THE BROWNS BOARD

They shot one of my homies, lets go get some free stuff!

We have any cops on this forum that would feel free to comment.

So autopsy is saying shot 6 times, twice in the head.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around why a cop would put 6 rounds into an unarmed person, unless they felt extremely threatened by someone. And let's not resort to comments "cop was a racist pig" crap. What really would cause you to put 6 slugs into someone.

Also, I am surprised we haven't seen a dash board cam, or any other video being released on this situation. You mean to tell me someone didn't immediately pull out their phone and start videotaping as soon as the cop came into the vicinity?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The autopsy showed he was not shot in the back as some of the 'witnesses' claim. He was shot in the arm 5 times, and twice in the head. As he was charging toward the officer no doubt.

In the arm 5 times? Was the cop formally a henchman for a bond villain?

If the victim was on certain drugs, he wouldn't stop even after being shot, especially

in the arm. The shots info was released, how about the toxicology report?

Or, was that held back due to the racist DOinJ and racist, dirtbag holder?

If the victim was on certain drugs, he wouldn't stop even after being shot, especially

in the arm. The shots info was released, how about the toxicology report?

Or, was that held back due to the racist DOinJ and racist, dirtbag holder?

the DOJ getting involved, IMO, can't be good for the cop in question. The DOJ tried to keep the police dept. from releasing the robbery footage.

the DOJ doing an autopsy will probably be another JFK cover up and basically telling the public what they want to hear.

We have any cops on this forum that would feel free to comment.

So autopsy is saying shot 6 times, twice in the head.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around why a cop would put 6 rounds into an unarmed person, unless they felt extremely threatened by someone. And let's not resort to comments "cop was a racist pig" crap. What really would cause you to put 6 slugs into someone.

Also, I am surprised we haven't seen a dash board cam, or any other video being released on this situation. You mean to tell me someone didn't immediately pull out their phone and start videotaping as soon as the cop came into the vicinity?

While I am not a policeman, I did recently stay at a Holiday Inn Express...sorry.

I have read several books regarding police and deadly force (specifically "The Onion Field" by Joseph Wambaugh

and "Cops: Their Lives in their Own Words" by Mark Baker)

First, I will say that I am not a huge fan and flag waver for law enforcement.

As to the question of "why would a cop put 6 rounds into anyone"--essentially the problem with this question

alludes to what is described in "The Onion Field" as the "Hollywoodization" of shootings. In movies, Riggs and Murtaugh

shoot a bad guy one time and he flies backwards through the air 10 feet before immediately dying. This rarely

happens in real life. In "Cops", an undercover officer describes shooting an armed robber in the chest with a shotgun

loaded with 00 buckshot. The crook is hit in the heart, yet sprints for 100 yards before his brain finally decides to listen to

his body and dies. A single gunshot won't drop a person on the spot unless it is a head shot. If it hits a vital organ it can take

a minute or so before the victim goes down. With an injury to non-vital tissue, it becomes a matter of how much pain the

victim can stand or how scared he is.

Go on youtube and watch videos of store owners, etc., shooting robbers. It is often difficult to tell which person is hit and when

they are hit because they often take off running out the door before they finally collapse.

Accounts I have read describe Micheal Brown as 6'4", 292 lbs. If, in fact, that reports are true as to Brown trying to grab

the cops gun, fighting with him, etc., then I can definitely understand 6 shots. Watching the video of the theft at the convenience

store just minutes before the shooting, how Brown reacted to the store owner, it's not too much of a stretch to imagine

Brown reacting the same way to a cop.

In the book "Cops.." a policeman is speaking about the mindset of police and criminals in an arrest situation and says "...you have

to realize as a cop that he wants to get away and not go to jail a hell of a lot more than you want to arrest him. He has a lot more to

lose than you have to gain."

I don't profess to know what the hell happened in Ferguson. Having seen the convenience store video it isn't hard to project

Brown behaving in a similar way when confronted by the police. The pattern of bullet wounds seems to be consistent with the

officer drawing his gun, initially shooting low with each successive shot progressively higher with the final two shots being the head shots.

I have read accounts that say the policeman had evident and visible trauma to his face and head. I'm 6'3", 210. I'm frequently

one of the biggest guys in the room. But if I'm in a fight where I'm outweighed by 80 lbs. and I'm getting the worst of it and then

to top it all off, the other guy is trying (or I perceive him to be trying) to get my gun from me, and I really want to go home later that evening

and see my wife and kids, then yeah, I can see how the shooting happened. And if your first 4 shots hit a 6'4", 292 lb. charging "kid" in the arm, that most likely isn't going to slow him down.

