THE BROWNS BOARD

RUMOUR - Browns offer both first round picks to Titans

LondonBrown

I'd take Sean Mannion in the 3rd round rather than Mariota or Winston for that matter. Whoever drafts Mannion is gonna have one hell of a QB in 2016.

+10000000

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to trivesano on wtam 1100 and it sounds like the Titan trade might fly. As it closes to pick time...instead of our 2 first rounders and next years first...it may drop to next years 2 nd

I'll puke if we take mariota.

Listening to trivesano on wtam 1100 and it sounds like the Titan trade might fly. As it closes to pick time...instead of our 2 first rounders and next years first...it may drop to next years 2 nd

I'll puke if we take mariota.

Triv doesn't have inside info, AFAIK. If the RUMOR Pettine said the FO and coaching staff aren't in agreement on MM, you don't walk- you run away from this deal. To pull a trade like that, EVERYONE has to be 100% "ALL IN".

Triv doesn't have inside info, AFAIK. If the RUMOR Pettine said the FO and coaching staff aren't in agreement on MM, you don't walk- you run away from this deal. To pull a trade like that, EVERYONE has to be 100% "ALL IN".

Im with you on this, they've preached all along about being collaborative in making decisions and if Pettines recent comments saying that people in the FO have different opinions on MM, they cant risk squandering all the assets involved in a deal like this unless everyone is 100% in agreement. I dont think theres a chance in hell this deal goes down.

Archived