THE BROWNS BOARD

Hoyer will start !

calfoxwc

I think Ghoolie....like the rest of us, is fed up with the losing. He just goes about showing his frustration in a different way.....by taking it out on us....and on the best players we have.....instead of taking it out on the worst players or the FO etc.

Oh ok....... He's nine years old, got it. As you were Ghoolie

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnny is working with the first team today.

In the live stream of TC, his first play was a PA pass and hit Benjamin in a perfect over-the-shoulder spot for about 35-40 yards. Stepped up in the pocket well and delivered a nice ball.

So Johnny looks good in practice? So what? Weeden was great in practice and in Preseason. Let Hoyer start, we've seen he's been good in real NFL games. If he stinks it up, bring in the kid to see what he can do in real games. We're in a good position at QB right now. No need to rush J Boy into the game if Hoyer plays like he did last season. Granted it was a short amount of time, but Hoyer is quick at getting the ball to his receivers.

This fan base has to be the most Retarded ive ever seen. Blind ass brown fans...

"ass to mouth" hahahaha! generalizations are fun!

What's eating your anus?

Zombo

well...rimming or "tossing" usually but with a hand-ey they call it a rusty trombone...just in case you were asking literally. :o

Johnny is working with the first team today.

In the live stream of TC, his first play was a PA pass and hit Benjamin in a perfect over-the-shoulder spot for about 35-40 yards. Stepped up in the pocket well and delivered a nice ball.

I watched that too.

I hope Hoyer comes in and plays some amazing ball and we don't have to worry about the polarizing Johnny Manziel. But if he doesn't, I'm happy we have a guy like JFF who has a lot to his game to be excited about.

This just strikes me as being such a better situation than last year when I heard Weeden was the go-to. Made the year feel like it was going to be another waste.

So Johnny looks good in practice? So what? Weeden was great in practice and in Preseason. Let Hoyer start, we've seen he's been good in real NFL games. If he stinks it up, bring in the kid to see what he can do in real games. We're in a good position at QB right now. No need to rush J Boy into the game if Hoyer plays like he did last season. Granted it was a short amount of time, but Hoyer is quick at getting the ball to his receivers.

This can't be serious.

This is a good position? What's an average one? Bad one?

This hoyer love is strange.

It isn't Hoyer love, it's knowing that, given the ability to make plays and run the offense

skillwise with both qb's, the advantage goes to the veteran experience to handle

all the different defenses and schemes that he will face.

My guess is, that Hoyer can flat out run the offense and he has the experience to top it off.

We'll see how it all shakes out.

This can't be serious.

Lets see, Hoyer started 3 games, we won those three games. That's about par for the amount of wins in an entire Browns season the last decade. That's good to me.

Well we pinned the problem then.

Good to me means significantly above average.

But I speak English not nfl loser.

It's intellectually insulting to suggest hoyer is anything but unproven. The different standards when comparing theQBs is noticeable

Yea, Weeden has some QB ratings in preseason games at like the 120.00 level.....then when things started for real......it was about a 20.00 level.

I mean, we talkin' about practice! Not a game, not game.

Well we pinned the problem then.

Good to me means significantly above average.

But I speak English not nfl loser.

It's intellectually insulting to suggest hoyer is anything but unproven. The different standards when comparing theQBs is noticeable

Intellectually insulting to who? Not you because you have to be intelligent to be "intellectually insulted."

I consider great to be significantly above average. Average, good, great. There you go fuck face. Or for instance: idiot, stupid, full Retard (i.e. you). I'm done discussing arbitrary levels of grading people with an ass clown.

And different standards? I judge Hoyer on his NFL experience and play in real games. Your lover boy is yet to be determined how well he can play in the NFL.

This can't be serious.

It's not all that strange- I've mentioned before if Hoyer was from California, it would be a lot different. Pulling for the local kid to do well. Is it that hard to understand? That's why NE Ohio was in a state of shock and mourning when the biggest hometown hero of all- Le Bron James, decided to "take his talents to South Beach". In his first stint with the Cavs, Le Bron could have run for mayor- and won- easily.

Sorry regarding proven- Hoyer is more proven than Manziel- as he's actually played in a real NFL game, JF has not.

I knew this was going to happen. Manziel looked OK in a controlled scrimmage, (not great mind you). Looked OK (not great again) today practicing with the #1s. That's a far cry from a real preseason game, and the regular season is in another dimension.

