THE BROWNS BOARD

Week 13: @ Bills

Tour2ma

One things is clear ... Brady is in your head.

Teams from our division beat him all the time. Hell, even our raggedy Browns teams of recent years would be 2-0 against him if not for a lucky onsides kick last year.

But I wasn't talking about the Browns team ... I was comparing the fan reactions.

Browns Fans: "Fuck the Steelers, Fuck the Ravens, we're taking them down this year!"

Bills fan: "Oh, woe is me. Tomy Brady is still in our division, what are we to do? He's so good. No one can beat him. Not even the AFC North teams that have plowed over him to win three Super Bowls while Tom watched at home in his Uggs. He sure is handsome in those boots!"

Zombo

Hilarious. Maybe they are spending too much time looking at Brady's booty?

tumblr_lyq205sltu1r8vje6o1_400.jpg

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flacco. Joe fucking Flacco owns you guys. Sure, you might beat them once in a blue moon, but that is because the Ravens are not that good. But, they still go miles beyond where you go.

The Steelers do, too. HOF QB and others included.

The Bengals and ginger Dalton find W's against you guys.

If those teams are so easy to beat for the Browns then why don't you ever get to the playoffs?

No Browns fan are claiming that the Browns have been good enough to take care of these guys (except, of course, we are 2-2 this year against those teams).

Zombo is saying that despite the Browns bad record against them, we don't take it in the ass and say "thank you sir, may I have another" the way you do. We say.....we are down now, but payback will be a motherfucking bitch with a spiked broom handle that is going to give you a midievil enema.

You are making a horrible argument about this. Some teams are better designed to beat other teams. The Patriots were designed to be successful and their MO has been the exact doppelganger the Bills have built themselves around. The Bills, under poor design, were built to play a style of football that played right in to the Patriots strengths. It is changing now, but shirely, do not let that take away from how successful the Patriots have been.

No one I think is claiming that the Patriots have not been successful.....but the fact is, the Pats, and the rest of the AFCE do NOT play AFCNorth kind of ball. The Patriots have won 3 titles in the last 13 years.....but none since 2004, where the AFCN teams have won 3 SBs and lost 1 while the Pats have been losing 2 of them.

Now, I am not a guy that has any of this "AFCN Pride" .....that is as fucking assinine as having "SEC Pride", there is no such thing. I would be glad for the fucking Ravens and Steelers to suck swamp water for the next 2 decades.....at the expense of the Bills and the Pats and whomever else.....mostly at the expense of the Browns. But still I understand that facts are facts, and the facts seem to be that you all want to take it in the ass from the Pats....and be glad to do so.........Where we are not glad about fucking shit but fucking other teams in the ass.

So, be an assfucker, not an assfuckee.

ALLRIGHT YOU CLEVELAND PUSSIES!! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU HIGHSTEPPING SISSIES GOT TO BE 7-4..OH WAIT NOW I REMEMBER..YOURE PLAYIING THE TURDTASTIC NFC SOUTH AND A BUNCH OF OTHER HAS BEEN AFC NORTH LIMP DICKED FRANCHISES MY DEAD GRANDMOTHER USED TO ENJOY..I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS A BROWN?? WHAT THE HELL IS A BROWN?? A BILL IS AT LEAST SOMETHING LAME YOU GET IN THE MAIL!! OR THE SNOUT ON CERTAIN SPECIES OF ANIMALS!! A BROWN IS A COLOR, LIKE SOME OVER THE RAINBOW HIPPY FAGGOT BULLSHIT!! HILARIOUS!! STAND AT ATTENTION YOU GODDAM MIDDLE AMERICA DOUCHEBAGS!!

WE HAVE A RUNNING BACK NAMED BOOBIE WHO IS A FULLY GROWN HUMAN MAN WITH DREADLOCKS!! YOU FUCKING IDIOTS HIRED OUR OLD DC WHO GAVE YOU THE LAST GAME WE PLAYED!! WHAT A GREAT STRATEGY YOU NUMBNUTS!! SCHWARTZ WILL MAUL PETTINE'S PUFFY GNOMISH FACE OFF!! YES HE DOES LOOK LIKE A GNOME!! PICK IT UP YOU BUNCH OF SCHOOLGRADE LEMONGRASS BITCHES!!