So it turn out no dash board cams in this police department. They have some equipment purchased but do not have the budget to install. That's odd. I got a plan, lets buy some crap that we can't use.

Anyways. So this whole thing is going to come down to, their words vs. the cops. And if the the "Mob" rules mentality keeps gaining strength, this is not going to end up good for anyone on either side.

So it turn out no dash board cams in this police department. They have some equipment purchased but do not have the budget to install. That's odd. I got a plan, lets buy some crap that we can't use.

Anyways. So this whole thing is going to come down to, their words vs. the cops. And if the the "Mob" rules mentality keeps gaining strength, this is not going to end up good for anyone on either side.

With all the pressure the Police Officer will probably be indicted, found not guilty and forced to quit due to death threats, etc. Have to move his whole family somewhere else.

With all the pressure the Police Officer will probably be indicted, found not guilty and forced to quit due to death threats, etc. Have to move his whole family somewhere else.

Agreed. We think the riots are crazy now... what till this cop is found not guilty.

Have to move his whole family somewhere else. Diehard

There's news - a map has been published....to the officer's home?

dirtbag irresponsible media..

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/death-wish-media-draws-map-to-home-of-ferguson-police-officer-who-shot-mike-brown/

Have to move his whole family somewhere else. Diehard

There's news - a map has been published....to the officer's home?

dirtbag irresponsible media..

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/death-wish-media-draws-map-to-home-of-ferguson-police-officer-who-shot-mike-brown/

This guy is going to have to move his family to Belize or some other remote country. It's not hard on finding where someone lives now a days if you know how to operate a computer and teh interwebz. Most counties have online parcel look up. All you need is the county and last name, and you can usually find the residence. If the home is in both the husband and wife's name, and you know the wife's name, double bonus, now you have two qualifiers on finding the property and making sure you have the right one.

But it's still douchebaggery to publically shout it out to everyone. If I were neighbors of the guy, I would be very concerned that the house is torched and damage is done to mine, or that my house is mistaken instead.

There is another video posted, not of the shooting, but post shooting. However, the conversation in the background alludes to Brown having injured the officer and running away. The cop then chases Brown, who then turned and ran back at the officer, then the shots went off.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/17/does-this-video-vindicate-the-officer-who-shot-michael-brown/

There is another video posted, not of the shooting, but post shooting. However, the conversation in the background alludes to Brown having injured the officer and running away. The cop then chases Brown, who then turned and ran back at the officer, then the shots went off.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/17/does-this-video-vindicate-the-officer-who-shot-michael-brown/

I like the way the rumors fly even though no one saw anything. My favorite line: 'He deader then a mother fucker.'

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/us/missouri-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_inthenews

"According to the account on KTFK, phoned in by a woman who identified herself as "Josie," the altercation began after Officer Darren Wilson rolled down his window to tell Brown and a friend to stop walking in the street.

When Wilson tried to get out of his cruiser, Brown first tried to push the officer back into the car, then punched him in the face and grabbed for his gun before breaking free after the gun went off once, the caller said.

140818000822-brown-autopsy-diagram-story
A diagram from the autopsy shows entry and exit wounds.

Wilson pursued Brown and his friend, ordering them to freeze, according to the account. When they turned around, Brown began taunting Wilson, saying he would not arrest them, then ran at the officer at full speed, the caller said.

Wilson then began shooting. The final shot was to Brown's forehead, and the teenager fell two or three feet in front of Wilson, the caller said.

A source with detailed knowledge of the investigation later told CNN the caller's account is "accurate," in that it matches what Wilson has told investigators."

corrupt dirtbag holder is now going to Ferguson, Mo.

The second "autopsy" is saying that the hoodlum was "surrendering" to police when he was gunned down.

WHAT?

That is so asinine, anything to rally the violent, dangerous subculture to come out

and vote democratic in the next election.

As to what ends this is all intended down the line.......... holder has already stated he's PROUD

to be an activist (black power racist) attorney general.

bad moon risin. Glad they have concealed carry in Mo - I know firsthand...they are going to need it in

that neighborhood, or many neighborhoods where white people live.

corrupt dirtbag holder is now going to Ferguson, Mo.

The second "autopsy" is saying that the hoodlum was "surrendering" to police when he was gunned down.

WHAT?

That is so asinine, anything to rally the violent, dangerous subculture to come out

and vote democratic in the next election.