Did we see what has you Johnny Man-lovers salivating over? Yes. I'll be tuning in live this Saturday @ 7:30 PM to see if JF gets some reps with the first team offense against Suh and Fairley. Welcome to the REAL NFL Johnny.

Pittsburgh Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau: 'I'm expecting Johnny Manziel to be the starter' for Cleveland Browns

"I'm expecting (Johnny) Manziel to be the starter," LeBeau told cleveland.com Monday, a day Manziel earned exclusive first-team reps for the first time in practice. "That's what I'm expecting. What he did in college is not an accident. He did it often enough against good teams."

"I think he is going to be a handful for all of us," said LeBeau, a Pro Football Hall of Famer. "You watch all his games and he created plays, he made plays, he kept plays alive.

"He has the ability to see people and the touch with the football to get it in there late in the down. I think he will be successful at this level."

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/08/pittsburgh_steelers_defensive.html

Same could be said of Tebow.

Intellectually insulting to who? Not you because you have to be intelligent to be "intellectually insulted."

I consider great to be significantly above average. Average, good, great. There you go fuck face. Or for instance: idiot, stupid, full Retard (i.e. you). I'm done discussing arbitrary levels of grading people with an ass clown.

And different standards? I judge Hoyer on his NFL experience and play in real games. Your lover boy is yet to be determined how well he can play in the NFL.

This guy would play Hoyer over Andrew Luck his rookie year with this evaluation. Nice job, coach.

Pittsburgh Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau: 'I'm expecting Johnny Manziel to be the starter' for Cleveland Browns

"I'm expecting (Johnny) Manziel to be the starter," LeBeau told cleveland.com Monday, a day Manziel earned exclusive first-team reps for the first time in practice. "That's what I'm expecting. What he did in college is not an accident. He did it often enough against good teams."

"I think he is going to be a handful for all of us," said LeBeau, a Pro Football Hall of Famer. "You watch all his games and he created plays, he made plays, he kept plays alive.

"He has the ability to see people and the touch with the football to get it in there late in the down. I think he will be successful at this level."

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/08/pittsburgh_steelers_defensive.html

Translation perhaps: " I am hoping that Manziel will be the starter for the Browns.....because almost never in history has a defense that I have been in charge of ever lost to a rookie QB. (this is in fact true), and in probably my final year in the league I would like to see this team make the playoffs, and if the Browns start a rookie against us twice, that is 2 wins under our belts that we don't have to worry about."

(per some research I have done, the only time a rookie QB has defeated LeBeau in a fair, straight up game was..........guess who.......Brandon Weeden. That was when the Browns forced like 8 fumbles vs. the Steelers.

The Steelers also lost to rookie Troy Smith....but that was an end of the year throw in game where the Steelers only played their starters for maybe a series..

It's not all that strange- I've mentioned before if Hoyer was from California, it would be a lot different. Pulling for the local kid to do well. Is it that hard to understand? That's why NE Ohio was in a state of shock and mourning when the biggest hometown hero of all- Le Bron James, decided to "take his talents to South Beach". In his first stint with the Cavs, Le Bron could have run for mayor- and won- easily.

Sorry regarding proven- Hoyer is more proven than Manziel- as he's actually played in a real NFL game, JF has not.

I knew this was going to happen. Manziel looked OK in a controlled scrimmage, (not great mind you). Looked OK (not great again) today practicing with the #1s. That's a far cry from a real preseason game, and the regular season is in another dimension.

Did we see what has you Johnny Man-lovers salivating over? Yes. I'll be tuning in live this Saturday @ 7:30 PM to see if JF gets some reps with the first team offense against Suh and Fairley. Welcome to the REAL NFL Johnny.

What's that say when in one week he looks comparable to Hoyer?

You guys don't seem to understand that Johnny is the worst he's going to be right now. He's only going to get better the more comfortable he gets with everything. The ceiling for Hoyer right now is not nearly as high.

Translation perhaps: " I am hoping that Manziel will be the starter for the Browns.....because never in history has a defense that I have been in charge of ever lost to a rookie QB. (this is in fact true), and in probably my final year in the league I would like to see this team make the playoffs, and if the Browns start a rookie against us twice, that is 2 wins under our belts that we don't have to worry about."

Translation: I am good friend Tim Deruyter who was the DC at A&M when Johnny was a redshirt freshman and simulated RG3 for the scout team and he told me Johnny was tougher on the defense than RG3 was, so I know this kid is a badass.

This guy would play Hoyer over Andrew Luck his rookie year with this evaluation. Nice job, coach.

