THE BROWNS BOARD

Black Lives Matter Rally goes as expected

Your "understanding" is mis-directed.

Rational people would "understand" rioting if it was because innocent stand up black citizens were being killed as in the 1960's... there are exceptions, but in most every case that occurs today, the black offender was a thug...Martin, Brown, and this Baltimore goon with an arrest record a mile long.

Perhaps you need to re-direct some of your understanding toward police misbehaviour. They must deal with these thugs everyday.

...and black thug lives DONT matter.

so every unarmed black man that's been shot by police that we've seen just in the last few weeks was a "thug"? As if you even know or understand what that means anyway. But pls. The dude that got choked out in NY was not a thug or gangbanger. The homeless white kid that got bludgeoned to death by 10 cops was not a gangbanger or a thug or nothing. Were you born stupid or did it grow quietly over many years?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think otherwise? You think they are just walking home from church attacked and murdered for absolutely no reason? Really?

WSS

There are some cases where yes some dude was walking down the street, hadn't done nothing. I would think the Eric Garner case almost qualifies for that scenario. The guy had just broken up a fight and the cops were like hey, aren't you that big ngr that likes to sell ciggarrettes? I know, technically in violation of the commerce clause....but "hardly" a thug.

There are some cases where yes some dude was walking down the street, hadn't done nothing. I would think the Eric Garner case almost qualifies for that scenario. The guy had just broken up a fight and the cops were like hey, aren't you that big ngr that likes to sell ciggarrettes? I know, technically in violation of the commerce clause....but "hardly" a thug.

He'd been busted how many times? And it's unfortunate that the fat out of shape thug resisted arrest.

That's your example of the innocent man murdered in cold blood?

WSS

FREDDY GRAY’S ARREST RECORD: Here’s The Rap Sheet Of The Guy They’re Destroying Baltimore Over

by Top Right News on April 27, 2015 in Baltimore, Crime, Freddy Gray, Race, Viral

gray-record.jpg

by Brooke Bosca | Top Right News

As Baltimore’s destructive #BlackLivesMatter riots continue to rage, some new information has been revealed about the gentleman they’re burning Baltimore down for.

According to the Maryland Department of Justice, Freddie Gray had the 18 documented arrests below, at a minimum:

freddie-gray-arrest1.jpg

• March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance

• March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault

• January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing

• January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute

• December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute

• December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance

• August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing

• January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana

• September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape

• April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation

• July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute

• March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

• March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute

• February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance

• August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation

• August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana

• August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

• July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

Baltimore Deputy police commissioner Jerry Rodriguez stated:

“We had officers in a high-crime area known to have high narcotic incidents. The officers believe that Mr. Gray was immediately involved or recently involved in criminal activity and decided to make contact.”

Of course after Freddie Gray’s arrest, we’re all familiar with what occurred afterwards. In the meantime, it appears that thugs are burning Baltimore down for a felon and a drug dealer.

baltimore.jpg

[h/t Heavy.com, BuzzPo]

Steve's right, selling cigarettes is punishable by death.

Actually your protege likened this man with a long rap sheet to an innocent fellow walking down the street on a sunny morning. He resisted arrest and died of natural causes.

Unfortunately the officers who were trying to take him down didn't realize his squealing was due to an actual medical condition.

WSS

so receiving stolen property and dist of narcotics is punishable by having your neck broken now? So really anyone with an arrest record is up for this sort of treatment? You know what, I've heard so many sob stories from gun owners who said omg I smacked my wife one time and the state wants to come for my guns. Good...fuck you guys. I hope the govt takes every single one of your firearms. You think it's so unfair to have your gun liscense potentially revoked cause of some DUI you had or you got in an argument with your wife and she mysteriously ended up with two black eyes, but other's people's lives are actually forfeit in your opnion because they have an arrest record. No more sympathy for guns rights people who want to own guns with just a few "whats the big deal" misdemeanors on their record. Holy fuck you all in the mouth.

Actually your protege likened this man with a long rap sheet to an innocent fellow walking down the street on a sunny morning. He resisted arrest and died of natural causes.

Unfortunately the officers who were trying to take him down didn't realize his squealing was due to an actual medical condition.

WSS

you need to read up on the back story of why those cops were even talking to him. Educate yourself.

I'm sorry, thank you DieHard for pointing out that this guy was selling drugs. Maximum sentence for maximum load is $50m and life in prison. It seems that they must have made a booboo in not including 'having your spine broken in police custody' in the report

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL30722.pdf

I'm sorry, thank you DieHard for pointing out that this guy was selling drugs. Maximum sentence for maximum load is $50m and life in prison. It seems that they must have made a booboo in not including 'having your spine broken in police custody' in the report

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL30722.pdf

I haven't heard how his spine got broken yet. Have you? Link?

I haven't heard how his spine got broken yet. Have you? Link?

He was not only handcuffed and put in leg irons, but left without a seat belt during his trip to the station.

