THE BROWNS BOARD

Black Lives Matter Rally goes as expected

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word is that Gray had a surgery to his neck a week before the arrest. It could be made up nonsense but it seems to be the prevailing thing coming out. If they let him get jostled around in the back of the police truck and he took a header, this very well could explain why it caused so much damage.

Yep. Had spine surgery after a car accident. Niggas yet again acting like the animals that they are over a lie.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b62_1430261133

Well duh. The choke not being consitent means the cop obviously let up... which means at that moment he wasn't being choked which allowed him to speak.

Perhaps you aren't getting it because when I say choke I mean it how it is defined...to compress or obstruct the air passages.

Im sure you've seen murder mystery scenes on TV when one person is being choked to death...he or she isn't doing much talking are they?

Look I see the cop pulling on his left hand with his right, he's prying the choke in. Just cause he didn't have it "flush" the entire sequence doesn't mean shit. Again, I know what i'm talking about you don't. And if you watch the video you'll see that the cops original hold was his right arm underneath Garner right armpit, almost like an old Sgt Slaughter cobra clutch. Had he kept that hold he would have controlled Garner all the way down no different but Garner would be alive today. Given the situation, with so much backup on scene and only one dude...there was ZERO reason to transition to a full choke. None. If Garner had started fighting them, fine. But he didn't so case closed.

bottom line to all this is if a cop tells you to do something, do it.

i've been pulled over many times and rousted by MPs but would never shoot my mouth off or resist arrest. you are asking for trouble. and then when they have to restrain you or you run, shit happens because now you're putting the officers lives in danger. just get handcuffed and get in the back of the car/van.

btw did i tell it was being in the back of the van or what?

Word is that Gray had a surgery to his neck a week before the arrest. It could be made up nonsense but it seems to be the prevailing thing coming out. If they let him get jostled around in the back of the police truck and he took a header, this very well could explain why it caused so much damage.

If this is true why does it take 3 weeks to get to the bottom of this? A man died in custody this is priority 1 figuring out how it happened, making a concession statement that something went wrong and then what they are going to do to fix it. The fucking around is what raises people's ire.

sometimes they do and still get shot, like the dude who got shot the other week by the 73 year old reserve. Who by the way was granted the ability to go on a nice long vacation while that case is being investigated. Bet you he doesn't come back. He's gonna off himself on the beach in the carribeans. Why come back home when you know you're probably gonna go away for at least 10 for negligent homicide...why risk dying in jail?

So there are what 5 cases that you are screaming about? Let's recap, there are 5 criminals with long rap sheets that died at the hands of the police. None were innocent but we can agree there might be various levels of police incompetency but nothing, I repeat nothing, rises to the level of cold-blooded murder. One case in which a criminal was shot in the back ended with the officer being charged with murder. If in fact there is such a thing as a rough ride meant to make the perpetrator uncomfortable there might be a case for negligence and manslaughter. But he was not innocent by any means.

All are sad cases but that's it. in every one of them had the victim been a law abiding citizen he would not be dead today.

No one with a clean criminal record was hurt.

Well except for the one hundred and seventeen police officers that lost their lives in 2014, a stat I posted a few back which no one seems to care about.

WSS

Well except for the one hundred and seventeen police officers that lost their lives in 2014, a stat I posted a few back which no one seems to care about.

WSS

Of course we care about that stat, which is why I make statements that no choke should be technically illegal. All of them should be in a cops bag of tricks if he's in a fight with someone. What I consistently say is that all those forms of potentially deadly force should have accountability attached to them. The Garner case is a PRIME example of a situation where a choke is completely unnecessary. The general public are not sparring dolls for police. I hate that cop in the Garner case because he gives the ultra lefties ammunition to outlaw chokes, which is trying to be done. That's BULLSHIT!! But if cops are not going to use them responsibly than they'll go away. And that should enrage every cop. I can't fathom being a cop and looking at the Garner video and not being upset. In fact if I was a cop at the scene I would have yelled hey Pantaleo get your fucking forearm out of his throat!!

i've been pulled over many times and rousted by MPs but would never shoot my mouth off or resist arrest. you are asking for trouble. and then when they have to restrain you or you run, shit happens because now you're putting the officers lives in danger. just get handcuffed and get in the back of the car/van.

btw did i tell it was being in the back of the van or what?

As Chris Rock says, "If the cops have to come looking for you they're bringing an ass kicking with them."

CNN flaming liberal hosts finally getting it, even Wolf Blitzer. They're starting to sound like FOX.

Even Bill Mahr has been bashing libfucks.

You watch Fox, lol , no wonder your such a fuck up! SMSHB.

You watch Fox, lol , no wonder your such a fuck up! SMSHB.

It's you're not your.

Please get an education and use proper grammar instead of a 17 year old using "LOL" and SMSHB.

Grown men don't usually post like that if they want to be taken seriously.

Now GFY...

