THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK!

miktoxic

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I'm cautiously optimistic the Steelers can win simply because they are the better team. Cautiously because Tomlin has the boys acting like hood rats and can't seem to get them to play for the team.

Six pack?

Who'd you say is the better team again? Was that the team that very nearly allowed the comeback of the season at home or was it the team that crushed their division rival at home?

Our offensive play calling keeps Ben clean but its pathetic otherwise. We have a franchise qb and we are hardly throwing the ball. I know the steelers are in transition and its obvious the browns are improving. However the steelers are not this bad. I just don't get it and I don't believe Tomlin needs to go. I do however think lebeau is done and Haley could go too. No matter what the browns have played a clean game. Hoyer stands in the pocket and the team is making plays. Unless there is some kind of miracle. Good win for the browns.

Squealers suck ass.

Vag, you are just as bad. I bet you are straight PISSED.

Love it

Just as bad at what? Please go find a thread where I'm trolling. I'm not happy. Our red zone offense is pathetic and really like it doesn't make much sense. I also can't believe they didnt overturn the skrine interception not that it would have made a major difference.

Give him a second to reply, he's molesting his cousin... Rusty.

When are you all going to realize this line doesn't make any sense? More sex offenders in Ohio and Ohio is much more rural as a whole. You sure you aren't molesting your cousin?

When are you all going to realize this line doesn't make any sense? More sex offenders in Ohio and Ohio is much more rural as a whole. You sure you aren't molesting your cousin?

Hahaha good one, your probably wrong about the sex offenders but I don't care at this point. Hahaha!

More than what can be said for the average Steeler fan who thinks the history of the NFL began in 1970. Steelers = good, always been good since then, Browns bad = because they've always been bad. You do realize the Steelers fans talk about the teams greatness since 1970 is usually only when Browns fan flap their gums about their teams greatness that ended 50 years ago don't you? Not to mention, this is a what have you done for me lately league.....the Steelers have been the best in the league over a 44 year span and the Browns have been nearly the worst over that same span. Spin it how you want but the Steelers are struggling to get youth to play as a team and the Browns are on their umpteenth version of whatever.

Steelers have Ben, Bell, Brown Timmons, & Worlds. Every other position is a wash- or edge Browns- in some cases a big edge. Browns at home and sky high coming off a big win. We'll see. The Steelers are light years better at QB and WR and special teams, better at RB and basically a draw every where else as a whole. If both of these teams come back to earth it will be an easy win for the Steelers.

The guys in Vegas think this game is going to be close. Really- one nice win against the Panthers? Barely beat a Browns team at home (new system, new coaches) Stomped by the Ravens that the Browns almost beat- Lost to the Yucks- and needed a pick 6 to beat the Jags. Real powerhouse of a team. You should be worried. I'm not sure how the Browns stay close in all their games but the fact that their only two wins came against a messed up Saints team and a Titans team who handed the game to the Browns so many times it may be one of the luckiest wins in history.

So how does a good old fashioned ass kicking feel right about now? The Ravens did it first, now the Browns- just go away. I'm gonna swill a hell of a lot of high class wine- and the Browns deserve it.

You're a graceless simp.

Nope 99% of your bandwagon fans are classless uppity "we've always been good" fans can now suck it. Welcome to the basement.

Just as bad at what? Please go find a thread where I'm trolling. I'm not happy. Our red zone offense is pathetic and really like it doesn't make much sense. I also can't believe they didnt overturn the skrine interception not that it would have made a major difference.

WAHHHAHHH we didn't get that call- like it really would have made a difference. WAAAHHH Heyward starts crying when Joe Thomas legally blocks him. Your WRs are going WAHHHH calling for a flag every time they get freaking touched by a defender. Waaaahh that was a hold on Crowells TD. Go drown in your Iron City. This Beatdown was 25+ years in waiting, and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

I told Ghoolie elsewhere this was a statement game- statement made.

Our offensive play calling keeps Ben clean but its pathetic otherwise. We have a franchise qb and we are hardly throwing the ball. I know the steelers are in transition and its obvious the browns are improving. However the steelers are not this bad. I just don't get it and I don't believe Tomlin needs to go. I do however think lebeau is done and Haley could go too. No matter what the browns have played a clean game. Hoyer stands in the pocket and the team is making plays. Unless there is some kind of miracle. Good win for the browns.

Appreciate the complements...

Long way to go in the season, but I'll be shocked if it is not Tomlin's last. His stoic presser persona is just not a basis for resurrecting the Steeler identity. Neither are Ben's last few good years...

Maybe we are simply not destined to be good at the same time for any sustained period.

tomlin was graced with cowhers leftovers that had depth and the FO a good drafting scheme. that's been gone for years now.

loved to just hear all day long 'incomplete pass' over and over again.

ben and tomlin are done ere go the steelers.

In Pittsburgh with my family. Enjoy the win.

