic rise in the world and yes its intent to wreak havoc in the west...

perhaps you would rather sweep the whole terror thing under the rug like Barry does and disregard the rule of law?

Oh wait - the DOJ is waiting for such a reason to act! right? nothing to see here, just move along....

I suggest you check your "rage" against plain speaking people like Gabriel who BTW absolutely nailed it

on the current state of muslim / radical islamic rise in the world and yes its intent to wreak havoc in the west...

Said the strawman of the strawman.

Illogic translation:

"there is no war on terror because my homey is president."

Yes that is exactly what I meant. Or I could have meant that I don't shit my pants whenever a news anchor whose job it is to make advertising dollars tells me to be afraid. I am aware of the fact that we are at war with nutjobs. I just don't sit and take every bold statement at face value.

I guess the terrorists won. Little old men are sitting around dropping turds in their Depends any time someone says the word Muslim.

Yes that is exactly what I meant. Or I could have meant that I don't shit my pants whenever a news anchor whose job it is to make advertising dollars tells me to be afraid. I am aware of the fact that we are at war with nutjobs. I just don't sit and take every bold statement at face value.

I guess the terrorists won. Little old men are sitting around dropping turds in their Depends any time someone says the word Muslim.

Yep. I'm Muslim. Oogaboogaaaah raaar! Be afraid, be very afraid. I will destroy you with my hummus of mass destruction.

LOL.

Yep. I'm Muslim. Oogaboogaaaah raaar! Be afraid, be very afraid. I will destroy you with my hummus of mass destruction.

LOL.

Who is afraid of a Muslim? They fight like shit. All they can do is blow up civilians and set roadside bombs. Cowardly dirty people.

I like hummus too. In fact there's few international foods I dislike. I'm particularly fond of Indian but middle eastern is also delicious.

Turkish food is the granddaddy of all Middle Eastern foods thanks to the Ottoman Empire spreading the cuisine about the Middle East, especially the traditions of kabobs and cooking with eggplant. So if you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it.

I love Indian food too. I can never get enough of tikka masala or tandoori chicken.

I fell in love with a place called amin in new york city when I lived there. They had a specialty dish called boatmen ' s crab curry that was to die for. It's hard to find around here but I go out of my way to hit the snow/w. 130th area for a place called cuisine of India that makes a fantastic lamb korma and an equally fantastic saagwala.

Archived