THE BROWNS BOARD

Anthony Cumia fired from SirusXM for racist rant.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My diploma is at my parents' house.

I did write "Go Blue" on my whiteboard though.

All that mattered was the recruiters and hiring managers caring where I went. Now it's just networking benefits really.

Don't count on it - people will always be looking at your background.

Well if they want to keep caring about my academic background I won't stop them. I feel very good about it.

The career background I'm really just starting. So we'll see. I could see myself working with my current company until I retire though. But who knows

Don't fuck with us English boy. We've got Nobel Peace Prize Obama at the helm and that fucker has drones. We'll take out your whole fucking block!

:D

WSS

We have Boris Johnson. If you don't know the name, then I'm slightly relieved. But my favourite 'episode' has to be him getting stuck on a zip wire at the opening of the olympics

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/olympics/news/9444065/Boris-Johnson-gets-stuck-on-zip-wire-carrying-two-Union-flags.html

This guy is the Mayor of London, which is one of the more important political positions outside of the upper echelons of parliament. People are talking about him taking over from David Cameron.

Could be worse Chris, could be Toronto! Plus with a name like Boris he's got to be a little out there!

WSS

The Toronto guy is just the standard alcoholic business, a bit boring. Boris is a local legend. You'd love to go for a beer with him, but run the country? No way!

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:10 PM

The PC police already got Adam Richman, they wanted Colbert, Tosh, and Tracey Morgan too.

They fired Cumia after he was attacked on the street by some black women and went on a racist twitter rant.

We live in a country where words hurt more than punches and there is more outrage at the criticism of the crime than their is toward the actual crime itself.

Being a huge fan of Opie and Anthony, this is hardly the least offensive thing he's done but that's what he's paid to do. There is a massive protest planned outside Sirus headquaters and they've already had a record number of cancellations.

I wish Patrice O'Neal were still alive to defend him from these White Liberal Elitist PC monsters. "Big White Daddy knows Best"

While it's illegal to discriminate against someone based on gender, race, creed, or religion, I totally defend Cumia on this. The thought/opinion policing Liberals need to be stopped. They're out of fucking control.

I understand Freedom of Speech doesn't apply with private companies and you can be fired but what bothers me is selective outrage.

Bill Maher called Bristol Palin a stupid cunt and kept his HBO show, Al Sharpton called the Greeks homo's and was given a show on MSNBC.

http://www.theblaze....a-twitter-rant/

Archived