Really?

Zombo

ALLRIGHT YOU CLEVELAND PUSSIES!! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU HIGHSTEPPING SISSIES GOT TO BE 7-4..OH WAIT NOW I REMEMBER..YOURE PLAYIING THE TURDTASTIC NFC SOUTH AND A BUNCH OF OTHER HAS BEEN AFC NORTH LIMP DICKED FRANCHISES MY DEAD GRANDMOTHER USED TO ENJOY.

.I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS A BROWN?? WHAT THE HELL IS A BROWN??

The last name of the coach they were named after.

Paul_Brown,_American_football_head_coach

A BILL IS AT LEAST SOMETHING LAME YOU GET IN THE MAIL!! OR THE SNOUT ON CERTAIN SPECIES OF ANIMALS!!

Or the name of a guy that ran a western show?

cody_film_landing.jpg

Somehow, I suspect that you did not actually know any of this.

A BROWN IS A COLOR, LIKE SOME OVER THE RAINBOW HIPPY FAGGOT BULLSHIT!! HILARIOUS!! STAND AT ATTENTION YOU GODDAM MIDDLE AMERICA DOUCHEBAGS!!

A color, like the Cincinnati Reds, the St. Louis Blues etc.

WE HAVE A RUNNING BACK NAMED BOOBIE WHO IS A FULLY GROWN HUMAN MAN WITH DREADLOCKS!! YOU FUCKING IDIOTS HIRED OUR OLD DC WHO GAVE YOU THE LAST GAME WE PLAYED!! WHAT A GREAT STRATEGY YOU NUMBNUTS!! SCHWARTZ WILL MAUL PETTINE'S PUFFY GNOMISH FACE OFF!! YES HE DOES LOOK LIKE A GNOME!! PICK IT UP YOU BUNCH OF SCHOOLGRADE LEMONGRASS BITCHES!!

Pettine may in fact look like a gnome (are gnomes bald?). But, that "lemongrass" slur.....now that is too much.....to call us the name of an herb used in Thai food? Why, that makes me so angry I want to open a Cleveland area Thai restaurant by that name:

http://bestlemongrass.com/

AND IF I SEE ANY OF YOU MOPEY EYED DAN AUERBACH LOVING COCKSWABBLERS LOITERING AROUND BUFFALO AFTER KYLE ORTON'S DONE PISSING WHISKEY ALL OVER YOUR LIMPWRISTED SECONDARY..WELL NEVER YOU MIND!! FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS I WILL MAKE THIS BOARD FULL OF FREELOADING TIGHTPANTS WEARING SISSIES SO EXCRUCIATING YOU'LL BEG FOR MERCY LIKE THE PENCILPUSHING DICK VAN DYKE WANNABES YOU ARE!! YOU GODDAM BELLBOTTOMED BACKYARD GROWING BASIL BUTTBANDITS MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE!! IN MY OWN MOUTH!! GO BILLS!!

The herbal insults, that's new. I'll give you that.

This thread has become one of the most bizarre things l've ever participated in.

This thread has become one of the most bizarre things l've ever participated in.

Herbal insults?......

LISTEN HERE YOU BRINDALL BERRY BUTTBUSTING BUFFALO BILLS BELLYBUMPING BITCH. ORTON THE ORNAMENTAL OKRA OGRE AND THE REST OF THE MALAYSIAN SCERF PEAS YOU CALL A TEAM MIGHT AS WELL KEEP YOUR PANTS DOWN AND HANDS ON YOUR POINTED GOURDS BECAUSE THE BITTER ORANGE BROWNS ARE GONNA GO ALL COCOA GRASS ON YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These threads are pretty common over at TwoBillsDrive. They sometimes go on for another 15 pages AFTER the game is over. I have to hand it to you guys though, herbal insults are quite thymely and sage under the circumstances.

Were there ever any actual Buffalos in your area?

