THE BROWNS BOARD

Quinn not NFL caliber

Lumbergh

did you even watch the video or read the articles xxxxtard?

oh wait, of course you diddnt... I forgot who I was speaking to.

Wow BQ's college highlight reel for the 10,000th time. Like nobody else has ever had a highlight reel.

Step out of BQ Fantasyland for a moment.....Anderson had 80 career college TDs of his own, and many of them were a hell of a lot better than a effing jump ball to Samardzija.

Hey I got an idea maybe we can put everybody's highlight reel up next to Ken Dorsey's and choose who should be the starter that way? Whaddaya say?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Masters
Wow BQ's college highlight reel for the 10,000th time. Like nobody else has ever had a highlight reel.

Step out of BQ Fantasyland for a moment.....Anderson had 80 career college TDs of his own, and many of them were a hell of a lot better than a effing jump ball to Samardzija.

Hey I got an idea maybe we can put everybody's highlight reel up next to Ken Dorsey's and choose who should be the starter that way? Whaddaya say?

DA had 79 TDs and 57 INTs, completing 50% of his passes in 3+ years at OSU.

Quinn had 95 TDs and 39 INTs, completing 58% of his passes in 4 years at ND.

Masters already owned the dumbass, but one caveat on the college stuff: DA led all D1 passers in total INT's thrown for the two year period spanning his junior/senior years.

Yes, his decision making problems are systemic.

DA isn't the answer.

Is Quinn? Not sure. Haven't seen enough.

Would I trade Cutler for Quinn? I'd support the staff if they did it.

All I really know is that DA isn't the answer and we need a QB. Pretty simple, but well beyond Lum's ability to comprehend.

This is so true. Quinn did not impress me whatsoever when he started. I understand that he hurt his "pinky" finger, but really, this is the NFL is it not? There is a reason Quinn was passed over in the draft by so many teams, and left to squirm on National Television. He isn't very good.

There is a reason Adrian Peterson was passed up by 7 other teams. It's called 'stupidity'.

There's a reason Anderson was passed up by a lot of teams until the 6th round - it's called 'he sucks'.

Guest Masters
Masters already owned the dumbass, but one caveat on the college stuff: DA led all D1 passers in total INT's thrown for the two year period spanning his junior/senior years.

DA isn't the answer.

All I really know is that DA isn't the answer and we need a QB. Pretty simple, but well beyond Lum's ability to comprehend.

The last two lines are what Lum doesn't get. People aren't about Quinn as much as they are about DA ain't he answer.

I'd take Cutler in a NY minute. I wanted CLE to draft him originally. Dude can flat out play. Unlike DA, Cutler has shown progress throughout his career.

Guest Masters
There is a reason Adrian Peterson was passed up by 7 other teams. It's called 'stupidity'.

There's a reason Anderson was passed up by a lot of teams until the 6th round - it's called 'he sucks'.

Aaron Rogers had to wait while Alex Smith was taken number 1. How has that worked out as well.

Not to mention CLE wasn't the only team trying to move up to grab Quinn when he dropped.

Guest TheJokersWILD

DA isn't the answer.

I agree in most part but I wouldn't trade for Cutler. Nobody knows if Quinn is the answer. There are alot of people who don't agree about Quinn being a good NFL QB but there are alot of people that do agree that he hasn't had enough time to prove himself and if the franchise dismisses him before they find out then they are just throwing a 1st round pick right out the window which is not wise at all.

Oh by the way.... Everyone knows Kellen Winslow right? That TE of ours who was traded? He was pretty damn good was he not? Diddnt he make it to the pro-bowl with DA as his starting QB?

Really now, he did?

WOW

I wonder why he preferred some kid who everyone is saying "has no arm" and who is "overrated" to his pro bowl QB?

I wonder why Kellen preferred Brady to DA when DA helped him get to the pro bowl?

Maybe im wrong, but diddnt Kellen like winning above all else? (That and money :P)

Maaaaaayyyybe.... and this is a "BIG what if" Kellen knew that the TEAM would be better off with Quinn in the cockpit than some no talent ass clown shoe wearing motherxxxxer nicknamed DRIVE ASSASIN

It's on the internet so it must be true. Kinda like how DA is only worth a day two pick....man that sounds like starter material to me!!

Hahahahahaha......owned again lumdum...

I am not saying I agree, but at this point I don't disagree. Quinn did fall, as we remember him sitting around waiting to be drafted as team after team passed. At some point before we did, if a team though he was really good, they would have selected him, need or not. At some point in the early teens, the value would have to be deemed too great to pass.

