THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK!

TexasAg1969

The Steelers are 29-4 against the Browns since 1993. The only people in the world who think this is some sort of rivlary are delusional Browns fans. Just give us our 2 annual wins and keep our names out of your mouths the rest of the year. Good day.

justgiveup.jpg

please browns, beat these fuckers.....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see no scenario where Manziel sees the field Sunday... All hooplah...

I see plenty of times they may line up Manziel in the shotgun and let the Steelers guess pass- run.

Well, it's obvious that ESPN has an anti-Cleveland bias, and an anti-Ohio bias in general. I mean, you know they were pissed as all Hell when Lebron made the decision to come back here instead of choosing to stay in Miami, or go play for another large market. Having said that though, to get respect, you have to win games, something the Browns have failed to do since coming back in 1999. Even then ESPN would still hate on us! So, you're right, fuck them, and fuck the Steelers! There is a lot of positive shit happening in this town right now, and it would be nice if the Browns would be so kind as to continue the positive momentum by going down there, and bitch slapping those piss and black assholes in their house on opening day! There is no more room for excuses! These players are professionals! It's time for them to find it within themselves to get over the Steelers "mystique" man up, and hit these fools in the mouth!

Get real over the ESPN Le Bron stuff- I bet there was around 30 hours of all positive stuff Cavs & Cleveland after he announced. Haven't got the message yet? ESPN is the National Frontrunner\ Big Star\ East Coast\ next great thing\ network. Jerrah's's pissed he didn't draft Manziel because he saw all the hype Cleveland was getting- and it could all have been his- for the Scow-boys. .

The Steelers are 29-4 against the Browns since 1993. The only people in the world who think this is some sort of rivlary are delusional Browns fans. Just give us our 2 annual wins and keep our names out of your mouths the rest of the year. Good day.

Yup, 8 & 8 we used to be great. Steelers. That's the best you got? We don't suck as bad as you do lately?

Yup, 8 & 8 we used to be great. Steelers. That's the best you got? We don't suck as bad as you do lately?

Hoorta this doesn't even make sense. When was the last time the browns finished over .500? Derek Anderson was the qb. Its been a long damn time since the steelers finished below the mark. Either way really looking forward to the game on Sunday. Crossing fingers for no serious injuries on either side.

Hoorta this doesn't even make sense. When was the last time the browns finished over .500? Derek Anderson was the qb. Its been a long damn time since the steelers finished below the mark. Either way really looking forward to the game on Sunday. Crossing fingers for no serious injuries on either side.

Just throwing it right back at the standard Steeler troll argument "what have you done for me lately". Over the last two years- regarding Pittsburgh- that would be, not much.

I've even seen some national talking heads who still buy into the "Steeler Mystique" having Pittsburgh winning the division- fat chance of that happening says I.

What happened to the Steeler "Championship or bust" mentality? Two .500 seasons in a row. Look for another one, or worse. Wow, we're better than the Browns. Not as good as the Bengals or the other playoff teams. I can tell you this much- the Steelers embark on a 15 year losing streak like the Browns- I freaking guarantee you Ketchup Field will be a Ghost Town.

Yes no injuries- and this should be an interesting game.

Fair enough. It was still the steelers offensive line without pouncey and the steelers didn't have a hall of fame line coach last season. The fact of the matter is health permitting the steelers have one of the best interior lines in all of football.

Sure, if you ignore the Niners, Cowboys, Lions, Patriots and Broncos (when healthy) You could also make an argument for the Pack if Linsely keeps playing consistently.

Absolutely though... one of the best.

Fair enough. It was still the steelers offensive line without pouncey and the steelers didn't have a hall of fame line coach last season. The fact of the matter is health permitting the steelers have one of the best interior lines in all of football.

The problem here(for Steelers fans), is that we have great "edge" rushers and the Steelers have Marcus Gilbert. Even with all the negative talk about our guy Schwartz, Gilbert is possibly the worst starting RT out there. A HUGE liability for the Stoolers. He will be exposed and Ben will be running for his life. It's just a matter of whether he can unload the ball before we unload on him.

It will be very very close.....

Sure, if you ignore the Niners, Cowboys, Lions, Patriots and Broncos (when healthy) You could also make an argument for the Pack if Linsely keeps playing consistently.

Absolutely though... one of the best.

The lions? The packers have a lot of unproven guys and the guys that are on the rise are hurt. The patriots just traded their pro bowl guard Logan mankins to the bucks for Tim wright. I clearly said one of the best, not the best. Last I checked their are 32 teams in the NFL. If a receiver is one of the best he's in the top ten. Apply that rationale across the board.

The problem here(for Steelers fans), is that we have great "edge" rushers and the Steelers have Marcus Gilbert. Even with all the negative talk about our guy Schwartz, Gilbert is possibly the worst starting RT out there. A HUGE liability for the Stoolers. He will be exposed and Ben will be running for his life. It's just a matter of whether he can unload the ball before we unload on him.

It will be very very close.....

Go check pft. The steelers don't resign this season "one of the worst right tackles in the NFL". He also came in to camp in great shape, the best of his career and we have a hall of fame line coach. Beachum at Lt tackle is also very athletic and turning heads because he lacks the protypical size but is very strong with his hands. The line the steelers have now could be the best line Ben has ever had, certainly the most athletic.

The line the steelers have now could be the best line Ben has ever had, certainly the most athletic.

Yeh, he is behind the best line in his life and will run the no-huddle all day,

So don't expect him to lead the NFL in sacks like he did under Bruce Arians.

Or maybe you remeber when Tim Couch lead the NFL in sacks under Bruce Arians?

Or maybe you noticed that Carson Palmer was #2 in the NFL in interceptions under Bruce Arians.

The botton line is that the predictability of the Bruce Arians offense is gone from Pittsburgh,

and Ben took all of the snaps last season for the first time in his life.

Expect his uniform to stay clean.

8-8 is cause for a fucking parade in Cleveland, and cause for concern in Pittsburgh. Seems you can't comprehend the difference. Oh, here is a nugget for all of you Roethlisberger haters here:

Roethlisberger improved his record against Browns to 18-1 (.947), best mark of any QB vs. 1 team since 1970 merger.

In the history of OWNAGE, Roethlisberger owns you Clowns more than any ownage by anyone against anyone in HISTORY!!!!

8-8 is cause for a fucking parade in Cleveland, and cause for concern in Pittsburgh. Seems you can't comprehend the difference. Oh, here is a nugget for all of you Roethlisberger haters here:

9ce4fa46f74cd6c52649ceecd8c75482_bigger.Gil BrandtVerified account ‏@Gil_Brandt

Roethlisberger improved his record against Browns to 18-1 (.947), best mark of any QB vs. 1 team since 1970 merger.

In the history of OWNAGE, Roethlisberger owns you Clowns more than any ownage by anyone against anyone in HISTORY!!!!

And he still has the worst QB rating for a Super Bowl winning team in the history of the NFL.

Go fuck yourself.

I'm confused...

Is it "in history" or "since 1970 merger"?

Nevermind...

I just remembered that while the Steelers were founded in 1933, Pittsburgh did not know they had a team until the 70's...

Archived