Unbelted detainees have been paralyzed and even killed by rough rides in police vans." It even has a name: "nickel rides," referring to cheap amusement park thrills.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/baltimore-officers-didn-t-strap-in-man-who-died-of-broken-spine-police-union-lawyer-1.2342623

Seems like it's a known thing that can cause big problems, yet they didn't take the trivially simple step of strapping him in.

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/611058

Maybe its you that needs the education. The man was a thug who died while resisting arrest.

WSS

nice link to a conservative spin rag. They make no mention of what went on prior to the video, why the cops were talking to him in the first place...and then they outright lied by saying garner died later. If you watch the "after video" on youtube you can clearly see he's not breathing and his face has swelled and gone purple. His "official" death may have been recorded later but he died at the scene period. He could have been saved too if the cops had started emergency procedures right then and there. He could also have been saved if the ER personnel had started emergency procedures at the scene. The reason they didn't was because the cops knew everything was being taped and told ems not to start procedure. Watch the after tape, they keep talking to Garner even though they know full well he's 100% unresponsive and isn't breathing.

Go on, go watch it...read up on why the whole thing started. Go educate yourself from a real non biased source too.

He was not only handcuffed and put in leg irons, but left without a seat belt during his trip to the station.

Unbelted detainees have been paralyzed and even killed by rough rides in police vans." It even has a name: "nickel rides," referring to cheap amusement park thrills.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/baltimore-officers-didn-t-strap-in-man-who-died-of-broken-spine-police-union-lawyer-1.2342623

Seems like it's a known thing that can cause big problems, yet they didn't take the trivially simple step of strapping him in.

can a bumpy ride really break your neck though?

CLEV im interested how longs your crime record being you like make excuses for thugs!!!!! Everytime 1 of them is shot there portrayed as the poor kid who white cop shot then it always comes out there career criminals.

I have no criminal background whatsoever thanks. And for the record I had "zero" problem with Micheal Brown being shot when I saw his store video and we learned he stuck his head in the cops car. That shit would get me shot. But see i'm a rational intelligent human being who knows that each case "must" be viewed on it's own. Eric Garner for instance did not physically resist arrest...he verbally said don't touch me, that's not the same as physically resisting the officers. Garner even held his hands straight out AS he was being choked. I wouldn't have had much of a problem if they didn't resort to the choke, I still would view it as harrassement of a guy who's major crimes in the last two decades has been selling ciggarrettes. If he had been actually observed selling said cigs than ok, but he wasn't. Those are the "facts" of the case. As soon as they learned his name they ran it and saw he was on bail for selling, then they basically were like well we showed up for this fight that got broken up by him....we have to do something, this trip can't be for nothing. So let's fuck with him. And that I have a big problem with.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2014/dec/04/i-cant-breathe-eric-garner-chokehold-death-video

The video is quite clear. Seems he broke up a fight; the police decided to focus on him rather than the people fighting; he protests, saying he did nothing wrong; more discourse to that effect; choke hold; "I can't breathe"; dead.

He didn't try to run away, he didn't hit out at anyone, he's just standing trying to ask why they were arresting him, and apparently not getting an answer.

I'm sure he should have complied and gone 'downtown' for questioning, but does not immediately complying warrant deadly force?

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2014/dec/04/i-cant-breathe-eric-garner-chokehold-death-video

The video is quite clear. Seems he broke up a fight; the police decided to focus on him rather than the people fighting; he protests, saying he did nothing wrong; more discourse to that effect; choke hold; "I can't breathe"; dead.

He didn't try to run away, he didn't hit out at anyone, he's just standing trying to ask why they were arresting him, and apparently not getting an answer.

I'm sure he should have complied and gone 'downtown' for questioning, but does not immediately complying warrant deadly force?

He was acting aggressively by swinging his arms, and the fact that he is huge I'm sure had something to do with it.

bottom line in this blt case is that the police have an undeniable responsibility to find out and disclose why someone died in their custody. Period, end of discussion stop the blithering. If it had come out that in the process of tackling him some kind of freak accident happened, FINE SAY SO!!! This almost nonchalant attitude when someone died in their custody is why these people are rioting. It's like they're saying we dunno what happened, we'll eventually get to it but we got a lot of donuts and coffee to eat so...you know...c'mon cut us a break that's a lot of work.

He was put in a choke hold which I can understand them using since he was resisting.

bottom line in this blt case is that the police have an undeniable responsibility to find out and disclose why someone died in their custody. Period, end of discussion stop the blithering. If it had come out that in the process of tackling him some kind of freak accident happened, FINE SAY SO!!! This almost nonchalant attitude when someone died in their custody is why these people are rioting. It's like they're saying we dunno what happened, we'll eventually get to it but we got a lot of donuts and coffee to eat so...you know...c'mon cut us a break that's a lot of work.

He wasn't swinging his arms you muppet. Gesturing is not swinging idiot.

Swinging his arms? You mean, gesturing?

Whats gesturing to you might have been threatening to the officer.

Archived