I believe so...the Iroquois (native Americans in our area) called them "Rakeesh maca maca killimo" which is loosely translated as "Big, four legged, horned mammal that shits out Brown excrement". As I said, that's a loose translation. It could also mean "Big furry cow like animal that makes good burger".

Really looking forward to the game this week. While my Bills are 6-5 and really on the outside looking in of the playoff picture, you guys have surprised a lot of people this year with a 7-4 record and a much better shot at the playoffs than the Bills. I have been living in Central Ohio for over 20 years now so if I had to pick a second team to root for it would definitely be the Browns. I see this being a tight game with a late turnover possible deciding it. I have been really impressed with the Browns running game and ability to make big plays in the passing game. Hoyer, in my eyes, is playing pretty well despite the 55% completion percentage and has been really clutch in the 4th quarter-hes the type of QB I would like the Bills to go after. Hes been playing with a subpar receiving core all year and still has found ways to make big plays. Having Josh Gordon back and possibly Jordan Cameron will really make this Cleveland offense explosive. On the other side, its been a bit of roller coaster for my Bills. The early season switch to Kyle Orton has at least given our offense somebody who will throw the ball to the wide receivers but when it comes down to it, hes still Kyle Orton lol. Our biggest strength is our D-Line and it has kept us in all of our games. Our D-Line vs Cleveland's outstanding O-Line will be the biggest matchup and deciding factor in this game. Anyway, I expect a hard fought match between two hopeful Playoff teams and I wish you guys the best of luck! If you make the playoffs, Ill be rooting hard for you guys to make it all the way!! Happy Holidays!

Welcome, I merged this with the Others Bills thread, just to let you know, so we can keep the convo rolling ... but I'll keep this up by itself awhile so you don't think it's disappearing..

Zombo

I believe so...the Iroquois (native Americans in our area) called them "Rakeesh maca maca killimo" which is loosely translated as "Big, four legged, horned mammal that shits out Brown excrement". As I said, that's a loose translation. It could also mean "Big furry cow like animal that makes good burger".

LOL... you're pretty hard to hate...

Did you know that?

Just benched Sammy Watkins for isaiah Crowell at W/R position on my fantasy team.

Haden will shut down Watty.

Crowell is the better rookie.

Zombo

Probably a good idea. Sammy has hot and cold games. Lately, he gets all the attention which opens up Woods, Hogan. Haden is a good CB so if he goes man-to-man (with no safety backing) Sammy could have a big game.

Sigh, why do we always get the dumb ones?

AGAIN, Dicktits, here is what I said: "But I wasn't talking about the Browns team ... I was comparing the fan reactions."

Not talking about the teams, talking about the fans ... swallow that premise, and I will continue ....

OK, Good.

You guys are pussies about Brady and the Patriots. You act like they are so damn good that there is nothing you can do about it until Brady retires.

Here in Cleveland, we have been dominated by the Ravens and Steelers, who have been MORE successful franchises than the Patriots over the past ten years (Three Super Bowls > Zero Super Bowls), yet our attitude is "fuck them, we're going to run them down, we're going to get better and be the beast of the best division in football".

We don't want them to to fall apart. We don't want Roethlisberger to retire. We want to fucking take them down. It's an even playing field, and there is no reason why the Bills can't put together a football team that can beat the Patriots just like the Ravens and Steelers do, so quit being such pussies and blaming Tom Brady for your place in life and get a fucking sack.

Everyone is beatable. Bills fans sound like beaten housewives who have resigned themselves to their station in life, while Browns fans sound like Rocky Balboas never giving up the fight, not accepting their stature in the division, and believing, and expecting, that they can beat those teams while they are still at the top of their game.

Yes, your 6-10 teams have been better than our 4-12 teams ... but, you, the fans, are pussies.

Zombo

I come to other teams boards to see what they are saying about the coming matchups, and never post but I have got to say you have it all wrong here.