Add in a new staff in town, you just don't know how they felt about BQ.

All i can say is at this point, I wouldn't get too attached to any player.....Quinn included.

If what's his name can march in to Denver and not be satisfied with Cutler, it isn't out of the question we might not be interested in Quinn.

Guest TheJokersWILD
Another bullsheeeit BQ Nation fantasy.

You seem to look at the Quinn/DA situation as a "spy vs. spy" thing when I look at it as a "what's best for the team" thing. DA was a 6th round pick on Baltimore's practice squad and Quinn was thought of enough to be the franchise QB that he was drafted in the 1st round. You can point at Tom Brady all you want and say "well he was taken in the 6th" but I would just have to kill you for even comparing Tom Brady to Anderson. My point is that just because DA had one good season doesn't mean you throw away a guy you drafted high to be your franchise QB. What reason do we have to believe that DA will get ANY better? He had his time now it's Quinn's time. Just because I think that doesn't mean I am a Quinn fan. Just means that I understand how a franchise operates and if it was my team and Quinn failed then I go out and draft another guy. It's just buisness

I wonder why Kellen preferred Brady to DA when DA helped him get to the pro bowl?

Yeah and I wonder why Brady's favorite target was shipped off to Tampa Bay.

As far as what goes through K2's mind.....don't forget that the dude got single digits on his Wonderlic test. He ain't exactly designing the gameplans if you know what I mean.

DA was a 6th round pick on Baltimore's practice squad and Quinn was thought of enough to be the franchise QB that he was drafted in the 1st round.

Yeah and Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, Alex Smith, and Heath Shuler were supposed to be Hall of Famers. Shit happens.

Just means that I understand how a franchise operates and if it was my team and Quinn failed then I go out and draft another guy. It's just buisness

What makes you think you know how the franchise operates?

Last I checked, your boy still ain't the starter.

Guest TheJokersWILD
Yeah and Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, Alex Smith, and Heath Shuler were supposed to be Hall of Famers. Shit happens.

Who know's maybe they would have been in different situations just like DA isn't going to be a hall of famer here in Cleveland but he may in a different situation.

Guest TheJokersWILD
What makes you think you know how the franchise operates?

Last I checked, your boy still ain't the starter.

DA HAD AN ENTIRE SEASON PLUS SOMEMORE AND HE LOST HIS JOB :angry: GRRRR!

VImage001.JPG

Another bullsheeeit BQ Nation fantasy.

if i ever met you lumbergh i would beat the living f**k out of you....your prolly hovering around 40 years of age and you couldnt be anymore inmatture... you call people on her quinn fags andits really annoying... if anyone on here is a fag its you so shut your mouth im sick of you... go lick DAs ball sack

if i ever met you lumbergh i would beat the living f**k out of you....your prolly hovering around 40 years of age and you couldnt be anymore inmatture... you call people on her quinn fags andits really annoying... if anyone on here is a fag its you so shut your mouth im sick of you... go lick DAs ball sack

so what kind of monkey assed shit for brains names himself "eggo" anyways?

Did yo mamma not gif you enuf "inmatturity" lessens growin up?

Listen up eggs....Go get a towel, wipe the donkey shit off your dick, call Sylvan Learning Centers and come back here when you learn to read. Until then just stick to jacking off to BQ in a notre dame poster. Inspecta here will send you a poster, he's got lots of extras.

Guest Masters
Yeah and I wonder why Brady's favorite target was shipped off to Tampa Bay.

As far as what goes through K2's mind.....don't forget that the dude got single digits on his Wonderlic test. He ain't exactly designing the gameplans if you know what I mean.

Except Winslow was only his favorite target in 1 of the 3 games he started in a regular season game. Along with Winslow spending little time on the field with Quinn in preseason.

Mangini is not stupid enough to alienate 90% of the Browns fan-base by shipping out BQ before he's been exposed. The Nation needs to see it w/ their own eyes or they'll cry forever.

well i saw it, how the hell can't they?

**Adam's post has been edited

Lumbergh, you are the dumbest person I've ever met on an online forum.

I'm sorry people keep responding to you, Im new and this is the first time I've actually followed one of your arguments that supposedly riles everyone up... You have no substance whatsoever. Just a biased, irrational opinion, it's your ignorance that pisses people off.

You type alot, but SAY very little.

actually comparitively he types very little but says quite a bit. what fresh ideas do you bring to the board, Mikey?

Bill L's got lightwork in every direction.

Archived