THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK!

miktoxic

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you grow up and have a job and a family, you may understand....maybe not. Maybe you will be like Zombo and live in Cleveland regardless of what else life dictates.....oh wait a minute, he doesn't live here.....imagine that!

Here? You live in Cleveland?

Good for you. I have lived in Naples, Florida for the past 23 years.

Z

I know, it's just funny that your mental midget mignonettes think that anybody who follows a team other than where they live is a shithead.....but they suck your dick because you tell them what they want to hear.

You're a strange man.

Gets some help.

Z

I know, it's just funny that your mental midget mignonettes think that anybody who follows a team other than where they live is a shithead.....but they suck your dick because you tell them what they want to hear.

Hey Brainiac... link?

I've lived in TX my entire life and have only seen the Browns play in Houston. You are an arrogant, ignorant, grabasstic piece of faggot shit. Keep on with your mental midget comments you mother fucker.

I don't think this game is anywhere near as important to the team as it is to the fan.

Hoyer is just feeling his Oats, and this team is just starting to grow in confidence, Whatever happens Sunday I'll bet my huge Ukrainian nuts against a bag of donuts that the Browns team at the end of the year is better than they are now. The game IS important, for sure. Beating a division rival and a nemesis would be great. HOWEVER.. on the downside, a loss moves us to 2-3, still mathematically more than able to rise anew in the playoffs.

Putting too much into this game is not a good thing. A few weeks ago we weren't expecting anything, and now? Well holy shit..... we have a team to believe in. Beat the fuck out of the Steelers! Pummel them, jab safety pins into their players in the pile ups! Bring itching powder, pepper spray and chemical WMDs......... fuck it..... give it to them good........ but this business of thinking that the season is lost because they lose? It's just bullshit.

This team is on the right course, and win or lose, nothing is going to stop that momentum.

For the most part i like what your sayin here, but i have to disagree with the statement about the game being more important to the fans. It is a huge game for us fans, but i guarantee the team is gonna do whatever they need to do to win this one. You kind of touched on it, its a divisional game, and getting a W this Sunday is GINORMOUS IMO cause if we lose, we are 0-3 in the AFCN and still have to play the best team(so far) in the division twice plus a game in Baltimore which will be tough. I dont think there's any way we can lose this game if we want to have a shot at the playoffs.

For the most part i like what your sayin here, but i have to disagree with the statement about the game being more important to the fans. It is a huge game for us fans, but i guarantee the team is gonna do whatever they need to do to win this one. You kind of touched on it, its a divisional game, and getting a W this Sunday is GINORMOUS IMO cause if we lose, we are 0-3 in the AFCN and still have to play the best team(so far) in the division twice plus a game in Baltimore which will be tough. I dont think there's any way we can lose this game if we want to have a shot at the playoffs.

Playoffs ?

We're coming off of consectutive 4-12 Seasons and haven't sniffed the "P" word is a long time.

Legitimacy, yea.

We need this win to show we're turning the corner.

"P" is quite a ways out, I'd love it, but with the current D it's such a whisker of a chance it's not something to even worry about right now - see "humor" reference in my other thread.

We need this game more than the game last week, and we needed that one pretty bad.

There's too much over optimism and too many key injuries for my liking coming into this game - Pitt is not Tenn, and they've had a warning shot from us already in our first game with them.

Playoffs ?

We're coming off of consectutive 4-12 Seasons and haven't sniffed the "P" word is a long time.

Legitimacy, yea.

We need this win to show we're turning the corner.

"P" is quite a ways out, I'd love it, but with the current D it's such a whisker of a chance it's not something to even worry about right now - see "humor" reference in my other thread.

We need this game more than the game last week, and we needed that one pretty bad.

There's too much over optimism and too many key injuries for my liking coming into this game - Pitt is not Tenn, and they've had a warning shot from us already in our first game with them.

