THE BROWNS BOARD

How excellent is Ben Carson to run for pres?

calfoxwc

Doesn't mean I would want to elect a guy who would prefer a theocratic type of leadership. But there's other issues I have with Dr. Carson like his lack of understanding of foreign policy and how the economy works.

I know there's checks and balances and he could surround himself with brilliant people - but it'd probably be preferable to have the president to be a guy who has a basic understanding of how the world works and doesn't believe that arming the Jews would have prevented the holocaust.

Don't make any mistake I'll be voting for him if he gets the nomination against Clinton though, but he's not my favorite to win the nomination.

Arming the Jews would certainly not have helped enable the Holocaust. Armed insurrections work. History is full of them.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad those who fought the world power British army to force

our independence....

weren't giveup sissies who think "well, we'll never win, so we may as well

not even try"

You didn't read the stuff about the resistance forces during WWII.

Liberal sissies hate information that they don't get to cherrypick for political expediency.

So, Edward, who WOULD you vote for? Because most of us can ascribe phoney conclusions about

them, too, like you did with Ben Carson.

I'm glad those who fought the world power British army to force

our independence....

weren't giveup sissies who think "well, we'll never win, so we may as well

not even try"

You didn't read the stuff about the resistance forces during WWII.

Liberal sissies hate information that they don't get to cherrypick for political expediency.

So, Edward, who WOULD you vote for? Because most of us can ascribe phoney conclusions about

them, too, like you did with Ben Carson.

I cite things he says and supposedly believes, not phoney conclusions. The large minorities were the ones targeted including the Jews - giving them all guns wouldn't have overthrown the majority of nazi germany but probably would have been quicker genocide.

I'm not sure I'll vote in the primary yet, but I align closest to Rand Paul on the issues who has no chance of winning. I would vote for Trump over Carson though.

"It is important to remember that amateurs built the Ark and it was the professionals that built the Titanic."

Dr. Ben Carson at Colorado Christian College.

How many lifeboats did they have aboard the ark if they hit an iceberg?

Life on earth may not exist if Edward John Smith was captain of the ark #revelationOfTheDay

once again, birdbrain spouts off like he has some kind of idea, lol, that he is smart.

http://www.livescience.com/32167-can-saltwater-fish-live-in-fresh-water.html

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0LEVjSnZjNWESAALE4PxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?qid=20071119182219AA2leHl

Best Answer: no. All living organisms have to maintain a certain level of a substance in order to survive. This is called homeostasis. Salt water fish need salt water to live because their cells have adapted to high concentration of salts being around them. Becasue they are in a high conc of salt their cells inside do not need as much water. The opposite is true for fresh water fish. If you put a salt water fish into fresh water the fishs cells would take in too much water and eventually burst. If you put a fresh water fish in salt water it would become dehydrated.

hahaha Woody thinks there are only seven fish species on earth..... that's "all"

Seven Fish Species That Can Survive In Both Fresh ...
scubadiverlife.com/2015/06/09/seven-fish-species-that...

All fish, whether they live in salt water or fresh water, must maintain a certain level of salinity in their bloodstream to survive. Most are restricted to one ...

I see that you think that clears you of saying stupid stuff.

(falls down stairs, breaks his beak) ... "I meant to do that"

(stupidly drinks a lot of spoiled milk, pukes in flower pot".... "well, that plant need water, so that's why I ...."

NOPE.

If you ever go out on a date, woody.... would it be a gay male woodpecker, or a gay female woodpecker?

I am strongly against discrimation against gays in the workplace, too...

there is no right to change the definition of marriage, or intimidate others

to treat them like they aren't perverted.

Regular normal folks don't have to accept the immoralness of the phony marriage.

A baker refuses to sell a cake to a gay person, bad.

A baker refuses to sell a cake for a gay "marriage"..... good.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived