THE BROWNS BOARD

Do juiced-up Steelers teams deserve asterisks?

plumcrazy73

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But how do you beat a blood test?

Still? this is still plugging away? I didn't even read any of the latest novels because you can only say so much on the subject and most of it consists old and tired re-hashes. Re-hashes that maybe one or two media outlets even care to report for the sake of digging up age old BS no one can really tie down. Oh wait nevermind the Rooney's and the Steelers are in bed with the NFL higher ups. The entire Steeler organization in the 70's were doing their best Lattimer impersonations from the program each and every game. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Still? this is still plugging away? I didn't even read any of the latest novels because you can only say so much on the subject and most of it consists old and tired re-hashes. Re-hashes that maybe one or two media outlets even care to report for the sake of digging up age old BS no one can really tie down. Oh wait nevermind the Rooney's and the Steelers are in bed with the NFL higher ups. The entire Steeler organization in the 70's were doing their best Lattimer impersonations from the program each and every game. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So now you are purposing a new conspiracy thoery in which the NFL Commissioner helps cheat for the Steelers?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So Funny... The League Cheats for the Steelers ? They have a Funny way of doing this...peeling off TDs and dishing out safety`s ...overturning Fumble recoveries , Amazingly strange way to "ensure" that Pittsburgh wins. All so easily overlooked IF there was enough evidence to warrant the reversals to begin with. Plain and simple ...SOUR GRAPES from SOUR People.

But how do you beat a blood test?

We'll let you know when the NFL modernizes to blood tests. Unfortunately, your confusing the Olympic Testing with the NFL's tests, which means we're about 2 decades apart. More specifically, we're a Rip Van Winkle nap session away from the NFL modernizing it's testing. If you're looking for drugs that are now obsolete and you cannot detect HGH, guess what kind of data you can report? We're not finding many positive tests for steroids. What does that do? It pretends the NFL is taking protective measures that MLB is denying. Guess what? That's a lie if the drug of choice is HGH and it's going unpoliced and undeterred. Remember our concept of "no cop no stop?" There you be.

- Tom F. (False Glory was written by a former Steeler that says we were terrible role models and we cheated. It also said the trophies weren't worth all the early funerals. Thank you Steve Courson, we appreciate your honesty because MOST of the A-rods of the world want kids believing that not getting caught means you're innocent)

We'll let you know when the NFL modernizes to blood tests. Unfortunately, someone is confusing the Olympic Testing with the NFL's tests, which means we're about 2 decades apart. More specifically, we're a Rip Van Winkle nap session away from the NFL modernizing it's testing. If you're looking for drugs that are now obsolete and you cannot detect HGH, guess what kind of data you can report? We're not finding many positive tests for steroids. What does that do? It pretends the NFL is taking protective measures that MLB is denying. Guess what? That's a lie if the drug of choice is HGH and it's going unpoliced and undeterred. Remember our concept of "no cop no stop?" There you be.

- Tom F.

We'll let you know when the NFL modernizes to blood tests.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2741136

I understand there will always be doubt that new types of steroids can pass through steroid tests unnoticed but that doesn't mean we can just accuse whoever we want of using roids.

We'll let you know when the NFL modernizes to blood tests. Unfortunately, someone is confusing the Olympic Testing with the NFL's tests, which means we're about 2 decades apart. More specifically, we're a Rip Van Winkle nap session away from the NFL modernizing it's testing. If you're looking for drugs that are now obsolete and you cannot detect HGH, guess what kind of data you can report? We're not finding many positive tests for steroids. What does that do? It pretends the NFL is taking protective measures that MLB is denying. Guess what? That's a lie if the drug of choice is HGH and it's going unpoliced and undeterred. Remember our concept of "no cop no stop?" There you be.

- Tom F.

Dude i wouldn't be shocked if 90% of the NFL was on HGH .... But the playing field is quite level. I hope I am wrong , but its kind of la la land~ish to think that.

Dude i wouldn't be shocked if 90% of the NFL was on HGH .... But the playing field is quite level. I hope I am wrong , but its kind of la la land~ish to think that.

If every player (or most) did roids then it would be wrong to * those players and teams that had success. They didn't actually have an advantage becuase they people they went up against were also on roids and equually helped by them. Doesn't make it right to take (now that the NFL has adopted strict roid policies and spreads awareness of the dangers of them) them though. If 90%+ of NFL players are on roids then there is no reason for them to be illegal in the US or against NFL rules becuase there are no widespread signs of roid usage, making them pretty safe to take health wise. I thought that was the biggest reason they were illegal in the first place.

If every player (or most) did roids then it would be wrong to * those players and teams that had success. They didn't actually have an advantage becuase they people they went up against were also on roids and equually helped by them. Doesn't make it right to take (now that the NFL has adopted strict roid policies and spreads awareness of the dangers of them) them though. If 90%+ of NFL players are on roids then there is no reason for them to be illegal in the US or against NFL rules becuase there are no widespread signs of roid usage, making them pretty safe to take health wise. I thought that was the biggest reason they were illegal in the first place.

Many people forget Steve Couson said it was a "League Wide" Problem. And I dont think it has disappeared. He also said the Avergaer NFL LInemen was 262 lbs. In his day. And is now like 340 lbs...what does that Indicate ? I know kids at local HS`s who were given stuff , at least so they claim. These are kids I coached in AAU Type Basketball , who were football players. . So its a American Problem. Not a Problem of one team. All indications are that When the 70`s Steeler Teams were ona roll , that EVERY Team in the NFL had O-lines experimenting with this stuff. It was bigger than the Good teams of the Day. The "Juice" Flowed freely ... doesnt make it right. But thats life ...life is often not Fair or right.

These knuckle draggers will never see the truth. Well maybe that's not true, they see it every week but can't comprehend it. It's useless to argue with them, all they care about is their banana's. Oh well all you can do is keep trying I guess.

If the Chargers information is going to get deleted as well as the 5 or 6 posts that followed the entire thread should be wiped. What kind of message board is this exactly? Is the only mod with any kind of credibility Riffer? You have to be kidding me guys. I really do enjoy this message board. I post here as I've said countless times for a different perspective and Al posts great personnel and league information which I enjoy reading. What's safe around here? Is this a message board where opinions are shared or some sort of Browns dictatorship where the mods delete what they please? It's completely classless and childish and shows the true colors of a select few on this message board. Get real guys. Facts are facts and all facts deserve reporting. DELETE THE ENTIRE THREAD if you are going to delete a damning post that undermines the entire roiding argument. The mods should be ashamed of themselves. I can't believe this shi.t

If the Chargers information is going to get deleted as well as the 5 or 6 posts that followed the entire thread should be wiped. What kind of message board is this exactly? Is the only mod with any kind of credibility Riffer? You have to be kidding me guys. I really do enjoy this message board. I post here as I've said countless times for a different perspective and Al posts great personnel and league information which I enjoy reading. What's safe around here? Is this a message board where opinions are shared or some sort of Browns dictatorship where the mods delete what they please? It's completely classless and childish and shows the true colors of a select few on this message board. Get real guys. Facts are facts and all facts deserve reporting. DELETE THE ENTIRE THREAD if you are going to delete a damning post that undermines the entire roiding argument. The mods should be ashamed of themselves. I can't believe this shi.t

Yes... I had heard a couple years ago the Chargers were roiding up in the early 70`s...

Archived