THE BROWNS BOARD

They shot one of my homies, lets go get some free stuff!

Roles completely reversed.. No rioting, no looting..

Who has even heard that this happened? Where's Jesse? Where's Al??? Where's Holder??

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-kills-white-man-media-hide-race/

There's no point in mentioning the injustice. It falls upon the deaf ears of liberals. What do they want, you ask? It's unclear but the motivations seem insidious.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Love the "IMPEACH OBAMA" banner loading first across the top of the screen for me on that site

I do as well!! But let's wait until after the mid terms ;)

2) To be fair, there are a lot of elements in that article that, if flipped, you guys would be all over. A quote from his old girlfriends sister? Rush "breaking down" the case? Really?

Here's the difference, no rush to judgement, No screeching left wingnut biased media wanting to crucify someone before they have a hint of a clue.. No Jesse, No Al, No Holder.. No leaking of the officer's identity. No looting from out of towners.. Just people letting the system work and giving the cop the benefit of the doubt until facts prove differently.. What a novel concept...

Rush is basically the right's Jesse or Al here. Also:

At the time of his shooting, court documents show Taylor had a $25,000 bench warrant for a probation violation in connection with felony robbery and obstructing justice convictions.

and this line

shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor, who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.

Well no shit...

Also, stuff like this exists in that area... http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/st-louis-county-police-lieutenant-who-allegedly-targeted-blacks-is/article_691eb995-7247-5c0b-a48b-e7048c777b37.html

Your St Louis County Police Lt. is calling for racial profiling in the area. That makes the situation a little different, when there seems to be a history of racial issues. Throw in this shooting, justified or not, and people got pissed off. Now, you have the majority trying to peacefully protest, protect stores from being looted, etc., and people from out of town are coming in and fanning the flames. I'd be pissed if I lived there. Not to mention the cops haven't exactly handled this perfectly.

So I haven't payed much attention to this story since I've been busy as shit the past few weeks and just generally don't care. However since I lived in the St. Louis area a couple of years ago, have family there and still frequent the area often, I might have a perspective that some might find useful. If not, whatever.

St. Louis is an incredibly segregated area. My aunt, who is a complete sweetheart, almost had a heart attack after I told her I went to the Walmart in Cahokia, just across the Illinois boarder from East St. Louis, literally the the first day I moved there. I ended up spending quite a bit of my time there in East St. Louis and the surrounding "bad areas" due to work and the couple of bars that closed at 5am that I frequented. I personally never had any issues while there, but it was literally akin to "no man's land" in WWI according to my family and friends in the "white" part of the metropolitan area. None of the female members of my family went there and all of the males were carrying. Basically proceed at your own risk.

It never really made sense to me but I pride myself on being modest in my property, whether it be clothing, cars or housing so that could be a legit reason. Plus I find no enjoyment in starting shit with strangers so I didn't find myself in many random, drama filled, situations to say the least. I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything but just trying to paint a full picture if you will. I'm sure if I rolled up dressed to the nines, pulling an Escalade on 22's and running my mouth, things perhaps might've unfolded differently.

So that was my experience. Peachy keen. Good for me right? With that said there were some obvious differences between the two communities. Did the street lights in East St. Louis run faster at night to prevent carjackings? Yes. Would white people get pulled over in these places at night so as to warn them that they should "probably get the flying fuck out" of this part of town? Yes. I was told this by a police officer that was a friend and from experience. It's not a well kept secret either. I'm sure there was/is data to back up the reasonings for doing so but that will never sound good coming from a predominantly white police force. Don't get me wrong, I'm not placing blame, I just see both sides of it.

Now as for the recent actions that have occurred. Mind you I haven't really kept up with the story so I'm more than likely going off of day old news.

The police chief literally shit the bed. If you were to check his sheets at home they would literally be covered in shit. He acted out of fear and turned this into a national story. He'll technically retire very soon although I'm sure the department will make it seem like they fired him. I have no problem with that.

The looting is un-fucking-believeable. "I'm pissed off so you know what, I'm going to rob and destroy local businesses, that'll get my point across and give me the moral high ground." I know it's a small minority of the protesters but that is the type of shit that kills any movement. "We've been wronged so we'll wrong completely innocent people of their livelihoods."

I'm sure QT has been letting this ride due to the free publicly they've been getting, and it is a sensitive subject, but if I'm their CEO, I'm claiming my burnt out store as private property and making damn sure the police keep my fucking property clear of any protesters. You wanna protest? Go right ahead. Once that protest engulfs my property? You'll be lucky if all I tear you is a new asshole. Now I'm going off of old information but why the right hasn't jumped on QT's ass for not using what occurred to their store to shame the protesters is beyond me.