Haha. Yeah right dick wad. Luck has been the best prospect since Peyton Manning came out. Played in an NFL style offense at Stanford and is a prototypical pocket passer.

Manziel and Tebow aren't even close to having similar styles. They were talking about Tebow moving positions before he even got in the NFL. He was a fullback at quarterback surrounded by some of the best players in the country with Urban on the sidelines.

I'd say there styles are closer than not. Scrambler who makes plays on the run. But that's just my opinion. Both were athletically gifted qbs who made a lot ofnl plays with their feet.

Haha. Yeah right dick wad. Luck has been the best prospect since Peyton Manning came out. Played in an NFL style offense at Stanford and is a prototypical pocket passer.

Then say what you mean. You said you judged Hoyer better than Johnny based on NFL experience. If that's all you're judging on, then we can conclude two things: 1) you're dumb as fuck; and 2) Hoyer is going to be superior to any prospect coming out in the NFL draft, no matter how good they are, because they have no NFL experience with which to compare.

You said you judge Hoyer on real experience in real game when comparing him to Johnny, but then talk out of your ass and say you judge Luck based on his experience at Stanford playing in the Pac12. If you don't think Johnny is better, then say it. Lay your evaluation nuts out there. Don't hide behind this no NFL experience bullshit.

Then say what you mean. You said you judged Hoyer better than Johnny based on NFL experience. If that's all you're judging on, then we can conclude two things: 1) you're dumb as fuck; and 2) Hoyer is going to be superior to any prospect coming out in the NFL draft, no matter how good they are, because they have no NFL experience with which to compare.

You said you judge Hoyer on real experience in real game when comparing him to Johnny, but then talk out of your ass and say you judge Luck based on his experience at Stanford playing in the Pac12.

First of all your a dick weed. 2nd I don't give a fuck who plays what position so long as they win. I'm a fan of the browns. And in retrospect, yeah let Luck sit and learn so long as Hoyer is winning games.

Guess the Packers were dumbasses for not starting Rogers right away since favre was on the decline. Go to TMZ to get your johhny news.

Translation: I am good friend Tim Deruyter who was the DC at A&M when Johnny was a redshirt freshman and simulated RG3 for the scout team and he told me Johnny was tougher on the defense than RG3 was, so I know this kid is a badass.

Maybe.....but he also knows that no matter how badass a rookie QB is......he is more badass proven after 75 years and will always beat that rookie.

Intellectually insulting to who? Not you because you have to be intelligent to be "intellectually insulted." nice burn, brah.

:mellow:the word significant means important enough to be noticed or have an effect. semantic fail.

I assume you were furious when they cut Vince Young. :wacko:

NFL experience AND real games? I'm confused, since I'm such a derp, Johnny has not played any real games? Why not judge him by real games? You separated NFL experience AND real games; why does 1 do this? :o

maybe, and this is just a guess assumption logical conclusion, you simply dislike manziel.

just own that.

First of all your a dick weed. 2nd I don't give a fuck who plays what position so long as they win. I'm a fan of the browns. And in retrospect, yeah let Luck sit and learn so long as Hoyer is winning games.

Guess the Packers were dumbasses for not starting Rogers right away since favre was on the decline. Go to TMZ to get your johhny news.

I didn't realize Brian Hoyer was on the same level as Brett Favre.

Translation perhaps: " I am hoping that Manziel will be the starter for the Browns.....because almost never in history has a defense that I have been in charge of ever lost to a rookie QB. (this is in fact true), and in probably my final year in the league I would like to see this team make the playoffs, and if the Browns start a rookie against us twice, that is 2 wins under our belts that we don't have to worry about."

(per some research I have done, the only time a rookie QB has defeated LeBeau in a fair, straight up game was..........guess who.......Brandon Weeden. That was when the Browns forced like 8 fumbles vs. the Steelers.

The Steelers also lost to rookie Troy Smith....but that was an end of the year throw in game where the Steelers only played their starters for maybe a series..

in 2008, flacco's first road start was in ketchup field. it took the squeelers an OT period to pull out a 23-20 win. i remember this game because i figured there was no way a rookie could go into pisspuke and keep the score close.

The game went off -6 and i lost a boatload of cash with my expert handicapping skills. i quit gambling a few weeks after this game. finally wised up after pissing away tens of thousands $$ over a ten year period of futility.. it has not been easy being me.

way to introduce yourself to the board.

if first impressions are everything you must be working at hardees right now.......coach.

go fuck yourself.

Archived