As to what ends this is all intended down the line.......... holder has already stated he's PROUD

to be an activist (black power racist) attorney general.

bad moon risin. Glad they have concealed carry in Mo - I know firsthand...they are going to need it in

that neighborhood, or many neighborhoods where white people live.

I don't know how an autopsy could prove you were surrendering but I don't think the denizens of Ferguson Missouri are very smart on average so I'm sure they won't question it.

Some of you may have heard of the Brimfield Twp. Police Dept. and their Celebrity Chief. David Oliver.
The police dept. has quite the following and the chief is a rather well spoken individual. He even hosts a new radio show on WNIR.

Here is his take on the situation. Rather well said, IMO.

Chief’s Babble….on Ferguson.

I have been inundated with messages about Ferguson, Missouri. Because I am not known for keeping quiet and more importantly because I have an opinion….here we go.

First, in my opinion, this is not a civil rights case, in the sense of racial motivation. This is a case of a confrontation between two men. There is not one person who can convince me (or most people with common sense) that the officer involved exited his patrol vehicle and shot Michael Brown because of skin color. That may be the most ludicrous idea ever. The individuals who make this about the color of EITHER person involved have no honor or integrity. This is not a black or white issue, folks. Black and white people tend to get along just fine, until someone with an agenda comes along.

Next, there are far too many cooks in the kitchen for this gathering. They have the overall appearance of no one being in charge. No one is communicating. The governor there is all over the place. The locals were “stripped” of dealing with the incident, the state police came in along with the feds…and now we have a cluster. So now…. let’s call in the National Guard. Maybe we should call the French Foreign Legion and British Commandos, too. How about everyone pipe down, go home and let the investigators do their job. They all know everyone is watching…they don’t need additional shootings, lootings and rioting to “make the right decision.”

Speaking of justice….if the facts of the case warrant OR the fervor whipped up by the press and a small percentage of out of town rioters ends with this officer getting indicted on criminal charges…good luck with him getting a fair trial. The family of the victim has an attorney who just can’t keep quiet. He has held the trial and convicted the officer in the press…and done so numerous times. He has used inflammatory words like “executed” and “execution style shooting.” The press keeps referring to the 6'4" 18-year-old as "an unarmed teen." It is shameful.

How about we have a discussion on the first shot “allegedly” coming from the interior of the vehicle, a struggle over the weapon and the officer being “allegedly” punched in the face?

This incident could have a far reaching end-game for police officers nationwide. Depending on the actual facts of the case, it could be quite possible that a police officer could be punched in the face by a 6’4” 270 pound man…and not be considered to be in grave danger. I will offer that I have seen a man punched and knocked out with one punch. If you throw in a struggle for a gun…it becomes bad, quickly. I don’t believe that any witness is saying the officer just rolled up out of nowhere and started shooting. There was a confrontation. Officers i have spoken with from all over have some concerns.

I hope that the folks coming in from other states to instigate and fan the flames are identified and held accountable. There sure are a lot of televisions and microwave ovens being carried around.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and everyone else involved with this incident. Regardless of what small groups of people think…an officer involved shooting is traumatic to EVERYONE. We are certain the officer is having a very tough time, as is the family of the person killed. We should be there for all of them.

You know....We are America. We have come too far. We are better than this. There are children watching this.

We should act like adults….Chief Oliver.

I heard on CNN this morning that they have found numerous trouble makers are from CA and NY state. Trying to fuel the fire so to speak.

Don't these people work? Who has time on their hands to stand around and do nothing but hold signs and loiter all day?

They should tell them be off the street at dark or lock em up. They have made there point it is time to stop. Enough is enough. Nothing but thugs taking advantage. If the cops guilty put him in jail. Just an excuse to steal that's what it is now. You think it's bad now one of those cops are gonna bust loose on that crowd. Some of those people they interview say it's people from other areas causing the trouble. The people not causing trouble should go home at night and let the cops do their job and take care of these idiots...

So the officer's side of the story has been voiced by a friend calling into a radio show, and it does line up with the officers side of the story and also seems to line up with the youtube video where the conversation in the background talks about Brown rushing the officer.

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2014/08/18/officers-version-of-ferguson-shooting-revealed/

This cop will be found not guilty and all hell will break lose.

WW, i would have to agree. I work with some fine black people. They are successful, educated, hard working and are professional role models. They have chosen to remove themselves from the "black community". I wonder if blacks would consider these black folk that I work with as "racist" or traitors. It really is shame. We are all humans, living under the same sun, on the same planet. Why there is so much divide on this planet, I can't fathom. Sometimes I think that this world is going to implode or consume humans just to rid itself of our own stupidity.

Archived