Basically the whole situation is a shit show. Both communities have fucked up, and both parties have completely fucked up.

The only thing each side can do is try to move on. No one is winning this round. Get out while you can before you suffer a major blow.

No one is winning? Not true at all. You have the president of the United States and Attorney General coming down on the side of the rioters after a criminal thug charges a police officer and gets shot. It's not like Obama and holder are there to protect the rule of law, but to keep the base happy.

WSS

No one is winning? Not true at all. You have the president of the United States and Attorney General coming down on the side of the rioters after a criminal thug charges a police officer and gets shot. It's not like Obama and holder are there to protect the rule of law, but to keep the base happy.

WSS

They're siding with the rioters? Not there to protect the rule of law? I must have missed that...

1) Love the "IMPEACH OBAMA" banner loading first across the top of the screen for me on that site

2) To be fair, there are a lot of elements in that article that, if flipped, you guys would be all over. A quote from his old girlfriends sister? Rush "breaking down" the case? Really?

I had to go back and check, to see that the "Impeach Obama" banner aint there....

but no matter - this is to inform you and your veiled disgust over the suggestion of impeachment is REALLY

the idea and narrative that the libtards have been floating around to create the impression to noobs like you

that the evil republicans are out of touch. obstructionists - racists...

I had to go back and check, to see that the "Impeach Obama" banner aint there....

but no matter - this is to inform you and your veiled disgust over the suggestion of impeachment is REALLY

the idea and narrative that the libtards have been floating around to create the impression to noobs like you

that the evil republicans are out of touch. obstructionists - racists...

It was an ad across the top, not directly part of the site, but from an approved advertiser.

Both sides are using the idea of impeachment to gain support. Some dumbass tea party type Republicans legitimately called for it, and some Dems made it sound like it could happen. They used it to make the entire Rep party seem out of touch and to gain money. Truth is not the entire Rep party wants to waste time on it, and not the entire Dem party is trying to gain from it. But the fact anyone tried to bring it up in the first place is Retarded.

WSS

Exactly.

The "victim" was black. That's the only time holder and obamao care about the rule of law.

There you go Whoopi! None of that ever happened.

The rioters were all just actors on a Hollywood set.

I bet it was staged by Rush Limbaugh to make the Negroes look bad! Good eye!

We are lucky to have you to show us the light.

WSS

I guess we can add "Pretending other posters said things they didn't to make your point" to the list... Shit. Hyperbole and putting words in my mouth? Calm down Cal.

Unless you took the South Park joke completely seriously...

People die and woodypeckerhead posts some cartoon.

I reckon when you have nothing intelligent to say, ever, that must

be all he has to offer.

Not brilliant, butt of the board. (you dissed me again. can't help yourself, can ya? sicko.)

"Rush is basically the right's Jesse or Al here."

When has Rush (whom I don't personally don't care for) ever flown into a town and promoted civil disobedience for his cause and asked for contributions out of the other side of his mouth?

"and this line"

At the time of his shooting, court documents show Taylor had a $25,000 bench warrant for a probation violation in connection with felony robbery and obstructing justice convictions.

I do believe I mentioned that the roles were completely reversed.. Young Mr Dorian Johnson has outstanding warrants as well.. Yet he wasn't fucking SHOT!! Is reading? or comprehension your issue?

"Well no shit..."

shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor, who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.

Again,,, what part of of "the roles are completely reversed" is it that are you having difficulty with?

Every forum I've encountered has a guy like you.. Hell, you might be the same guy everywhere.. One that thinks he's so enlightened, so progressive, so ahead of the curve, so open minded... Yet he's the guy that sees what he wants to see, hears what he wants to hear. And, at the end of the day, gives everyone a good chuckle.. :D

Oh go, my feeling, nooooo.... Riiiight. If only I could just see and hear what's actually happening. Out of all the posters here, I'm the one that attempts to bend reality to my own beliefs...

Rush doesn't need to do all that extra stuff to take Jesse's role. It's just the roe of being the mouthpiece for one side.

You also seemed to ignore the second half of my post, which provides evidence for longstanding racism within the police department in the area. And not the "liberals crying racism for no reason" racism, but actual racism.

The police chief in the Salt Lake shooting made tho comment too:

“If we show up wearing riot gear it says throw rocks and boulders at us,” said Burbank.
 “I didn’t send officers out wearing riot gear to talk to the protesters who were out in front of the building yesterday,” said Chief Burbank.

Definitely not defending the rioters in Ferguson, and the out town dumbasses perpetuating it, but the cops in Ferguson didn't exactly handle this correctly either. Full on camo suit militarized police force aiming their guns at the rioters/or even protesters... Bad.

Archived