THE BROWNS BOARD

Black Lives Matter Rally goes as expected

So you understand why people loot their own neighborhoods in retaliation for police brutality?

Yes I understand that frustration that boils over will find an outlet. I dont' condone it in the slightest. But I see how it was created and then fanned in most part by the liberal wing of the media who want juicy ratings. Everybody is shit in this mess, from the rioters to the cops to the parasites feeding off this strife for ratings.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about giving the courts a chance to convict these cops before rioting...hell its taken 2 years to try that nutball from the theater shooting

under normal circumstances yes, obviously. But you have to admit cops are getting away with ridiculous shit left and right, it's not even making it to court. And it's not just black people. This is when I DESPISE the liberal media because they know full well that there's cases out there where cops beat and killed white men, the common denominator between all the cases is that they're usually not well off people be they black or white. There's a truck driver out west that got his shit destroyed cause he didn't speak the best English, he was a Slovak or something. They beat the fuck out of him with his hands cuffed behind his back. And of course there's the homeless white kid that got murdered...Kelly Thomas. As tough a video to watch as any video with a black guy getting beat. But they don't pick up on those stories cause it ain't juicy enough. Plus you won't see white people rioting so what's the point right? Whole place really angers me.

Don't blame the baltimore police. This is a case of people proving why the cops give them exactly zero benefit of the doubt. When you're responsible for the inordinate amount of crime that they are responsible for it does not pay as a general rule to treat them with kid gloves. They are treated as if they've done something wrong because mostly they have.

they wouldn't be doing this shit in germany.

when the cops say "STOP! or i'll shoot" they mean it.

here dumb mutherfuckers either don't understand english or they want to die a martyr to the black cause.

do you know how you can get your spine severed in a police van? yeah you're too drunk to sit on the bench and you fall to the steel bed and the cops hit a fucking pothole. simple as that.

what was he superman or something?

What i don`t understand is why cops are always made the blame! LOOK at this guys arrest record 18 prior offenses.

The stuff there doing is uncivalized burning cvs even burning a church and injuring many officers.

ALSO the mayors a moron we will have curfew starting c10 pm tues night basically saying take the next 24 hrs to loot and burn things.

Here we go kids. Thanks blt police for being cocksucking assholes. Thank you for touching off the great race war. Fuck.

Great race war, LMAO. These are punks that don't work and deal drugs all day. They could give a fuck less about the guy who had his back broke and died. Race war? It would be over quick.

Great race war, LMAO. These are punks that don't work and deal drugs all day. They could give a fuck less about the guy who had his back broke and died. Race war? It would be over quick.

I don't agree only because if it happens, & I doubt it really will, one side will probably revert to terrorism while the other side will have its hands tied by political correctness. See if you can guess which side will be which.

WSS

I don't agree only because if it happens, & I doubt it really will, one side will probably revert to terrorism while the other side will have its hands tied by political correctness. See if you can guess which side will be which.

WSS

I heard this same shit in the 70's from the 'brothers' in the Army. They all talked about the war coming and I had to 'learn the DAP'. Believe me, the race war would be over quick. The blacks with the brains would want no part of it. Only the thugs who would be wiped out quick.

I heard this same shit in the 70's from the 'brothers' in the Army. They all talked about the war coming and I had to 'learn the DAP'. Believe me, the race war would be over quick. The blacks with the brains would want no part of it. Only the thugs who would be wiped out quick.

Of course and that's why I said that it wouldn't happen anyway. As much as we like to paint an entire bunch of people with the same brush I've personally never met a black guy that would behave like the animals in the street in Baltimore.

WSS

I said I didn't condone the looting dumbass. , I don't condone...but I undastand.

Your "understanding" is mis-directed.

Rational people would "understand" rioting if it was because innocent stand up black citizens were being killed as in the 1960's... there are exceptions, but in most every case that occurs today, the black offender was a thug...Martin, Brown, and this Baltimore goon with an arrest record a mile long.

Perhaps you need to re-direct some of your understanding toward police misbehaviour. They must deal with these thugs everyday.

...and black thug lives DONT matter.

Of course and that's why I said that it wouldn't happen anyway. As much as we like to paint an entire bunch of people with the same brush I've personally never met a black guy that would behave like the animals in the street in Baltimore.

WSS

They must be Uncle Toms then ^_^

...and you left yourself wide open, get ready for Cleves "I have friends that are black" snark. ;)

But I agree, no black that I know would engage in such behaviour as well.....the ones that do are the "niggas" that Chris Rock makes fun of, and those in Ferguson that Charles Barkely chastized.

Archived