THE BROWNS BOARD

Anthony Cumia fired from SirusXM for racist rant.

The PC police already got Adam Richman, they wanted Colbert, Tosh, and Tracey Morgan too.

They fired Cumia after he was attacked on the street by some black women and went on a racist twitter rant.

We live in a country where words hurt more than punches and there is more outrage at the criticism of the crime than their is toward the actual crime itself.

Being a huge fan of Opie and Anthony, this is hardly the least offensive thing he's done but that's what he's paid to do. There is a massive protest planned outside Sirus headquaters and they've already had a record number of cancellations.

I wish Patrice O'Neal were still alive to defend him from these White Liberal Elitist PC monsters. "Big White Daddy knows Best"

While it's illegal to discriminate against someone based on gender, race, creed, or religion, I totally defend Cumia on this. The thought/opinion policing Liberals need to be stopped. They're out of fucking control.

I understand Freedom of Speech doesn't apply with private companies and you can be fired but what bothers me is selective outrage.

Bill Maher called Bristol Palin a stupid cunt and kept his HBO show, Al Sharpton called the Greeks homo's and was given a show on MSNBC.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/04/radio-host-anthony-cumia-from-opie-and-anthony-says-hes-been-fired-for-a-twitter-rant/

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree its bullshit. BUT, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, the modern thing of constantly letting everyone in the world know what you think and see is the culprit. People are just fucking stupid. I don't care if you feel down today. Or what you ate for lunch. Or anything else for that matter. And keep your private life, private. Guess that doesn't exist anymore.

I don't know if he dropped the n word, but i saw "animal", "savage", etc.

Racism aside, he went on a Twitter rampage and came off as a giant douche (we're "lucky" he didn't use his gun... Fuck off). Sirius doesn't want that associated with their brand

Racism aside, he went on a Twitter rampage and came off as a giant douche (we're "lucky" he didn't use his gun... Fuck off). Sirius doesn't want that associated with their brand

Oh they have a right to fire anyone they wish if they don't have contractual obligations. That said, the guy is known for saying wild shit and that is why people tune in.

Cumia got fired because Sirius was pressured.

It's amusing how you keep avoiding the central issue. Set aside your babble about Sirius' interests or Cumias character for a moment.

What is your opinion of todays overzealous leftwingnut PC police? Your silence could only mean that you approve of it.

old horse shit. If I were taking your picture on the street and you flew into a rage started screaming came over and clocked me for it and I called you a fucking savage a fucking animal... Come on.

I figure if you don't want to be a called a savage or an animal act like a human being. Problem solved.

WSS

She called him a "white motherfucker" and started hitting him.

Was Anthony's rant racist to some, sure? But that is HARDLY the least offensive thing him Norton and the boys have done.

This was a fucking cake walk compared to things he's done in the past.

My problem with these left wing PC assholes is they never go after one of their own (Bill Maher, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton)

The media is silent when it's absolutely vice versa.

"And, by the way, when it comes to these liberal language vandals, I must say I agree with their underlying premise: White Europeans and their descendants are morally unattractive people who are responsible for most of the world's suffering. That part is easy. You would have to be, uh, visually impaired not to see it. The impulse behind political correctness is a good one. But like every good impulse in America it has been grotesquely distorted beyond usefulness.
Clearly, there are victims, but I don't agree that these failed campus revolutionaries know what to do about them. When they're not busy curtailing freedom of speech, they're running around inventing absurd hyphenated names designed to make people feel better. Remember, these are the white elitists in their customary paternalistic role: protecting helpless, inept minority victims. Big Daddy White Boss always knows best." - George Carlin

\Sirius doesn't want that associated with their brand

old horse shit. If I were taking your picture on the street and you flew into a rage started screaming came over and clocked me for it and I called you a fucking savage a fucking animal... Come on.

I figure if you don't want to be a called a savage or an animal act like a human being. Problem solved.

WSS

Woody is a PC police apologist...proves that by placing as much blame on the guy as possible, and his Sirius' "best interest" deflection.

I worry about the shit my son's are going to have to put up with. Imagine how bad the blacks are going to act when they comprise 50% of the population and not 15%. Because no matter how much some people wish it were otherwise they behave horribly. Sadly I do try to avoid them as much as possible. I've had bad interactions with them and ok interactions with them but very rarely can I say I've had positive interactions with them.

Bill Maher called Sarah Pahlin a cunt and kept his job.

Al Sharpton said "Greek Homo's" and kept his job

Kobe Bryant called a referee a "faggot" and kept his job

Jesse Jackson said "hymie town" referring to Jews and kept his job.

Anthony Cumia rants about getting attacked and get's fired.

Hank Williams Jr. compares Obama to Hitler and get's fired

Branden Eich (Mozilla CEO) states his opinion on gay marriage and gets fired.

Don Imus Rants about Rutgers women's basketball and gets fired.

Woody, ARE YOU NOT SEEING THE TREND HERE OR ARE YOU TOO FUCKING bias?

they behave horribly. Sadly I do try to avoid them as much as possible.

I will wire you $100 if you can sit thru 5 minutes of this without turning it off.