I know exactly what your saying, and i dont blame people for being cautiously optimistic/ pessimistic. You cant tell me though that in that locker room, the main goal isnt to make the playoffs. The past is the past. Generally there are one or two talented teams that go from worst to first each year. Much rather be 1-2 in the division than 0-3 regardless.

Hey numbnuts....look at post #31 in this thread.......and then #39.....and then #42.....try to follow along children

How do any of those posts relate to your Steeler Forum Link you offered me?

Try to stay focused, Dad...

How do any of those posts relate to your Steeler Forum Link you offered me?

Try to stay focused, Dad...

Did he also offer you a link or something? Or are you once again confusing him with me?

Did he also offer you a link or something? Or are you once again confusing him with me?

He challenged Douche Nozzle, to provide a link to a Steeler Forum... Pay attention,Sonny!

Well,

I know this much, this team has me much more interested in following and cheering than it does in having me throwing shit all over the board and pissing off people who don't know me. The enjoyment of having a team to believe in, and not feel like we are drinking the corporate Kool-Aid is nice.

god knows, if anyone deserves a team to identify with, love and root for, its Browns fans.

I disagree that this game is even on paper. The Browns have better talent and too many of the Steeler stars are old, injured, unmotivated or just plain washed up. I can see the Steelers finishing in the basement of our division. For the first time in awhile, they are unremarkable. I GUARANTEE YOU.... the story that all the pundits are going to be talking about is the Hoyer Story................

And you micro-managing stat type wizards will have to excuse me, but when the media is talking about your guys and not the other guys, it is always indicative that your guys are interesting and on the rise.

If the Browns come out aggressive, if they play to rip out the mud vein form these Steeler vermin, they win this thing in an ass pounding way. If they come out aggressive, you will see the Steelers demoralized and fall apart in the second half.

I see the Browns winning this by 2 touchdowns.

Screw Pittsburgh. I hope Big Ben get a yeast infection in his vagitron.

Tommy:

I think the key for the Browns is. They need to be aggressive on defense from the start. They need to blitz Roethlisberger and blitz often. Yes I know he can beat you with the blitz. but, you have to start someplace. You cant play this game especially with any kind of fear. It's time now for the Browns to make they're mark.

Some observations....

People are calling the Pittsburgh defense old and slow, but the opposite may now be true. Except for Polamalu they are mostly pretty young and fast but prone to make mistakes of inexperience and get burned.

Their pass rush is not very good. Hoyer may be able to exploit this.

On the offensive side, Roethlisberger is having a very good year, QB rating over 100. The run game is very, very good and they may be able to play the old Steelers game of eating the clock, wearing a defense down, not giving the other team the ball to play with. It is odd that they do not put the ball in the end zone well but do all else well. At some point one would think they will learn to rack up points, not just the other numbers. The Browns hope they will wait another week to do so.

You sound a lot like my ex-wife....maybe you are......where and when did I offer this?

My bad... it was Vag that made the offer.

Y'all just look too much alike...

Must be the inbreeding...

When you grow up and have a job and a family, you may understand....maybe not. Maybe you will be like Zombo and live in Cleveland regardless of what else life dictates.....oh wait a minute, he doesn't live here.....imagine that!

Actually, Zombo is from Yinzer country and moved to Florida, imagine that!

I know exactly what your saying, and i dont blame people for being cautiously optimistic/ pessimistic. You cant tell me though that in that locker room, the main goal isnt to make the playoffs. The past is the past. Generally there are one or two talented teams that go from worst to first each year. Much rather be 1-2 in the division than 0-3 regardless.

I sure hope the players are thinking about Post-Season, maybe they need that drive to help them play better.

Right now, the way this D is playing I don't see it happening.

If the D starts to get their act together, well then you're talking about being competitive for a spot.

My bad... it was Vag that made the offer.

Y'all just look too much alike...

Must be the inbreeding...

Reading the schtick, you'd have to think they both were the same little twat. In fact, no way you could convince me otherwise. It has to be a full time - very complicated job, being a troll on this board.

I don't think this game is anywhere near as important to the team as it is to the fan.