Every year we go into the Patriots games thinking we have a good shot to beat them. Every year. Just like you say the Browns fans do. Admitting that Brady is a good QB that will cause us problems is not the same as what you say we do. I'll repeat it one more time, every year we go into the Patriots games thinking we are going to beat them, just like you guys do in your division. There are skeptics in every fanbase who won't believe it until its true, but they are the pessimists who like to call the season when we are 5-5, or call the season at the end of the preseason with us (you guys) getting 1st round draft pick.

As of right now I see posts on two bills drive saying we have a shot at the playoffs going into New England and playing the Patriots week 17 for our playoff hopes. That is the opposite of what you think we do.

I come to other teams boards to see what they are saying about the coming matchups, and never post but I have got to say you have it all wrong here.

Every year we go into the Patriots games thinking we have a good shot to beat them. Every year. Just like you say the Browns fans do. Admitting that Brady is a good QB that will cause us problems is not the same as what you say we do. I'll repeat it one more time, every year we go into the Patriots games thinking we are going to beat them, just like you guys do in your division. There are skeptics in every fanbase who won't believe it until its true, but they are the pessimists who like to call the season when we are 5-5.

As of right now I see posts on two bills drives saying we have a shot at the playoffs going into New England and playing the Patriots week 17 for our playoff hopes. That is the opposite of what you think we do.

You can't really say you never post in your post.

That's like saying you never fart while you're farting.

And that is the exact opposite of what you think we think you think we think you do.

You can't really say you never post in your post.

That's like saying you never fart while you're farting.

And that is the exact opposite of what you think we think you think we think you do.

This is the first time I have posted on another team's board because this is the first time I have seen such a blatently, misinformed, and incorrect attack on a fanbase. (Besides trolling)

But that is really what you took from that? I guess I was better off not posting.

This is the first time I have posted on another team's board because this is the first time I have seen such a blatently, misinformed, and incorrect attack on a fanbase. (Besides trolling)

But that is really what you took from that? I guess I was better off not posting.

Really the first time you posted on another team's board? That's awesome man!

Just a little razzing there, think nothing of it. And welcome to the Browns board.

I think l get where you're coming from though. I know there's some of us that nibble our nails down before a game with the Steelers, and big Ben and his weeble wobble self. Fall down damn it! But he's a tough mofo and seems to have our number most games.

I dig your indignance. Get them Pats!

Really the first time you posted on another team's board? That's awesome man!

Just a little razzing there, think nothing of it. And welcome to the Browns board.

I think l get where you're coming from though. I know there's some of us that nibble our nails down before a game with the Steelers, and big Ben and his weeble wobble self. Fall down damn it! But he's a tough mofo and seems to have our number most games.

I dig your indignance. Get them Pats!

Thanks! I usually just skim the VS threads each week to get a good idea of the fans perspective of our strengths and weaknesses, and that of their own teams. I don't like to intrude on other teams boards. Yeah the Patriots have our number, but we never admit defeat. I was at that New England @ Buffalo game where the bills were down 21-7 at one point screaming my head off until we came back and beat them. Fantastic game.

Looking forward to this game Sunday, it should be a good defensive game Sunday, and will highlight both of our offenses weaknesses.

As fans, we can be indignant all day long.

Dude, my feet and planted and my head is clear.

If fan Karma could translate to our players, we couldn't raise our hands from so many SB rings.

I'm not a negative fan, I'm simply pragmatic. I don't hope, wish, pray, or dream. I can't personally will or motivate our players.

I'm black and white.

Until the Buffalo Bills have an offense that can score at will, there is no need to think we can consistently win against the Pats. We are close, but we are missing the most vital piece. These bozos at one Bills drive for some reason thought they could achieve this with a young, raw and very inaccurate EJ Manuel.

He isn't the piece right now. That piece might be EJ in a couple years, or it may come out of nowhere in the draft like Brady did.

Brady is not in our heads, this year, Orton is in MY head. He is a very good at times QB going up against a great QB and has to be just as great to win. Period.

He needs to play accurate, mistake free football. Are our teams capable of that today?

That's the question of whether we win or lose.

That is the best way to put it. The biggest enemy of the Buffalo Bills is our inability to find a decent QB. If we did that at any point in the last decade, the Patriots would not have 9/10 afc east titles

Archived