SERIOUSLY. This is not a joke or a parody. This is sad, disturbing, and real.

After I watched this I said, WHAT THE FUCK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52-Vx5PMCQ

who cares?

I bought Sirus back when Howard Stern went over. I listened for a month and realized there was 30+ stations I would rather listen too.

I have had XM/Sirius for years and I didn't even know opie and anthony were even on my radio

I like the 80s on eight, First wave and realjazz. Those are my top three sirius channels

I like channels 6,7,8,9,15,16,21,22,23,24,25,26.27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,36,38,39,40

and then all the NFL games and NHL games

I bought a lifetime subscription 7 or 8 years ago, maybe more. Figured if I lived for years I beat them so I'm a head of the game.

I listen to Dr Laura that's about it.

I don't listen to much music because listening to other people's music not working on my.

;)

Probably haven't listened to 60 minutes of Howard Stern or Opie and Anthony my whole fucking life.

WSS

Bill Maher called Sarah Pahlin a cunt and kept his job.

Al Sharpton said "Greek Homo's" and kept his job

Kobe Bryant called a referee a "faggot" and kept his job

Jesse Jackson said "hymie town" referring to Jews and kept his job.

Anthony Cumia rants about getting attacked and get's fired.

Hank Williams Jr. compares Obama to Hitler and get's fired

Branden Eich (Mozilla CEO) states his opinion on gay marriage and gets fired.

Don Imus Rants about Rutgers women's basketball and gets fired.

Woody, ARE YOU NOT SEEING THE TREND HERE OR ARE YOU TOO FUCKING bias?

Ex Klansman Democrat Robert Byrd makes racist comments and keeps his job.

Republican Trent Lott forced to resign.

Blacks and Hispanics are "too busy eating watermelons and tacos" to learn how to read and write." -- Mike Wallace, CBS News, a liberal that kept his job....

...so did Dan Rather after he said "but he (Obama) couldn't sell watermelons if you gave him state troopers to flag down the traffic."

Imagine if Republicans said these things:

“The country is ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama..a light-skinned African American with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one” — Democrat Senator Harry Reid

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African American [barack Obama] who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy." – Democrat Senator Joseph Biden Jr., (D., Del.), 2006-07

"Jews — that's J-E-W-S." -- Democratic State Representative Bill McKinney on why his daughter Cynthia lost in 2002

"A few years ago he (Obama) would be getting coffee for us" -- Democrat President Bill Clinton

".....African-Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do. " – Democrat President Bill Clinton on Black Entertainment Television, November 2, 1994

"You fucking Jew bastard"- Hillary

The double standards are epic.

Cumia got fired because Sirius was pressured.

It's amusing how you keep avoiding the central issue. Set aside your babble about Sirius' interests or Cumias character for a moment.

What is your opinion of todays overzealous leftwingnut PC police? Your silence could only mean that you approve of it.

I'm sorry I don't see a liberal conspiracy every I look. I'm sorry I don't equate everything bad to the leftist, Nazi communists and Obama

Yes, there is a group that gets offended easily in America and is looking for things to be offended about. No, they aren't just liberals. Yes, of course Sirius was pressured. I don't think the pressure was unwarranted. Again, they have every right to protect their brand.

I don't suppose you can give me a list of conservative groups who are protected from being offended?

Anyway yes sirius can protect their bread however I think it may backfire, and I hope it does. Remember sirius makes a great deal of profit by bringing in people like hour and Opie and Anthony Dr Laura Don Imus who have been ostracized from the airwaves because of liberal hypersensitivity.

And now they're offended? Aww poor babies.

Knowing how controversy and radio work I would not be surprised if this was a ploy to boost ratings anyway.

WSS

woodpecker translation:

"I ignore everything that doesn't fit my sissy agenda, and

I only look at what I want to, so I can spout off stupid opinions,

and pretend I know what I'm talking about, when I really don't

have a freaking clue."

The guy was attacked, seemingly unprovoked (from his side of things only, of course). That's pretty sad, if you're going to start wailing on someone for accidentally catching you in the background of a picture. The guy didn't fight back because he knows not to hit a woman. And then a bunch of guys come out to 'defend' her? That's messed up.

He plays that right, and he's the victim. But then he goes on the offensive, and because he called them black, people immediately assume he's being racist when calling them animals and savages. Perhaps he's not, but you've got to expect that backlash.

However, ask yourself, why did he have to specify that she was black? Is he trying to help the police by narrowing it down to millions of people in america? Or is it more "got attacked, and she was black, surprise surprise, those people are savages?" I suspect that, even though he could have a (flimsy) defence in a legal case, the sentiment was there.

Either way, he seems like a bit of an idiot, and she seems like a bitch.

WSS

Right, and I agree. That bitch is definitely at fault too. She attacked him. But, she doesn't have a public radio show. If she did, she'd be facing repercussions as well.

Again, the entirety of the twitter posts came off as a little bit racist to me. Either way, it is certain that he came off as a douchebag and a jackass. Which are also things Sirius wouldn't want to be associated with.

Thats why they pay Howard Stern such a small salary..... :blink:

Archived