Hoyer is just feeling his Oats, and this team is just starting to grow in confidence, Whatever happens Sunday I'll bet my huge Ukrainian nuts against a bag of donuts that the Browns team at the end of the year is better than they are now. The game IS important, for sure. Beating a division rival and a nemesis would be great. HOWEVER.. on the downside, a loss moves us to 2-3, still mathematically more than able to rise anew in the playoffs.

Putting too much into this game is not a good thing. A few weeks ago we weren't expecting anything, and now? Well holy shit..... we have a team to believe in. Beat the fuck out of the Steelers! Pummel them, jab safety pins into their players in the pile ups! Bring itching powder, pepper spray and chemical WMDs......... fuck it..... give it to them good........ but this business of thinking that the season is lost if we lose? It's just bullshit.

This team is on the right course, and win or lose, nothing is going to stop that momentum.

Nope Tom- Just signed up for STO- and every Browns player knows this game is HUGE. Yes, it's only one game, but it's (as in college ball)- a statement game. Time to let the rest of the AFCN know the Doormat isn't a doormat anymore. BTW, Bungle fans here in Dayton are seriously worried- they lose to the Panthers, and the Browns win- the division is wide open.

Since I have lived here for 35 years, most of my friends are Browns fans and we love and respect the banter. They know what the Browns are and what they are not, they think people like Zombo, Yapper, and many others here are a complete and total embarrassment because they perpetuate the ugly reputation of Browns fans. Most adults in NE Ohio realize the truth about the Browns but they love them because they grew up loving them....that's a fan!

More than what can be said for the average Steeler fan who thinks the history of the NFL began in 1970. Steelers = good, always been good since then, Browns bad = because they've always been bad.

Some observations....

People are calling the Pittsburgh defense old and slow, but the opposite may now be true. Except for Polamalu they are mostly pretty young and fast but prone to make mistakes of inexperience and get burned.

Their pass rush is not very good. Hoyer may be able to exploit this.

On the offensive side, Roethlisberger is having a very good year, QB rating over 100. The run game is very, very good and they may be able to play the old Steelers game of eating the clock, wearing a defense down, not giving the other team the ball to play with. It is odd that they do not put the ball in the end zone well but do all else well. At some point one would think they will learn to rack up points, not just the other numbers. The Browns hope they will wait another week to do so.

Steelers have Ben, Bell, Brown Timmons, & Worlds. Every other position is a wash- or edge Browns- in some cases a big edge. Browns at home and sky high coming off a big win. We'll see.

And I'm cautiously optimistic the Steelers can win simply because they are the better team. Cautiously because Tomlin has the boys acting like hood rats and can't seem to get them to play for the team.

Six pack?

The guys in Vegas think this game is going to be close. Really- one nice win against the Panthers? Barely beat a Browns team at home (new system, new coaches) Stomped by the Ravens that the Browns almost beat- Lost to the Yucks- and needed a pick 6 to beat the Jags. Real powerhouse of a team. You should be worried.

Our offensive play calling keeps Ben clean but its pathetic otherwise. We have a franchise qb and we are hardly throwing the ball. I know the steelers are in transition and its obvious the browns are improving. However the steelers are not this bad. I just don't get it and I don't believe Tomlin needs to go. I do however think lebeau is done and Haley could go too. No matter what the browns have played a clean game. Hoyer stands in the pocket and the team is making plays. Unless there is some kind of miracle. Good win for the browns.

Our offensive play calling keeps Ben clean but its pathetic otherwise. We have a franchise qb and we are hardly throwing the ball. I know the steelers are in transition and its obvious the browns are improving. However the steelers are not this bad. I just don't get it and I don't believe Tomlin needs to go. I do however think lebeau is done and Haley could go too. No matter what the browns have played a clean game. Hoyer stands in the pocket and the team is making plays. Unless there is some kind of miracle. Good win for the browns.

Yes.. Yes you are. You guys lost to Tampa Bay. You're so delusional

Archived