Immensely enjoying the win. Please stay there with the bandwagoners who are going to be all over the Gazette "the sky is falling". This time, they just might be right. Moo-moo guessed horribly wrong- twice. sort of cost you the game.

Immensely enjoying the win. Please stay there with the bandwagoners who are going to be all over the Gazette "the sky is falling". This time, they just might be right. Moo-moo guessed horribly wrong- twice. sort of cost you the game.

The sky has been falling for two seasons plus the 6 games this season. All you would have to do is hit a steelers message board. I live in Delaware, Ohio now hoorta. You can kiss my ass :)

Miktoxic hit the nail absolutely on the head. Tomlin is garbage............... okay, that is MY translation............ but even Cowher said it............ he said the offense is bland and the defense is soft.

Fuck Pittsburgh.

The team is in transition and our receving core outside of brown and miller is very young. It's all a part of the process when a team goes through the change of the guard so to speak. Tomlin is not garbage.

The sky has been falling for two seasons plus the 6 games this season. All you would have to do is hit a steelers message board. I live in Delaware, Ohio now hoorta. You can kiss my ass :)

See what I mean? Entitled to win- because we're the F**king Almighty Steelers. Losing- get used to it.

Miktoxic hit the nail absolutely on the head. Tomlin is garbage............... okay, that is MY translation............ but even Cowher said it............ he said the offense is bland and the defense is soft.

Fuck Pittsburgh.

Cow-turd picked the Squealer to win, pre-game.

I think Tomlin has proven what he's capable of when the team has talent.

A trained monkey can win games in the NFL if he has superior talent. Ahem- Tomlin no longer has superior talent at every position.

PS Vag- you just got smoked by a team minus their #1 WR (Gordon), #2 RB (West), #1 DTs Taylor & Rubin. + 1\2 the game minus starting center Alex Mack. And a Joe Haden playing on one leg. So much for Douche Nozzle's vast superiority of the almighty Steelers.

See what I mean? Entitled to win- because we're the F**king Almighty Steelers. Losing- get used to it.

Cow-turd picked the Squealer to win, pre-game.

A trained monkey can win games in the NFL if he has superior talent. Ahem- Tomlin no longer has superior talent at every position.

PS Vag- you just got smoked by a team minus their #1 WR (Gordon), #2 RB (West), #1 DTs Taylor & Rubin. + 1\2 the game minus starting center Alex Mack. And a Joe Haden playing on one leg. So much for Douche Nozzle's vast superiority of the almighty Steelers.

Both teams have injuries numb nuts. We have several on the defensive side of the ball. Four starters to be specific. The steelers are a team in transition. The cowher team went through this as well but had far worse records.

Both teams have injuries numb nuts. We have several on the defensive side of the ball. Four starters to be specific. The steelers are a team in transition. The cowher team went through this as well but had far worse records.

Just keep wearing those rose colored glasses guy. You may be transitioning to 6-10, or worse. Still have the Bengals twice, Ravens, and Colts.

I already mentioned we had SIGNIFICANT injuries on our D-line, so you didn't have Shazier- we were missing Rubin & Taylor. And your AARP Taylor ought to call it a career.

BTW, (by your account) did mighty Headhunter Harrison even see the field? Heyward whining like a baby after Joe blocked him- didn't even knock him out of the game with a concussion. What a freaking wimp. Face it you guys can dish it out- but you can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot. BTW, Moo-moo is washed up as a coverage safety. All he can do anymore is guess snap counts and blocking schemes- and when he's wrong = Cameron 100 yards receiving.

Just keep wearing those rose colored glasses guy. You may be transitioning to 6-10.

BTW, did (by your account) did mighty Headhunter Harrison even see the field? Heyward whining like a baby after Joe blocked him- didn't even knock him out of the game with a concussion. What a freaking wimp. Face it you guys can dish it out- but you can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot. and Moo-moo is washed up as a coverage saftey. All he can do anymore is guess snap counts and blocking schemes- and when he's wrong = Cameron 100 yards receiving.

Larry, it's useless...He's so delusional,he just cant accept theyre ultimate fate of now dwelling in the basement. They stink. And it burns him.

Just keep wearing those rose colored glasses guy. You may be transitioning to 6-10.

BTW, did (by your account) did mighty Headhunter Harrison even see the field? Heyward whining like a baby after Joe blocked him- didn't even knock him out of the game with a concussion. What a freaking wimp. Face it you guys can dish it out- but you can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot. and Moo-moo is washed up as a coverage saftey. All he can do anymore is guess snap counts and blocking schemes- and when he's wrong = Cameron 100 yards receiving.

Players shouldnt be chop blocking and that goes for all teams. Heyward was pissed because Thomas came at his legs on a chop block. I've done nothing but say good game and enjoy the win and I still have you dip shits coming at me like I'm saying otherwise. I read all week I and others were going to tuck tail and hide. I came here before it was over and said good win.

Edit. Steve mclendon went down in the first quarter, shazier, Jarvis Jones and ike Taylor.

Archived