Of course we care about that stat, which is why I make statements that no choke should be technically illegal. All of them should be in a cops bag of tricks if he's in a fight with someone. What I consistently say is that all those forms of potentially deadly force should have accountability attached to them. The Garner case is a PRIME example of a situation where a choke is completely unnecessary. The general public are not sparring dolls for police. I hate that cop in the Garner case because he gives the ultra lefties ammunition to outlaw chokes, which is trying to be done. That's BULLSHIT!! But if cops are not going to use them responsibly than they'll go away. And that should enrage every cop. I can't fathom being a cop and looking at the Garner video and not being upset. In fact if I was a cop at the scene I would have yelled hey Pantaleo get your fucking forearm out of his throat!!

Thats right bozo, go with the sensationalism and ignore the facts. Garner didn't die because he was supposedly choked, he died in the ambulance of a heart attack.

He had serious asthma. Brought on by exertion, when an asthma attack occurs it is difficult to breathe. He claimed he couldn't breathe after the cop released the hold you moron.

The chokehold played no part in his death.

You're the expert on police procedure...how was the officer to apprehend a 350lb. man resisting arrest anyway?

Looks like they were in a restaurant if you look at the end of the tape.

That, or a sports bar. Which still begs the question, what possesses white people to stand out on the street

in the middle of a race riot and scream--what?---it sounds like the one guy is saying "what are you doing", or

"why are you doing this"? Seriously?!?

Personally, if I'm out on the street with my family and suddenly all hell breaks loose with the fun folks from

the 'hood, my first thought is to get the hell off the street. What exactly is that woman who has both arms up in

the air, yelling, think she is trying to accomplish? She looks like Kevin Bacon in Animal House--"Remain calm,

all is well!" Jesus wept.

Get inside the restaurant, start barricading the door, and try to fashion some weapons with whatever is

available--liquor bottles, etc. Hopefully, somebody is carrying. But for the love of god, get off the fucking street.

That, or a sports bar. Which still begs the question, what possesses white people to stand out on the street

in the middle of a race riot and scream--what?---it sounds like the one guy is saying "what are you doing", or

"why are you doing this"? Seriously?!?

Personally, if I'm out on the street with my family and suddenly all hell breaks loose with the fun folks from

the 'hood, my first thought is to get the hell off the street. What exactly is that woman who has both arms up in

the air, yelling, think she is trying to accomplish? She looks like Kevin Bacon in Animal House--"Remain calm,

all is well!" Jesus wept.

Get inside the restaurant, start barricading the door, and try to fashion some weapons with whatever is

available--liquor bottles, etc. Hopefully, somebody is carrying. But for the love of god, get off the fucking street.

Alcohol?

You're the expert on police procedure...how was the officer to apprehend a 350lb. man resisting arrest anyway?

If you watched the video and knew anything about what you were talking about, and also read and comprehended my prior posts you would see that I already statd he had it right to begin with. The original hold which was working just fine for him and allowed him to wrestle Garner to the ground was a perfectly legal and acceptable hold with his right arm underneath the armpit. But he transitioned it like a dirty dirty dirty little wop ngr. I know you don't see the transition because you don't know what you're looking at and I could spend the next 4 days explaining it and you still will have that drool running down your chin. Can't be helped so i'm out.

The story about his neck surgery is apparently completely made up. He brought some kind of lawsuit for exposure to lead paint. I have absolutely zero clue how this neck surgery thing came about then.

Yeah I wasn't going to fully committed to that report because it could have just been some blogger turds trying to stir up traffic. Ended up being just that.

Yeah I wasn't going to fully committed to that report because it could have just been some blogger turds trying to stir up traffic. Ended up being just that.

I'm still confused as to how the neck surgery thing came about. But I thought to myself that it didn't sound right when I heard it, one week from neck surgery and he's out and about runnin from the popo? And if those medical records were that easy to obtain wouldn't you think the Blt PD would have immediately disclosed that info? Like hey we're horribly sorry we didn't know his neck had surgery and being in the back of a van can get bumpy....would have saved us all a lot of this bullshit.

Now apparently some dude who was in the van with Freddie is saying he was throwing himself around the van intentionally trying to hurt himself. I mean it could be, he could have been launching himself at the walls trying to make it look like he got beat the fuck up in the van so he could get a cash settlement. I would not be surprised in the slightest if that was the case. Just seems like a convenient story to come out now. Like they went to the guy and were like we'll cut you a deal if you start saying he was throwing himself around instead 2-3 of our guys throwing him around.

And how could he break his own neck while he's basically hogtied in the back of that van? I know they cuff your hands to a railing in those vans, and then to also have his legs cuffed together on top of that.....how the fuck would he pwn himself like that all tied up?

It's you're not your.

Please get an education and use proper grammar instead of a 17 year old using "LOL" and SMSHB.

Grown men don't usually post like that if they want to be taken seriously.

Now GFY...

I went to BGSU probably why I can't spell good. SMSHB. You're a man though right?

Archived